Author Topic: Ban Request <naanternal>  (Read 682 times)

Offline Sanctos

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Request <naanternal>
« on: March 10, 2014, 18:27 »
1: Your NickName?[Sanctos]

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?[naanternal]

3: What rule did he/they break?[afk - refusing to paly - resulted in hard game ruin - we lost the game]

4: When rule(s) were broken?[

afk from min 26 : 30 - 29 : 20 ]

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.[ u can see that in min 27 they went 5 on our bot, he refused to defend, flamed about other people scores in the game and we lost because he didnt want to defend with us.... when he realized i will report him he went back in the game thinking he won't get ban, but he will. fast ban the moron. ty]

6: Link of the game?[http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5433757] (if applies)

PS. the answer this moderaor provided is not by the rules.

http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,151964.0.html

AS u can see he went afk while we had the chance of wining, if this case is resolved with no ban, then u cannnot ban people for being afk, and everyone can go afk if they think they cant win. there are 5 people playing, and what? if 1 of them dicides that we cant win, all should follow him? sry but no, he WILL get banned for going afk and that way ruining the game. as i said before, lexmonster is not a suitable moderaor for this cases he is new and i am asking this way some other experienced moderator to solve this case. fast ban him and ty in advance, nothing personal lex

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request <naanternal>
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 19:01 »
AS u can see he went afk while we had the chance of wining, if this case is resolved with no ban, then u cannnot ban people for being afk, and everyone can go afk if they think they cant win. there are 5 people playing, and what? if 1 of them dicides that we cant win, all should follow him? sry but no, he WILL get banned for going afk and that way ruining the game. as i said before, lexmonster is not a suitable moderaor for this cases he is new and i am asking this way some other experienced moderator to solve this case. fast ban him and ty in advance, nothing personal lex
No, you did not had any chance.
2/4 0/7 (carry) 4/3 (carry) 0/7 (carry) 5/2 (support, lina ulti)
vs
7/4 (carry) 7/2 0/2 0/2 7/2 (carry)
I dont think you had even 1% chance to win. And like I sad "I dont think he should go AFK, but it didnt change the outcome of the game."

Anyway, I ll PM head moderator to check this.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request <naanternal>
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 19:52 »
Hmm, first of all, please don't consider Lex a bad mod or something, there are cases that aren't 100% clear, different mods may have different point of view.

naanternal went afk when 4/5 were alive (Spectre wasn't good in this game, obviously), decided that game is over. By that time, Sentinel still had all towers in the base (+ rax ofc) + 2 tier 2 towers (if DRM shows it right).

I wouldn't say it is about outcome, if you join a game you have a same chance to win as to loose. And you aren't allowed to break the rules when loosing.

Simply, Sentinel had towers, rax and 4 players that wanted to keep playing. Chance or not, they wanted to try and had will.

naanternal !banned 3 days for afk + !warned

Signature by Rocka