Author Topic: How does 0.000000000000000001% of CoMMoN's ability look like ?  (Read 9633 times)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Many of you have asked this question. Here's your lucky day.

As you probably know, because I said so multiple times, you are all unworthy of that high % skill usage of mine, so I always play at 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of my ability or lower.

I couldn't resist here though, for one small moment, I've stopped restraining myself too much and let 0.000000000000000001% of my ability show. :(

So here's your chance to see how it looks like.
Start of scene 23:35 replay time (from that moment I had it all in my head from start to finish): http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5394842

Warning: You might have a heart attack, don't watch this if you have a weak heart.

Oh also, does anyone know of a recording program better than fraps/dxtory ? I've been thinking of doing some recording of live-full played games, then uploading on youtube, for your education.

What I'm looking for is something that doesn't occupy much space.

For example, 5 minutes of recording in fraps = 50 gigabytes or some shit, it's crazy.

Tried dxtory recently, 5 minutes of recording = 12 gigabytes, still a bit too much for my harddrive for a full game.
I've heard there is a way to make dxtory record in a way that occupies very little space, like 5 minutes = 30 megabytes (automatic conversion or something like that, which record and converts recorded material at same time without making lag), but I didn't find it yet, also it lags a lot even as it is with 5 minutes = 12 gigabytes.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
LA - 0

CoMMoN - infinity +1

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline SpectralisGOOD

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Very skilled topic and solid replies.
>>>KEBAPS YOU ARE AND KEBAPS YOU REMAIN<<<

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
LA AP COME ALL

HAhahahahahahahha you are a joke.
Deal with it B)

Offline Povratnik

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
EM game...
Modul Nostru

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Thanks mate, now I can die, I've seen everything
Btw, did you create new account after you lost that game?

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
U srsly thing that someone will bother to check this replay? xd

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The name of the game was "AP EU COME ALL +1 #2"
+ some psr checkings : _KiNg_FaK_ (1736), coupthe^gel (1683), ElephantShitGuy (1683), siminisanja (1661), ProHaxxor (1650), Azinoth (1642), jeddite (1579), lordofthenoobs (1500), .^---Kain---^. (1398), remind (1159)

Show us some replays when you play with 1800+ players and I will believe that you are using only 0.00000000000000000001 % of your skill.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline SpectralisGOOD

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
stewpid question

Offline Povratnik

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
stewpid question
We thought you're at RGC? Sup brah
Modul Nostru

Offline SpectralisGOOD

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
stewpid question
We thought you're at RGC? Sup brah
so am i

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
+ some psr checkings : _KiNg_FaK_ (1736), coupthe^gel (1683), ElephantShitGuy (1683), siminisanja (1661), ProHaxxor (1650), Azinoth (1642), jeddite (1579), lordofthenoobs (1500), .^---Kain---^. (1398), remind (1159)

Show us some replays when you play with 1800+ players and I will believe that you are using only 0.00000000000000000001 % of your skill.
Those psrs would actually matter if I did something like a rampage, the scene I pointed out has nothing to do with anyones else skill level, only mine, and maybe the guy which I did it against. Stats of the guy who I did it against: http://lagabuse.com/stats/player/1/coupthe%5Egel/ladder-stats/1/1

It was a prediction arrow vs sf which you used lothar from far away, and I anticipated since before he even went in that direction that he will go in that direction, without any vision on him while he is invis for like 10 seconds, and the arrow was around 2000 travel range. Nothing unusual by my standards, but by anyone elses standards, you will never reach this level, to be able to predict with such exact precision the movements of someone who isn't a total noob, and to see the exact events that will happen 1 minute later.

Learn dota.

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Those psrs would actually matter if I did something like a rampage, the scene I pointed out has nothing to do with anyones else skill level, only mine, and maybe the guy which I did it against. Stats of the guy who I did it against: http://lagabuse.com/stats/player/1/coupthe%5Egel/ladder-stats/1/1

It was a prediction arrow vs sf which you used lothar from far away, and I anticipated since before he even went in that direction that he will go in that direction, without any vision on him while he is invis for like 10 seconds, and the arrow was around 2000 travel range. Nothing unusual by my standards, but by anyone elses standards, you will never reach this level, to be able to predict with such exact precision the movements of someone who isn't a total noob, and to see the exact events that will happen 1 minute later.

Learn dota.
MH xD
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline Nistor

• BEST SUP EU !
  • Awards IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
common you are just a cum waste