Author Topic: Ban request map-hackers  (Read 655 times)

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban request map-hackers
« on: May 07, 2014, 21:49 »
.^kain^
laganodominiram , laganoisfejlam
min 16:30 chased troll while ww (both of them, pudge tries a hook but creeps in the way)
min 18:27 runs from me, empties his bottle, take haste and came in forest exactly were i farmed and ulties me, then goes directly to axe and kills him too, then runs from riki who is ww (pudge)
min 20:20 Mirana signal my position 2 times near tower and pudge comes and try to hook
min 20:40 Mirana shoots with 100 percent precision an arrow towards me, in base
min 21:12 Pudge hooks invisible riki
min 24:41 Pudge go after riki before using dust
I've watched the replay at 3X and was pretty difficult to watch them both but if in this conditions i've noticed those things, I guess there were much more situations when they were obvios. They are old mphers, with experience; i saw in the replay how mirana uses his arrows mostly to reveal positions and not to hit (like when they killed me, min 5 or 6, nvm this), they tried not to rape to much riki but he died "accidentally" in battle to many times. They were subtle but i guess you have more experience in this situations and know when was mearly coincidence or pure mh.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5478480

Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request map-hackers
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 21:59 »
I forgot. Check this out too:
 http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=lagano_brsh
Is an older account of one of those 2, perma banned for mhing.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Dr.[H]ouse

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • IVL
  • Awards Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request map-hackers
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 23:40 »

min 16:30
At this time ( replay / game ) nothing like that happen.
min 18:27
Nothing suspicios
min 20:20
Mirana was pinging for push, pudge hooked 10 secs after in case some was there.
min 20:40
Again blind arrow,  " 100% precision " rofl he missed how is that 100% precision ?
min 21:12
He was NOT invisible.
I will stop watching replay here coz it makes no sence to watch it.

laganodominiram , laganoisfejlam  both !Denied for Map Hacking.

Btw :  Dude you have accounts banned for MH too, I banned them personaly and also YOU can't know if that account belongs to some of them.

I've watched the replay at 3X 
Try watching it on 8x next time, you might see Michael Schumacher.  8)

!Locked
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 00:09 by 6ur »
If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.