Author Topic: GFX Moderator  (Read 899 times)

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
GFX Moderator
« on: April 06, 2014, 14:28 »
- Name, age, country, occupation
Ernesto Triant , 19 years old , student of airplane  designing and mechanical engineering in University of Patras
- Link to your deviantart profile or few of your own works(if you have it- photos ,forum signatures , manipulations)
http://s1354.photobucket.com/user/iErnesto94/library/?sort=3&page=1
- Why do you want to become a GFX mod? (your motivations are very important to us)
When I was mod it was a nice habbit , want to be a part of the incoming changes , help the community that I have been part of the last 7-8 years
- Why should we recruit you?
I am experienced as GFX Moderator and I helped this section before .
- Anything else you would like to mention
All these years I was  well mannered , following the rules and trying to help this community . I only had a bad day putting my friend against me mid in 5 games however I think that somone could not be judged from a single moment.