Author Topic: ban request: neji, sten_wawrinka, yondaime  (Read 422 times)

Offline pioneer

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban request: neji, sten_wawrinka, yondaime
« on: January 30, 2014, 16:33 »
1: Your NickName.
pioneer.hr

2: The NickName of the player that you want to be banned.
neji, sten_wawrinka, yondaime

3: The link of the game.
http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5394853

4: Explain to us your general vision about this game.
before game started, something was wrong, top team -game owner - stacked players, and than just started, without balance... when I !sd-ed them, I've seen 3-5 games score avrg 16/3/5 (there were even 21/smth/smth) so I've been watching game to see is there any MH, and y it was... they've all made 1st item dagon, and went in hunting with MH ! ! !

5: Specify at least 1 exact situation where user broke MH rule, with every detail explained and replay time when he used it.   (replay time, not game time please)
well here are some situations, but there were so manny, and I dont have so much time.
08:30 Mirana goes straight for rune
11:15 Mirana use almost whole bottle, before comeing to rune (fog of war) and ofc, there is rune.
14:00 Mirana use bottle before getting the  rune, going only 1 way again, always going on right way where rune is, and never miss, without wards whole game, aprox 1 minute after, doing same thing
15:30 Furion teleports on Slithice's head, fog of war
21:45 Furion teleports on crixaliss's head inside of base (fog of war), inside of healing pool
27:10 Arc Warden, use ulti, teleport with main hero, [slithice - in fog of war], he goes down with icon, and than returns top in fog of war on slithice's face.
28:10 Arc Warden, use ulti [while creeping in woods] and use ulti to do ''cicumvention'' (deception) just in moment he could get ganged, WHOLE GAME NO WARDS ! [that was 3rd time he did that in game, I was watching him, he used ULTI 2-3 times (''to scout'') when we were ganging him from fog of war. it's not bad to scout like that, but funny thing is that he was alot of time in game alone, and NEVER USED SCOUTING ICON, N E V E R, only in time when we were ganging him].
37:05 one of manny times Furion teleports instant on my head, when I show myself on map, weird thing is that I need atleast 2-3 sec to scout out a map, to see where is any hero, if I would do simmilar thing with Furion, he needed less than 1 sec in most of times to tp on me visible.
37:35 Furion tp's on head of slithice (fog of war).
39:50 Furion going to teleport on Traxex to kill (no wards, fog of war, woods), in only spot where he was solo. situation: Furion tp's close (in fog of war, going invi - in fog of war, and than killing trax after invi, ALL WAS FOG OF WAR !)
48:43 Arc Warden teleports down on tower, not defending tower, not hiting traxex (icon-replication) but going after traxex (non-replicated, original), and kills ofc.

+++ So manny situations I did not put in here, I dont have more time, need to go. I hope it's enough.

Offline Dr.[H]ouse

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • IVL
  • Awards Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban request: neji, sten_wawrinka, yondaime
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 23:57 »
08:30 Nothing suspicious with going for rune top since is closer.
11:15 Checked rune top before he went down.
14:00 Again top rune, Mirana had low mana that's why he used bottle.
15:30 Naga's path was visible for a sec and predictable from a plane.
21:45 Nothing suspicious.
27:10 Had 100 mana, left illu so he can use Hand of midas.
28:10 You didn't even went to gang him as you say, he just send his illu again for midas.
37:05 What should he scout when your team was behind second mid twr chasing kills, only you were absent from team.
37:35 Nothing.
39:50 Whole team was gone from the map he tp-ed and casted lothar to check camps.
Zilion of this situations and it all end up the same.
All of them !Denied

!Locked
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 04:50 by 6ur »
If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.