Author Topic: LOL Moderator 6ur Helping his noob and mher friend revenge with perm ban  (Read 732 times)

Offline -Kain-

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Check this out! daliborluis get kicked ass in game and we start arguing on whisper channel, he swears that he will ban me, as if he was admin or something. He followed me all game, everywere and when he dies he says that i am maphaking even when he comes and attack one of us where we were 4, lol! After games end i am not able to play anymore because i am perm banned but isnt an report for me, ive just got ban with reason maphacking, no fricking report, no proof, nothing. In game replay everyone can see that daliborluis attacked ganged me everytime and i stay, ive missed arrows, ive got caught while pushing, it is fucking obvios that i wasnt maphacking, but he every time known were i was. I watched entire replay. If i was maphacking why i didnt ran and stayed to kill so many times when they were coming for me? I ive missed so many arrows when i could get so many kills? Why I ran in them while trying to escape several times? The dude is a hater, a frustrated kid and he wanted so bad to punish me. LagAbuse sucks! The moderators thinks that they are Gods. This situation is a fucking joke! Pls, everyone, check this replay, check that I am banned (-^kain^-) and see with who you deal it! See that the moderators aren't fair and aplies the rules as they wish.

Offline -Kain-

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline Dr.[H]ouse

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • IVL
  • Awards Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Rage mode on Haxor?
HF with ban, you can contact my superiors if you don't like my decision.
If you continue in this way there will be forum sanctions.

!Locked
If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.