Author Topic: Cheating and gaining psr for nothing ?  (Read 10779 times)

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Cheating and gaining psr for nothing ?
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2014, 22:03 »
IMHO stats cheating is way worse than mh since when you play against a mher, you always have a chance  to win if you stay together and push, but when you play against a stats abusor, which's other acc is in your team feeding on purpose, you can't do a shit even if you 4 push mid or w/euse he can feed as much as needed just to make you lose. And if the cheater wasn't stupid idiot like ernest, you could make it look unintentionally like np, or just say he was noob.
And Hay.Mkisa i'm also serial, they already DO ban ppl they don't like.

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2014, 22:17 »

1ST time                               2ND TIME
Evading ban   Double current ban 3 warns    Permanently

http://lagabuse.com/stats/player/1/jeandarc

Player was warned by [kosta555] on [26-05-2013 10:39:11] with reason [evading ban] in game [].
Player was warned by [Blind_Joker] on [24-12-2013 11:49:00] with reason [Evading ban on account ucansuckmycock (double the current ban)] in game [].

I DONT SEE YOU  CRYING THAT MODS WERE UNFAIR AND DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMABAN WHILE THEY SHOULD AS YOU CLAIM IN MY SITUATION!

Hypocrite you are pwned whatever you say .BB gg no re . End of story.

PS: It will take to me 20min to check your games and give you a  free permaban as a present.

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2014, 22:18 »
listen,

its not the same if somebody get banned for Map Hack, which is iernesto's case. and where did u get that idea about giving a second chance? you can check all of xpam's reports and you will see that not a single guy is getting a second chance after Map Hacking in any game
so whats punishment for MHer? AFAIK acc lock + IP ban 3 months... so after 3 months u can create new acc and play again = 2nd chance

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2014, 22:34 »
there's no such a rule for la.com, dont mess things up.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2014, 22:50 »
Wait a second, maphackers are allowed to play after maphacking ?

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2014, 23:03 »
Wait a second, maphackers are allowed to play after maphacking ?
My friend still does :p

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2014, 00:46 »
Yes, there is a chance that admins can give you 2nd chance if you werre MHer. Coz we don't wanna lose players, we wanna make them play fair. Also, admins can reset psr and transfer it to another account if they want to. But if this guy made this psr on account that he was banned for MH, imo I wouldn't say it is OK to do. Kinda unfair to others coz he made that psr with huge adventage.

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2014, 02:09 »
there's no such a rule for la.com, dont mess things up.
but there is a note in rules, that sanctions may vary from table of sanctions and its mainly mods/admins decision, based on specific case.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2014, 04:33 »
Yes, there is a chance that admins can give you 2nd chance if you werre MHer. Coz we don't wanna lose players, we wanna make them play fair. Also, admins can reset psr and transfer it to another account if they want to. But if this guy made this psr on account that he was banned for MH, imo I wouldn't say it is OK to do. Kinda unfair to others coz he made that psr with huge adventage.
Nice rules, imho everyone on the entire server should just go download mh right now and use it, maybe then you will realise how stupid your rules are ... CHEATING = PERMANENT BAN WITH NO DISCUSSION. You honestly think you will run out of players if you change it from second attempt to first attempt as it should be ? That sounds more like a backup plan for me, as if the one who made the rules is using mh and doesn't want to be forever banished after being caught, not "protecting servers future".

Those rules just invite noobs to use mh, you are ruining the game experience of thousands of people by having some stupid extra letters in a little forum post, excellent usage of your authority lagabuse.com, excellent.

Offline Boki_

• SUCK MY DRAGONBALLZ CALL ME GOKU!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2014, 10:39 »
rubbish!!!
This is obvious, if u are stuff u can do what ever u want.
i rob a bank. and the put me in jail and they do not take away from me that money, money is save on other acc..... this is same shit...
but he is not in jail....

rubbish!!! rubbish!!! rubbish!!!
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2014, 11:39 »
rubbish!!!
This is obvious, if u are stuff u can do what ever u want.
i rob a bank. and the put me in jail and they do not take away from me that money, money is save on other acc..... this is same shit...
but he is not in jail....

rubbish!!! rubbish!!! rubbish!!!
Spoiler for Hiden:

Demoted and stats resetted in the 2nd highest psr account . Thats a punishement my friend.
I  made in my own an even higher psr account to proove you that I dont need any cheat .

Offline HigherLevel

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2014, 11:49 »
Who gives a shit he is still a nab...

Offline WORRA

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2014, 15:06 »

Mh should be ip lock.
U are maybe doing that to cheat by yourself,or you are afraid to lose players on server.
First thing I dont want to comment because i dont really care if u use it,but the second one is why I even comment.U should switch your personalitys this one goes to admins(not all offcours, vote T_Bag for president of lagabuse :D) You need less ego presence in your relationship with this forum.Users can write what they wont,and in some way I understand some players why they write here because u need some aditional spices on this low quality server(talking about games) to keep things interesting.If admins are allways polite and are on a higher perspective than the mainstream people here then users also soon would catch up with the standars of ''how not to be a kido''.U should put your efforts to make this server better in the gaming meanings.We need more quality games,some kind of league or something,cm/cd...U cant even play a normal game from 08:00- 13:00(MEGA BAD GAMES,like playing dota with half a brain.) .Ur not gonna get new players.This server will last on how long will he keep the old ones.So its up to you, will u make this server more quality and keep your ussers,(be aware that they can switch to dota 2,or some other game and have an elite sistem comparing to this here.).U should talk about it between,that should be your primary goal here.You should also open a topic about your ideas that u come up with and let users comment them.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2014, 18:44 »
Another question I got. Who is iErnesto now?
He got promoted 2 tournament supporter and now he is threating people with permaban?
Deal with it B)

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2014, 18:45 »
Sorry for double post but I cant hang on this, spomeone is freakign permabanned for the worse thing u could every do in this community. HEs gettign 2nd chance and threating people with PERMABAN for talking about how unfair this case is? Aws...  ???
Deal with it B)