Author Topic: Ban & Demote Pandemon for power abuse/impotent checker.  (Read 2213 times)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
1: Your ingame nickname?
Doesn't matter in this case, he banned THELOVEBELOW not me.
2) Moderator's nickname (as in subject).
Pandemon
3) Why you are not happy with Moderator's decision / behavior.
<abusing commands, render bad decision>

He banned THELOVEBELOW permanently for maphack, because of a scene at minute 34 ingame time (forum post below), you know why ? THELOVEBELOW was sniper, there was a zeus in his team, he was top pushing the lane, legion decided to try to kill him with lothar, ZEUS USED ULTI FOR FIGHT MIDDLE (= invis units visible), then sniper used lothar and backed. How is that maphack ? That is obviously not maphack.
Now, there are two choices:

1. Pandemon didn't see that zeus ultied, in which case you must demote him immediatly before he bans others wrongly too, because he is not fit to be a maphack checker if he can't see something as obvious as zeus ulti.
2. He did see the zeus ulti, but decided to abuse his powers and ban THELOVEBELOW anyway, for another personal reason ... to give an example he doesn't like him, in which case he must be demoted immediatly because he is not fit to be a maphack checker.
In both cases, he is not fit to be a maphack checker.

In any of these cases, he must be demoted immediatly. There is no way in hell someone could "not see" zeus ulti if he was paying attention. He either didn't see it because he is too much of a noob, and because of that he can't be allowed to be a maphack checker, or he did see it, but wanted to abuse his powers and ban him anyway, in which case he can't be allowed to be a maphack checker.

4) Forum link / Game link.
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,149499.0.html

This message has been sent to Astaroth and XeqtR by private message, as it is in the "not satisfied with moderators decision ?" thread, I posted it here aswell so others can see a more detailed version of how to report someone properly, and also to speed-up the process of solving this problem. (others can see and notify astaroth/xeqtr before they read their private messages)
This topic is not spam, this topic is not against the forum rules, therefore you have no reason to delete/close it.

Have a good day.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban & Demote Pandemon for power abuse/impotent checker.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 05:18 »
If you are not satisfied with Moderator's decision or you want to complain about Moderator's behavior, you can claim your rights by reporting this case to Head B&U or Hacks Moderators via private message.
Click on Head Hacks Moderator bellow and type in Subject: Complain about Hacks Moderator <Moderator's nickname>
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,126890.0.html
This message has been sent to Astaroth and XeqtR by private message, as it is in the "not satisfied with moderators decision ?" thread, I posted it here aswell so others can see a more detailed version of how to report someone properly, and also to speed-up the process of solving this problem. (others can see and notify astaroth/xeqtr before they read their private messages)
This topic is not spam, this topic is not against the forum rules, therefore you have no reason to delete/close it.

Have a good day.

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 08:25 »
Stop causing such drama without any reason . If Pandemon made a mistake your friend will be unbanned as soon as Head MH Moderator review his case .

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 08:52 »
Stop causing such drama without any reason . If Pandemon made a mistake your friend will be unbanned as soon as Head MH Moderator review his case .
Oh, how nice, why don't you all do this then ? Let's ban everyone on the server and then let's unban them ! What a great ideea ! Let's do it more ! Fantastic ! Amazing plan !

Let's say, hypothetically, that I come to your house and stab you, with many witnesses around, you are in pain now, right ? After the doctor reviews the case, he will assign you some treatment for your wound.
You think I, the guy who stabbed you, will go unpunished ? When you stab someone, you pay the price. You think the witnesses will care if I am the president/vicepresident etc ? I stabbed someone = attempt of murder = jail time.

When you ban someone permanently, with a faulty reason to cover up your abuse (in this case a ridicolous maphack accusation when zeus ultied), you are supposed to pay the price.

In this case Pandemon didn't just stab THELOVEBELOW, he didn't "attempt murder", because he didn't ban THELOVEBELOW for some random small period of time (like the stabbing would leave you incapable of performing your daily activities for a while), he actually murdered THELOVEBELOW (permanent ban), the difference here is that you can un-murder him by unban, but that doesn't mean Pandemon didn't murder him.

Do you understand the situation better now ? Or do I need to draw some more little pictures in your mind ?

If Pandemon goes UNPUNISHED after this, then ask yourselves how many players will stay on this platform, to play in such conditions ? Where you have to be scared to not even seem like you have maphack, even if you don't, because then some Pandemon guy comes and bans you even though zeus ultied and your enemy was clearly visible.

You think this is the only place to play dota 1 ?
Stop acting like it is, and show some interest in fixing things, rectifying mistakes AND most importantly punishing abuse, or players will just go some place else.

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I don't suffer from insanity, i'm enjoying it!
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 10:07 »
Mistake corrected.
Zeus's ultimate reveals invisible heroes for 3 seconds...legion was visible to sniper for only 1 second.

P.S. you talk about fixing things and all you're "potent" to do is spam and play 1500psr games to have fun on n00bs...
Can't get more hypocrite than that my friend :P
Quote from: mrNiceguy
Quote from: MadMan
I didn't make this topic for anybody from my team except myself

Sig material >.<

Offline SpectralisGOOD

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 10:11 »
I got banned like 10x for 'mh', 2x from ban 'Pandemon' who promised he would leave his.mh position if he made a mistake in my case. Hahaha ofc lies, liea, he's just a lil' coward cunt with monkey brain.
And the part about 'leaving players' is sadly true.
Anyways pandemon should be demoted like 10x now after every mistake, but I don't think anyone gives a fuck about demoting monkeys.

And pandemon you can fucking stuff your lil' 'MISTACCE KORREKTED', you're a pure cumwaste and we both know it.
>>>KEBAPS YOU ARE AND KEBAPS YOU REMAIN<<<

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2014, 10:34 »
You are not the one to judge, whether he will be demoted or not. You can complain to his boss and await decision.

And Master Commy, you've sent PM to wrong Heads. Pandemon is from Hacks crew, not Ban&Unban, therefor Astaroth & XeqtR wont be able to help you in any way.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2014, 10:44 »
Mistake corrected.
Yes, you stab someone, a doctor takes care of him, mistake corrected, you don't deserve punishment because mistake is corrected, right ?
Zeus's ultimate reveals invisible heroes for 3 seconds...legion was visible to sniper for only 1 second.
So what if legion was visible to sniper for only 1 second ? You want him to be visible for 2 seconds minimum before sniper is allowed to react without verdict of mh ? 0.1 seconds is enough, 1 second is more than enough, and it wasn't 1 second by the way, it was more than 1 second.
P.S. you talk about fixing things and all you're "potent" to do is spam and play 1500psr games to have fun on n00bs...
Can't get more hypocrite than that my friend :P
Spam ? Where do you see spam ? Posts which you don't like aren't spam just because you don't like them.
1500 psr, 2000 psr, again, it doesn't matter, it's the same thing for me, you are all noobs.
And how is this related to the issue at hand ? Diverting attention to irrelevant things so you take the spotlight off your abuse may work on others, but it doesn't work on me, sorry.
And Master Commy, you've sent PM to wrong Heads. Pandemon is from Hacks crew, not Ban&Unban, therefor Astaroth & XeqtR wont be able to help you in any way.
Np, blind_joker and platin have been PM'ed too.

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I don't suffer from insanity, i'm enjoying it!
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2014, 11:05 »
Common1337...you're just plain and...COMMON!
Attempting to give a f**k about what you say...
F**k not given...retry...
F**k still not given...
Cheap drama queen <3 even my dead grandma can do better then ya :P
Seriously bud, make me feel bad for what i done, make me regret it and cry, gimme your best :)
You got potential (but no brains) and i think you can do better.

Lemme know when you'll have the brains to do this job alright?
Cause for the moment i'm not impressed ^_~

P.S. Spectral...i only banned you 1 time...not 2.
Memory playing with'cha? monkey?

If you don't like the job i'm doing i'd invite you to do it for me.
But your english is so low players will have a hard time understanding your decision :)))
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 11:09 by Pandemon »
Quote from: mrNiceguy
Quote from: MadMan
I didn't make this topic for anybody from my team except myself

Sig material >.<

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2014, 11:23 »
Admin/Head will reply in a PM.

!Locked

edit:
SpectralisGOOD, added 15 warn points and banned from forum 3 days.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 16:07 by LexMonster »