Author Topic: Games keep kicking me  (Read 2485 times)

Offline Star.Seeker

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Games keep kicking me
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2014, 12:06 »
indeed. problem was solved thanks to this
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555

Still, I can´t help but wonder why does my antivir program want to erase all the gproxy and the installer - why has it already done the work! what is there what it sees as "infected"??

Offline Star.Seeker

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2014, 12:09 »

Still, I can´t help but wonder why does my antivir program want to erase all the gproxy and the installer - why has it already done the work! what is there what it sees as "infected"?? and is that so called infection a security risk?

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2014, 12:01 »

Still, I can´t help but wonder why does my antivir program want to erase all the gproxy and the installer - why has it already done the work! what is there what it sees as "infected"?? and is that so called infection a security risk?
Antiviruses generally see every single .exe (executable file) as a security risk, because when you launch an .exe, a program gains control of your pc, and if that program is a virus, that wouldn't be too good.

That's why you have the "allow" option, to let you decide what you want to block and what you don't want to block.

Offline bassonja

• Pro Member
  • Awards Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2014, 13:04 »

Antiviruses generally see every single .exe (executable file) as a security risk, because when you launch an .exe, a program gains control of your pc, and if that program is a virus, that wouldn't be too good.

That's why you have the "allow" option, to let you decide what you want to block and what you don't want to block.

What a good explanation, just showed your stupidness to everyone XDDD

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2014, 19:40 »

What a good explanation, just showed your stupidness to everyone XDDD
stupidity*, ironic isn't it, to call someone stupid when you can't even type that word properly in context.
I just clarified him on why his antivirus saw it as a threat, so he won't be panicked about every harmless game .exe.

Offline bassonja

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2014, 08:53 »
Go fuckin write a english dictionary i dont give a shit about how i write things. Obviously everyone understood me.

Your explanation of why .exe file is being blocked by antivirus is retarded, stupid and wrong.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2014, 15:00 »
Go fuckin write a english dictionary i dont give a shit about how i write things. Obviously everyone understood me.

Your explanation of why .exe file is being blocked by antivirus is retarded, stupid and wrong.
Even a dog sniffing the asshole of another dog can be understood, that doesn't mean you shouldn't write properly.

My explanation is correct, you need to seek medical help, or get informed before you talk.
Or both.

Also take some chillpills, seriously.

The guy asked a question, I answered it, and then the magical bessynjo guy comes and acts like a monkey for no reason, this sums up the latest part of the thread.

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • DotA Serbia Community
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2014, 15:14 »

Even a dog sniffing the asshole of another dog can be understood, that doesn't mean you shouldn't write properly.

My explanation is correct, you need to seek medical help, or get informed before you talk.
Or both.

Also take some chillpills, seriously.

The guy asked a question, I answered it, and then the magical bessynjo guy comes and acts like a monkey for no reason, this sums up the latest part of the thread.

you still no lifing here?

Offline bassonja

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2014, 16:15 »
Sorry, and .exe file took over my computer and wrote that reply.

Offline Star.Seeker

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2014, 20:01 »
hm. funny thing.
besides, it wasn´t exactly the exe file what caused troubles, I think it was its content, because the antivir blocked it during the instalation , or right after it deleted (usurped) the files along with the instalator. Just programs for conversion or alike weren´t blocked, I think it counted gproxy work similar to some malware or such, so it considered it a threat.
but thanks neverthless, problem was solved. I´ve heard that other antivir-programms haven´t had that problem or, at least, not that frequently. I got AVG