Author Topic: How does 0.000000000000000001% of CoMMoN's ability look like ?  (Read 9809 times)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Maybe you are that intelligent as you refer, but unfortunately you're using your intelligence way wrong
There is no "right" way of using intelligence.
they stayed famous for being jerks.
They aren't jerks, they are "famous for being jerks" because they don't tip-toe around your stupidity to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, when they see stupidity they tax it and your puny minds just can't handle the fact that you are so inferior by comparison, thus some emotions of yours such as jealousy, anger, frustration, annoyance and so on emerge to the surface, and you remember how they make you feel.
another unfortune is thay you're will not be famous. Im feel sorry for you.

Get laid and spit out your frustrations tho.
Don't be sorry for me, there is no need because, one thing, I am famous, another thing, I don't care about irrelevant things like this as much as you do, since, you know, I'm far superior.
Oh, and stop projecting your situation and feelings onto me. Just because you didn't "get laid" and you are frustrated, doesn't mean I am. :)

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Maybe you are that intelligent as you refer, but unfortunately you're using your intelligence way wrong
They aren't jerks, they are "famous for being jerks" because they don't tip-toe around your stupidity to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, when they see stupidity they tax it and your puny minds just can't handle the fact that you are so inferior by comparison, thus some emotions of yours such as jealousy, anger, frustration, annoyance and so on emerge to the surface, and you remember how they make you feel.

Don't be sorry for me, there is no need because, one thing, I am famous, another thing, I don't care about irrelevant things like this as much as you do, since, you know, I'm far superior.
Oh, and stop projecting your situation and feelings onto me. Just because you didn't "get laid" and you are frustrated, doesn't mean I am. :)

I'm sorry, famous where ? :))
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
did you get laid?

how to get laid with 0.000000000000000001% erection :D

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • DotA Serbia Community
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
did you get laid?

how to get laid with 0.000000000000000001% erection :D

hahahahahahahahah
how to get laid with 0.00000000000000001% chance of success?

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards

There is one endocrine gland that produce testosteron, It can be so annoying when you dont get chance to extract that testosteron in right direction, it can confuse you rational behaviour. Poor you. Still feel sorry about your personality.
Advice: find proper way to eject your testosteron in right way, not through DotA.

Offline Nistor

• BEST SUP EU !
  • Awards IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
so common you didnt answered on my question did you get laid?

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
mr holy masta is quiet, maybe he is searching the girl... or the boy ???

Offline pro.DotAserbia

• Advanced Member
  • I got sunshine in my bag.
  • Awards Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Common, i bet your parents are proud of your dota skills and they suport u every day.
Go get a life fucking retarded little count.

Common common words "tards i have so good score and items and u feed! Now we lose."
About your words "Don't be sorry for me, there is no need because, one thing, I am famous, another thing, I don't care about irrelevant things like this as much as you do, since, you know, I'm far superior."

Here is some situations how low u are like a person in real life and ofc how low your skills can be when u play vs some really skilled players.
Spoiler for Hiden:
37:09   SaintKnight_   [Allies]   go win ur lane then
37:10   VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   do you forget

37:12   VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   to who you speak ?
VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   guess what
37:42   VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   everyone is a moron
37:43   VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   on this server
VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   and what was that bullshit earlier
40:03   VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   with "this game was a test"
40:11   VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   u think ur better than me or something to test me ?
40:16   SaintKnight_   [Allies]   lol
40:22   SaintKnight_   [Allies]   as i said
40:26   SaintKnight_   [Allies]   u play only for yourself
VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   you seem to forget
41:22   VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   how far below me
41:23   VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   you are saint
41:25   VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   in dota knowledge
41:26   SaintKnight_   [Allies]   ;d
41:32   akaunt999   [Allies]   ?
41:34   SaintKnight_   [Allies]   show me then next game
42:08   SaintKnight_   [Allies]   your knowledge is awesome
43:05   VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   im dissapointed in you saint
43:07   akaunt999   [Allies]   stfu
43:07   VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   !Ignore saint
VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   i'm tired of him
43:42   SaintKnight_   [Allies]   good
43:45   VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   with his bullshits
43:48   VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   "this game was a test"
43:51   VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   go fuck yourself with your test
43:52   SaintKnight_   [Allies]   XD
43:56   VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   you are absolute zero
44:03   VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   if i play
44:06   VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   a million trillion billion games
44:08   VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   vs him
44:11   VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   i win every single one
45:25   SaintKnight_   [Allies]   this game
45:28   VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   u "teamplay"
45:30   VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   teamplay what
45:31   SaintKnight_   [Allies]   was only to show u common's
45:37   SaintKnight_   [Allies]   real identity :D

Interesting thing hapened few days after that.
http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5371487

And before that, sorry i forgot.

http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5364829
07:22      [All]   The Scourge killed VOKERVOKERVOKER
10:22      [All]   katilj killed VOKERVOKERVOKER
11:09      [All]   Yogino killed VOKERVOKERVOKER
14:09      [All]   shadowluk killed VOKERVOKERVOKER
15:23      [All]   ..4US.. killed VOKERVOKERVOKER
16:10      [All]   Yogino killed VOKERVOKERVOKER
16:40   VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   mystic
16:41   VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   lets leave
16:43   VOKERVOKERVOKER   [Allies]   no stats
16:49      [All]   VOKERVOKERVOKER has left the game voluntarily, VOKERVOKERVOKER was autobanned.
16:49      [All]   This game won't affect your ladder stats, game result will be a draw.
16:49      [All]   Autoban is OFF, you can now leave or continue playing for fun.

So famos, far superior, very player.
I bet your dad every morning when he gets up think "why didn't i just jerk off in a pot or something."
Just to make sure this will be my last post here i go copy - paste one post from my friend 23.23.23. : quote removed by LexMonster
See ya, have fun nolifer noobshits.

Ps.
ty for nice 3 years hears and fuck you for last 2 months.
Go get fucking life.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 18:37 by LexMonster »

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
why so serious? Its just a gaaaaaaaaaame
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
why so serious? Its just a gaaaaaaaaaame
It's ok salih, some can't handle being so inferior to someone else, I understand them. I can imagine how frustrating it must be for them, they try so hard, only to get humiliated by someone who doesn't even come close to trying. :)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Oh, rage quit by Common ;D

Signature by Rocka

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Oh, rage quit by Common ;D
Ofc he leaves when lags and low fps lol

Offline BlaZe

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ap 1550 + + + + + +++++++++ +++ ++ ++ + + FTW

23.23.23 owned u with last post

He want to tell to all that he is 0.00000000001% irl = nothing = no real life = forever alone

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
Its sad when somebody doesnt want to see the reality like this common guy, or whoever he is (its kinda irelevant bcs this is just a time killer or shall i call it like everyone; game).

Ill put his communicational skills on side bcs its not hard to learn english terms to insult others. And you can see that this guy have experience in that. very human. BUT:

One THING i need to isolate from anything common wrote. Its the way he strikes on others peoples intelligence by showing his desire to be superior and i must admit its hard to satisfy that desire on little dota community. thats the main reason he keeps doing that, and he will never stop bcs that huge desire will not be in his real life... and here... here you can't actually satisfy any real life need except a little fun.

Go go holy masta mesi comon voker or whoever the fuck you are. Youre nothing but a lazy little shit who loves to play video games. Its keeps reminding me that there is miserable kids on this world and i feel sorry you and all others lonely kids.

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fuck off from common already