Author Topic: game ruin, psr and stat abuse  (Read 837 times)

Offline weloveme

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
game ruin, psr and stat abuse
« on: April 05, 2014, 22:17 »
1: Your NickName?
^a^o

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
teron_gorefiend (and his friends?), trinity

3: What rule did he/they break?
Game ruin, prs and stat abuse

4: When rule(s) were broken?
At the start he locked his friend Trinity to the scouge team. Trinity feed the sentinel all game long and leave the game. It isn't the only game when they did this ruin with Trinity locked at bottom (the other game: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5450013
After that they don't finish the game just to make "high" fake kill stats etc.

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
I think this guy(s) need to get ban. I realy bored to lose 9 games from 10 because of this and other kind of ruiners. Many times the players are asking why my psr is so low, the 99% of the reason "players" like this guys.

6: Link of the game? (if applies)
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5453000

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: game ruin, psr and stat abuse
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 22:51 »
1: Your NickName?
^a^o

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
teron_gorefiend (and his friends?), trinity

3: What rule did he/they break?
Game ruin, prs and stat abuse

4: When rule(s) were broken?
At the start he locked his friend Trinity to the scouge team. Trinity feed the sentinel all game long and leave the game. It isn't the only game when they did this ruin with Trinity locked at bottom (the other game: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5450013
After that they don't finish the game just to make "high" fake kill stats etc.

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
I think this guy(s) need to get ban. I realy bored to lose 9 games from 10 because of this and other kind of ruiners. Many times the players are asking why my psr is so low, the 99% of the reason "players" like this guys.

6: Link of the game? (if applies)
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5453000
I know it must be hard for you, being so inferior and all, but if you had anything that even remotely resembled a brain you would see he played properly, up untill the point where he left, I don't know why he left, but if I had to guess he probably had something better to do than to sit and watch you lil clueless pubbers permanently failing and blaming it on him while he was permanently ganked.

Oh, and incase you are wondering why I'm making this post, it's mostly because you were crying all game in this game where I was puck, and I'm not sure who will solve this request. (example: maybe he won't download replay and will just look at the 2 games stats)

Trinity is a safelisted player, (meaning he is much, much better than you), and if you would look at the lobby chats, the first game he said he doesn't care where he plays, and I suggested I'll rape him so we played against each other, and the second game in the lobby chat he and some guy wanted to play together so I locked them both.

Also, even if you completely disregard the lobby chats and just go download the games and watch them, you will see nothing out of the ordinary, proper playing, denying, etc. His deaths were mostly ganks from my allies, and he did significant contributions in killing me in one of those games or both, can't remember.

The point is, try this: less crying, more learning dota, less crying, more learning dota, less crying, more learning dota, are you starting to see a pattern here, or should I go on ?

I'll stop here, see ya, or maybe not, since I doubt I'll let you play in my presence again.

It's a huge honour to play in the same game as me, an honour you clearly don't deserve because of your pathetic whining.

Offline rapewagon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 23:33 »
On topic now, the game had absolutely nothing ban worthy. Anyone checking the replay can see it. I understand that you lost the game, feel behind bothered, et cetera, but I do not think that gives you a right to ban someone, no?

Just suck it up like a true champ, and play some more games.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 23:45 »
He is in right about one thing for sure:

Those 2 are know each other.

About replay, it is a ban&unban moderator to judge, not you 2.

So please can you stop spamming b&u requests.

Kind regards,

mrNiceguy
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 12:09 »
!denied

PS: There was no intention in feeding enemies from Trinity's side and also he played only 2 games with him, where in 1st game he didnt mind where to play and 2nd game was couple days after...