Author Topic: req  (Read 888 times)

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
req
« on: April 05, 2014, 21:06 »
Name, age, country:
Nikola , 24 , Bosnia

Link to your deviantart profile or few of your own works(if you have it- photos ,forum signatures , manipulations) :

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=83471.0 and much more you know Vudzo :P

Why do you want to become a GFX mod? (your motivations are very important to us):

Wanna improve my skills more and help to arrive this section as much is possible , and i'm looking for some jobs with using my PS so this forum can help me.

Why should we recruit you?:

Hmm , i have exp. with this forum about 3 years maybe even more , was working in my showroom and trying to make section alive those days. Was enter in few sotw. Just wanna help thats all and improve my skills.

Anything else you would like to mention:

I said all already that i wanted. :)

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: req
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 12:10 »
Fair and honest.You will be informed soon.