Author Topic: Some more ideas  (Read 708 times)

Offline AAAAAAAAAAAAASS

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Some more ideas
« on: March 22, 2014, 11:08 »
5) There are more then thausand players on LA.
Why dont you get right from LA stuff in home page a icon that is called sponsors.
You send youre stuff to ask some of the big firms that have money to be youre sponsors becouse you have lots of kids playing on LA from all around the world.
Big companys (example = like Coca-cola and Snikers and all the others,that allready pay lots of money for commercials) would be delighted to be youre sponsors.
Then when you get paid monthly for commercials,you can pay youre admins.
Then you can hire more admins to salve more things and new things to make this a better community.
Then if you succeed you can call me up and you dont need to thank me or anything,just help me to find where Blaze and Sanctos live,so I can go on their home adress and beat the shit out of them :D

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Some more ideas
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 11:09 »
lol, you have no idea what you're talking about, believe me :D

Offline AAAAAAAAAAAAASS

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 11:13 »
And you have no idea who youre talking to :D

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 11:14 »
actually it's the other way around xD

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 11:15 »
We all know who you are jeandarc. You are the wrold's biggest anime fapper  :P.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2014, 11:18 »
^ that is for sure XD

@the thing you call "sponsors", you obviously never ran a web page so I ain't gonna bother explaining you something like that.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2014, 11:21 »
+1

Things does not go the way you think they do aaaa..
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline AAAAAAAAAAAAASS

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2014, 11:34 »
In the last couple of days people told me that I cant succeed at a lot more compicated things then this one jeandarc and i did succeed.
Nowadays lots people are pessimistic about things like jeandarc.
I realised that if you have a great idea,you make it happen in one day or over one night!
You just have to have the will to start the business.
If you say that its hard to make a new icon with the word sponsors in it,and in that icon to create a link or to have pictures or commercialls of sponsors,then you have no idea about webpages.
If you get commercialls => Sponsors win => Admins win => Blaze and Sanctos get beat up :D

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2014, 11:40 »
Dude u are crazy...

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2014, 11:56 »
And we will all fart candy and poop rainbows.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2014, 11:57 »
I will just quote myself again