Author Topic: MH report tespik.  (Read 624 times)

Offline HurraTorpedo

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
MH report tespik.
« on: May 07, 2014, 20:02 »
1: ZmajSmrda
2: tespik.
3: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5478375
4: please check him, it was 2 suspicious in few situations
5: At min 14:03 - 14:07 , i was in a down lane pushing tower, i knew that they are going to get me so i go b, knew that i have no time to get to base so i hide in a woods down tower, he was looking for me down the lane and than fired to the right position where I was.  It is possible that it is pro move but I want you to check it. At the end of the game, he was pushing the down lane, and i went to ww, he couldn't se me but he went back as he knew that I am there 51 min, and please also check the 42 - 43 min, also in ww and he saw me.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: MH report tespik.
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 22:21 »
Do not worry! Just post the links of all your games here and the staff will watch them all and tells you if someone was hacking or not. Just stay tuned, they will take care of this.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline HurraTorpedo

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 01:15 »
Can you ban also this spamer from the forum???

Offline HurraTorpedo

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 13:37 »
Nothing jet?

Offline [Yuma]Psihijatar

• Honored member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2014, 11:40 »
I will solve it tonight when i finish with my job until then it will be locked to avoid spam.
then he started to ruin game after ignoring everyone

25:53   jebanina   [Allies]   !ignore ood
25:56   jebanina   [Allies]   !ignore blo
26:04      [All]   BLOODMEN killed BloodyHippie
26:06   jebanina   [Allies]   !ignore dmen