Author Topic: Ban request ja_stealer  (Read 770 times)

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • garekds9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban request ja_stealer
« on: March 07, 2014, 23:58 »
1: Your NickName?
Quon

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
ja_stealer

3: What rule did he/they break?
Refusing to play. He has several warns and one of them is ofc "refusing to play".

4: When rule(s) were broken?
Around 40th min.

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
We got raped at start and I was sure that we are going to lose this pub. But somehow we won few fights, we took initiative on the game and turned it into our advantage. This guy from start asked to go mid with Rikimaru, failed ofc, refused to share our bird (I upgraded) to other team members. Around 40th min he attacked Undying at mid twr alone (we were far) without a vision and I cast my flamebreak from 1500 range and took kill. After that, itemless Rikimaru, who was the worst player in this game, said that he goes AFK and went woods "farming" being angry that I took that kill. After I tried (politely) to explain him that I didnt do it on purpose and that I own all credit that we still play this pub, he became even more stubborn. I gave up after I found out that I was trying to make conversation to serbian teen who probably doesn't even listen to his parents.... We lost every next fight (without him ofc) and ofc we lost won game.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5430947

I really rarely post ban requests, but this guy ruined one funny game for a PUB. He is probably has sever accounts and he is serial rule breaker, so this time I am using my status (if it still has any respectability left) and credit from this community to ban this guy. According to rule book, his ban should be between 5-14  days. I vote for 10.

Thx

Offline skywolf007

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • I'm gonna bite you!
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request ja_stealer
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 12:10 »
ja_stealer - !banned for 10days+3warn - game ruin - refusing to play 2nd time