Author Topic: Ban request  (Read 1135 times)

Offline I_am_sexy

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban request
« on: March 08, 2014, 08:21 »
1: Your NickName?
I_am_sexy
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
bulentbasgan
dane[c]arry^_^
3: What rule did he/they break?
Riki (bulentbasgan) - Game ruin, refuse to play.

dane[c]arry^_^   <--  fog click detector
4: When rule(s) were broken?
Near 38min
Other one 25min on chat.
5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
Riki build dagon, when we say it is stupid item for riki he only walk on map and killing creeps. Maybe 1 gang till end.

Never say me about this detector have no idea its banned or no but show.
Spoiler for Hiden:
24:59   Dane[C]arry^_^   [All]   hahaha
25:00   Dane[C]arry^_^   [All]   yy
25:02   Dane[C]arry^_^   [All]   he fog click
25:40   Dane[C]arry^_^   [All]   i know admins
25:43   Dane[C]arry^_^   [All]   and i wil lget
25:47   Dane[C]arry^_^   [All]   Warn :)
6: Link of the game? (if applies)
http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5431280

Offline drogba32

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 12:02 »
Hahaha. You want someone to be banned because he made dagon? You can't decide for that loser :D It's up to the owner, not you! Dude you are really pathetic? Anyway case closed :D

Offline I_am_sexy

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 17:27 »
@drogba32
I report for make dagon or for refuse to play ? Go to school.

Offline drogba32

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 06:45 »
Then why did you mention his dagon I don't understand. Also; if a guy stays afk, he can be banned for sure. If he just tries to break down tower, kill creeps, walk on the map etc., I don't think this could be a good reason for someone to be banned.

Offline Pig

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 18:16 »
Using AH tool is bannable, I hope OP gets his ban.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2014, 22:59 »
Then why did you mention his dagon I don't understand. Also; if a guy stays afk, he can be banned for sure. If he just tries to break down tower, kill creeps, walk on the map etc., I don't think this could be a good reason for someone to be banned.
Of course, if he tries to break down tower, kill creeps, walk on map, all is fine, however, if he does that while base is falling and game ends, something isn't quite ok, wouldn't you say ? Riki stood still 100 range away from enemies at a team fight middle, one of the last fights before the game was inevitably lost, there is absolutely nothing to discuss, if any admin bothers to download the replay and watch that scene, they will instantly ban riki for refusing to play, there is no clearer display of refusal to play in the history of dota, standing with riki, invis, standing still near 5 enemies, not using smoke, not attacking, full mana, full hp, while the mentioned enemies kill his entire team, he stands still at 100 range, watching, moving around abit, always on full hp full mana not using a single spell, not to mention the scenes from throughout the game, but only that scene alone is much more than enough for ban for refusal to play, he should be banned much more than the normal period of time for refusal to play, because what he did is far worse than simply refusing to play, he didn't stay afk fountain, he also pretended to do something in fights, tricking the allies and instead not doing anything, much worse than just staying afk because it gives his allies the impression of helping them and makes them overextend, hardcore game ruin because of it.

Now, do not comment if you have no clue what happened, or if you are actually the kid in question, because it is pointless, anyone who will watch the replay will see the clear evidence.

Offline AAAAAAAAAAAAASS

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 05:13 »
1. Dude if the whole team died,why should he feed also. That means you had no chance,so he didnt have to die.
2. But then again he couldoff do anything and not just stand there.
3. But then again maybe he was noob and didnt know what to,got nervos,his IQ fall down and he just froze.
4. But then again maybe thats just a story for suckers,and he planed to ruin the game couse he was molested in his childhood or just someone in that game made him mad,the main thing how you decide that is looking in the chat box to see if riki is sane or insane,that is... Did he leave his teammates to die on phurphose or no.
5. And even if they ban him... Are you doing him a favour or a bad thing,becouse is it good to play dota on lagabuse,waste youre precious life time that God will give you only once?
6. Even if he wastes time on lagabuse how do we know is it right or wrong,how does God see this or the higher power?
7. Even if God see is the way he sees it and sends you to hell or heaven,WILL "RIKI" FUCKING CARE AT ALL GODS DECISSION???
8. Youre an idiot for reading this just now!!!

Offline addicted

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Don`t Ignore me, i just like talk to much!!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2014, 20:11 »
bulentbasgan !baned 5 days + 3 !warns [Game ruin 2nd time (Refusing to play)]
Spoiler for Hiden:
About fog detector will be checked.

Offline Dr.[H]ouse

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • IVL
  • Awards Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2014, 17:11 »
There are no proofs of him using AMH Tool in this game.
If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.