Author Topic: Unban me  (Read 1106 times)

Offline WORRA

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban me
« on: March 22, 2014, 12:47 »
1: NickName?
Worra
2: Who banned you?
Autoban
3: Why did you got banned?
I left the game.
4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
I was trying to play a game for like an hour,First i joined game,waited 15 min to get it full then we rmk after i got kill on mid,Then i was waiting in a game trying to play with my budy and he has a laggy computer and we lose offten coz of that and he just couldnt play so he and than me got kicked from the lobby.then i waited 15min more to join a normal game and at least i thought it was a normal game...
5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
I was allready frustrated because i wasted an hour allready just to play one game.In the pool was mirana i reserved it and made a deal with a player that i pick magnus for him,i was last pick.pick 4 picks magnus and takes my mirana with out saying a word and ignores me later on when i ask him wtf?they give 2 kills on bot before even creap spawn..I just got pissed of and couldnt resist not to leave the game.This is my first time doing this and i would like u to unban me because im a decent player,with decent maners,temper.Im here to play dota because i love the game and thats all.Unban me it wont happen again.
6: Your experience in LagAbuse.com / PlayDotA.eu?
All good just nowadays games are bad because stats havent been long reseted so u got players with out a clue to play on high psr games,and me as a support player effects me more if i support 2 imbecils in team...
7: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5442722

Unban me i want to play today.Sorry and thank you.