Author Topic: Cheating and gaining psr for nothing ?  (Read 10780 times)

Offline firewolf

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Cheating and gaining psr for nothing ?
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2014, 19:00 »
This is not how it should end. I see LA community bigger than any individual staff member or not. As such LA community and its staff members should apsolutely be role model and follow the rules done by themselves, otherwise everyone get the picture of injustice and dishonor. It is the opposite what you think, for staff members rules should be strict because of public picture before else. If someone else would be sanctioned so must staff members as well. Normally it would be replacemenet with another Tournament supporter. However I see you protect eich other, so I propose suspension of playing with already stated account. Sanction must fall. I don't have anything against anyone, just having my point of view.

Offline WORRA

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2014, 09:25 »
i try to enter lqgabuse and it says im banned fron forum.for flaming,WHO THE FUCK DIDVI FLAME?PEFETIC LOOSERS ,anyway u did me a favour because i quit from now on from this gay forum and this terible mentality here.fu

Offline glodar

• Pro Member
  • Moved to Dota 2 :)
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2014, 17:11 »
Wow,what happend to this site and rules...

I have lagabuse link in my steam profile description because this was best platform and site to play 2 years ago but fk that if this site changed so much that cheaters can play again on another account and even get stats swap because they are "supporters",just wow,mind blown...

Pay2cheat and pay2play "supporter"  !

Glad I switched long ago to Dota 2,this is disgusting..

Bye

http://youtu.be/0mQQswU39b4?t=20s
Phoenix have some fun ^^
http://youtu.be/NOrs1pXKbQY?t=8m22s
WoDota moments 1st place ^^