Author Topic: Real pros.  (Read 3126 times)

Offline rapewagon

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Real pros.
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2014, 09:06 »
Rapewagon, why exactly are you talking about others, when in your own games you walk around like a retard and feed all over the place, then at the end when you could still try to defend you walk to your only player in your team who did ok that game, a sf, and you cog him to make pudge hook him, to make him die ? http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5422325

You speak around here like you are an angel of a player, when in reality you are just as pathetic as he is, if not more pathetic. You fail all game then also sabotage teammates, because you were a sad little fucker who did nothing good and you wanted to release some frustration by fucking up someone else too. That is what is pathetic, not creating new accounts and playing with friends. So you shouldn't speak, but knowing the idiocy of hypocrites like you, you will disregard the truth and continue babbling around here.

Whatever, like I said in the game, you are not even worth reporting, you are THAT irrelevant.
Just felt like adding some disinfectant on your bullshit here.

Have a good one.

Not going to lie, I did that, yes, but can you take notice that it happened 1 minute before the end of the game,  yes? It was quite stupid, but not a move that lost a game for us.

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2014, 14:35 »
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2014, 15:34 »
How the fuck i didnt see that,i wouldnt even start this great conversation,tho i must say im surprised with his vocabulary,probably a 25y old student whos got one heluva life,but w e,insignificant creature that thinks hes smart.Gonna rape me with his next level english psychological shit again probably.
Jean im starting to like u scepters more n more each day.

Offline rapewagon

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2014, 17:32 »
lel, trapem +1
http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/3963567

You need to check the date on that game.

I made the account two days ago, the game was played way before that.

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2014, 18:09 »
How interesting,u dont need to justify urself for what u truly are,i for one would never refuse to say which nation i belong to.