Author Topic: I flame and dont give a fuck.  (Read 1432 times)

Offline marsnodens

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I flame and dont give a fuck.
« on: May 06, 2014, 06:04 »
In 99% of the games there is flaming. I used not to engage in flame and report it... not anymore. I do what 99% of other players do: flame back. I flame hard and heavy... Why waste 5 min writing ban req when banned person is playing with new account within seconds. No problem everyone got gazillion of accounts. Everyone does it so why waste time with ban requests.... Now I do it too. Not that I am banned on regular basis because people simply dont post ban requests for flame. There is no point.

Down side is games turn into flaming sabotaging and ignoring contest...Get rid of bans altogether. They are useless and meaningless. Why keep appearance? It is better that way. Those naive souls that post ban request just waste their times. I feel sorry for them. Let them know that they would be better of if they flamed too or just ignored.

Well that is my feedback and advice to new people around here.

No need to reply. Just lock. Will be months since I return to this site... no reason to.

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I flame and dont give a fuck.
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 06:26 »
I flamed and got muted 2650h on steam dota 2 acc. and I'm still flaming, I dont care.
You should not care also, flame them, strike them back, destroy, rape or whatever! Support for you!!! GO fkin on!
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 10:47 »
underrated virtual life

Offline skywolf007

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • I'm gonna bite you!
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 12:24 »
then dont wonder if suddenly all your accounts are permabanned and your IP locked for 3 months...

Flaming someone only proves that you are a childish - nothing more.

Offline zeko

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 14:19 »
grow up.99% of flame ingame is some random bad mannered kiddo with posture im the king of dota u are all shit.same as common on forum.dunno when it started but dota got a lot of childish ignorant wannabes with huge amount of accs.thats a fact.u dont play dota for fun u play it for psr.thats a fact also.why wont i flame other players?why wont i tell them to put that in XY"#$%&&//?whos gonna ban me?u cant avoid that.today i saw funny pic its about 2 year old baby can unlock your phone and select his/hers favourite app.when i was 2 i was eating dirt.BUT i was outside.eating dirt with my friends :) i dont recall that time but im pretty sure i was happy.kids these days sit&hide behind their monitors ,nicks etc.that is not only dota problem.and thats a fact also.dont get me wrong flaming is bad but it is also irrelevant.most "old school" players are above it,so should u be

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2014, 16:23 »
If I'm such a wannabe zeko, then why everything I say is true ?

Why can I always humiliate every single one of you, in any game, at any time, at any place, in every moment, whenever I feel like it ?

Learn the difference between a wannabe, and someone which doesn't downplay his obvious superiority just for the sake of making some lil weaklings feel all warm and fuzzy inside, lil kiddo.

It's not my fault you are weaklings, I don't care if I hurt your lil feelings, facts don't go away just because you want them to.

You are more than welcome to come and see for yourself how ridicolously inferior you are, by playing against me, and getting humiliated, just like everyone else, but my guess is you already know and just talk for the sake of talking.

See you around.

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2014, 16:40 »
 :(
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline zeko

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2014, 16:44 »
@common u can call me friend,dude,weakling anyhow u see appropriate.i dont know u,never played against/with etc u so u cant hurt my feelings.all u can do is open your big mouth and say smth to me so called "weakling".anyhow im sure your skills are unmatchable same as your your ego.now go open topic "my ego is so fat..."

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2014, 17:53 »
Common, is there a single thread, not started by you, where you can go ontopic and not praise yourself? You are the best in every matter of life, we are already aware of it - so please, shut up.

Now ontopic,
marsnodens, do you feel good when insulting others? Do you like making new account every day? Do you like starting from 0?

I do not.
I have only 1 and I used only 1 account for 3 last years, I didn't get any bans and I think I was never reported.
Why? Because I like my acc, I didn't want to play "APEM EU noobs" or "AP 1600 max" only + I don't like making new acc with nonsense nicks everyday.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Sejanus

• Pro Member
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2014, 23:39 »
Flaming is part of life!

No flaming no emotion no life!!

Any mher/single player/game ruiner HAVE to be flamed at:)

No exceptions.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2014, 11:38 »
learn to flame

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2014, 14:49 »
I report users with many games in their account . They care about them and getting banned will teach them a lsesson.
After stats reset reporting is in many cases useless for the reasons u mentioned but its almost fixed since many players have 80+ games in their accounts.