Author Topic: Ban request messimessimessi  (Read 661 times)

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban request messimessimessi
« on: April 19, 2014, 14:43 »
iPugna
messimessimessi (aka common1337 if only he is playing on that acc)
Game ruin/leaving game on purpose
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5463058
So yea, here comes the time when im reporting this faggot. After all his insulting in lobby about me being 0 etc in game he got owned hardly. Ofc hes blaming only his teammates but still get got owned aswell. Nothing big if not the fact that he left game on purpose, again. I got enough of this pathetic big ego kid thats why I prepared this request.
To the point, im requesting to ban HIM and his all account also IP lock including for that act, multiacc, ruining games by leaving on purpose. Thats against the rules so nobody can say I cant report - yes I can.
Requesting to ban all his faggy accounts for that act.
Guess his pro skills are nothing against me, ah well.
Deal with it B)

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request messimessimessi
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 16:19 »
CoMMoN1337 you are officially warned for multi-accounting (mainly because of your cocky God 0000000000.1% skill atitude)
messimessimessi - banned permanently

You can continue playing on different accounts, as long as you dont rage quit when loosing. Consider this as your final warning!

!Locked