Author Topic: GFX jean  (Read 1067 times)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
GFX jean
« on: April 06, 2014, 10:18 »
- Name, age, country, occupation

Tony, 19, Macedonia, Architecture student.

- Link to your deviantart profile or few of your own works(if you have it- photos ,forum signatures ,
manipulations)

This is the topic which I've started on LA.com to show my PS work http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=147562.0

I also have good knowledge with sony vegas and adobe after effect in which I'll be working on this one http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=152908.0

I'm regularly working on Freelancer.com (making logos, banners, architecture projects etc.) but I don't want to give my freelancer account publicly, if anyone from the staff needs this, then feel free to PM me.

- Why do you want to become a GFX mod? (your motivations are very important to us)

As I stated above, I'm currently in great motivation to increase the activity and popularity of LA.com by doing what I'm best at. I'll be mostly working on video editing (increase this part of forum activity) by making videos and also helping on everything it's needed in photoshop area. I also want to be part of this team because I'll need to moderate and manage the threads which I'm about to announce (xpam's top 5 plays) and more to come.

- Why should we recruit you?

Because I know LA.com very well from outside and inside. I have fairly good English knowledge to communicate with people and help them in whatever they are unclear. I'll be serious at my part of the job by doing what's needed to improve our community.

- Anything else you would like to mention

/

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GFX jean
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 12:04 »
I will take this into consideration you will be informed soon.

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GFX jean
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 08:03 »
You application has been denied.

Regards.
LA Staff.