Author Topic: ban  (Read 752 times)

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban
« on: March 23, 2014, 14:44 »
1: un1q
2: nehraju = itseasy
3: ban avoid
4: yestarday he left game with clock http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5442897 when he died he said i cant play and just left before 5 min for draw ...

after that i found hes other acc he pub same gn after that = http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5442906 this and he start to play again just cuz he failed or something

5: check ip thats all , im sure that is he

Offline prolimit

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 10:25 »
Hi guys,

my explanation about this is that i try to run warcraft in window mode (ofc my mistake) but when game starts i realize that i cant move camera with mouse. 4 minutes i try to fix it but nohting helps, so i have to leave the game.

Am sry about that but i dont have any option (u really cant play on arrows).

Am already get ban and i think its not necessarily to get next ban, its just a HATE from Un1q. :)

Anyway depends on your decision.

Have a nice day.  ;)

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 12:50 »
Try harded , u played 4 min nomrly after u died u said i cant play and left later u insult via /w cuz i said u will get ban for that....

Offline addicted

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Don`t Ignore me, i just like talk to much!!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 12:58 »
!denied
Spoiler for Hiden:
Not enough for check him and always you can ask for unban request if you have trouble with something.