3. game ruin
4. 51:30 minute Axe refusing to defend base
Chat:
32:08    Legija[Ulemek]    [All]    i used all idiots ks-ers in my team
32:30    Legija[Ulemek]    [All]    finish them
32:33    Legija[Ulemek]    [All]    i wont tank
47:33    Legija[Ulemek]    [All]    kill me took divine and win
He lost divine 10 minutes later and they won
5. Axe thought they we steal from him,so he didnt want to help out team anymore,started chating with enemies,made divine just so they could win. He knows that divine is not the item for axe,just made it so we can lose.
Any decision you make is good.
6. http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5445855

Offline AAAAAAAAAAAAASS

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 18:26 »
Axe thought that*

Offline North_Legionare

• Advanced Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • "I know that you care about us Ward!" "You're right, I do, it's a weakness." ―Leo Fitz and Grant Ward.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 18:32 »
I thinked that in that game divine is good option and i didnt lose divine 10 mins ago you can check replay i played in according to all rules... I hope you will check replay. 8)
Black Kevlar

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 20:06 »
Its funny to see that you make 4 ban requests/day, while you have 11 permabanned multiaccount :D sry for spam  8)
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline AAAAAAAAAAAAASS

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 21:50 »
Yeah,thats couse i spam and not ruin games son :))) No problem you can spam xD

Offline Lagi

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2014, 06:23 »
Son lol.. :D if you are not ruining game, what are these warns for? :)

Player has 14 warn points.
Player was warned by [DoctaSpock] on [02-03-2014 12:43:24] with reason [flaming] in game [AR 1600 +1 #1].
Player was warned by [addicted] on [21-02-2014 19:51:43] with reason [Share abuse (Use ally item) + Game ruin (Sabotage team mate)] in game [AP -- Eu // 1600 ++ #3].
Player was warned by [Zverko] on [16-01-2014 13:09:10] with reason [Leaving] in game [Ar eu 166o 1+ last one].
Player was warned by [addicted] on [04-01-2014 02:45:28] with reason [Unpluging] in game [AR 1700+ NOTR +4 #1].
Player was warned by [efko.aqw] on [19-12-2013 00:28:18] with reason [religion intolerance-involving national and religion intolerance] in game [-ap / 1550+++1].
Player was warned by [LexMonster] on [11-12-2013 21:00:55] with reason [insulting] in game [lol].
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Offline AAAAAAAAAAAAASS

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2014, 09:16 »
Watch those replays and you will see why son :)

Offline AAAAAAAAAAAAASS

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2014, 09:24 »
Dear lord,I just realised that you are LambOfGod... You are spaming couse I said that you ruin games. First few times that we played you had awfull stats and didnt wanna help out team. At that point I didnt wanna be rude and say to hosts in lobby to kick you before starts of games. But when you did countinue to ruin every game we played,I could not stand to play with you anymore.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=[lamb.of.god];tab=ladder-games;lpage=1;cpage=1
Just see stats on youre last 4 games:
K/D 10/19 1/13 1/11 7/14
You have 1750psr and 2000games and those stats.

Offline Lagi

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2014, 11:51 »
Its nothing about stats. Just its funny that you broke rules shitload of time, and you want others to get ban for everything. Thats all i said, and it is fact, everybody can check your 11 permabanned account. And stop calling me son, im 27 years old, if you are older then 45 you can cal me son :P
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Offline AAAAAAAAAAAAASS

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2014, 12:06 »
Son,games where I broke the rules were allready ruined by guys like you. Thats why I said watch replay. Anyway everyone got youre point...

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2014, 13:13 »
This dude is just epic. Rlx lagi let him do hes noob thing. He calling someone son and he has maybe 18 years old.

Sorry for spam , but realy some mod. should check first how he ruin all games and hes perma bans then go agaist others...

One more time sorry for spam , hf and gl. Im out.

Offline North_Legionare

• Advanced Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • "I know that you care about us Ward!" "You're right, I do, it's a weakness." ―Leo Fitz and Grant Ward.
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2014, 14:23 »
this guy just know to speak and learn others man aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas or what minds your name learn to play and dont be rude and stop insulting other players. All players have right to make what they want so stfu and play for yourself, watch your buissnes! cheers  8)
Black Kevlar

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2014, 16:39 »
Guys chill out, moderators will do their job, you dont need to interfere.

Offline AAAAAAAAAAAAASS

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2014, 17:11 »
I got my banns,now its time that you get yours :D

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2014, 01:16 »
legija[ulemek] !denied

PS: In this case there is no matter what he said to enemies, he played with you, push/def with that divine and didnt loose it with intention to sabotage you.