Author Topic: Dotaz Skillz movie  (Read 6498 times)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dotaz Skillz movie
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2014, 17:02 »
Well, those who have worked with movie making programs previously would appreciate the work that you've done, especially for a dota movie which takes quite a lot of time till you reach the final results (dl replays, watching them, recording them, editing etc etc etc.)

The video was good overall, even tho the the scenes weren't what I was expecting.

The things I noticed while watching the video and what should be done:

- Better intro
- Matching the music with the moves
- Adding the name of the player who did the move
- Adding the icon of the hero next to the player's name
- Playing more with the camera (zooming in, zooming out, moving around when somebody does something)

Anyways, thanks for the effort that you've put in creating this video and I wish you further success in the future.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2014, 19:46 »
Skills? if thats the best moves you got from LA community then I have no idea if shall I laugh or cry.
Sad. Not taking anything from video cause it was ok but the replays you took are terrible. How can you call someone skilled nailing enemies with FED nevermore or tinker. Few only were good rest bad. Video shouldnt be called SKILLS but FEED.

Yeah i agree, its not full skilled but its worth of looking. We just wanted to add something from lagabuse.com. This was the best moves believe me :)
and we didnt get enought support with those replays.

Thats the good thing to see someone spending time to do something different. Havnt seen any DotA1 movie for a while which is sad.
Take my Pugna scenes next video if you want to see how I pwn noobs :d
Deal with it B)

Offline SpectralisGOOD

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2014, 10:25 »
When will be next movieah ?
>>>KEBAPS YOU ARE AND KEBAPS YOU REMAIN<<<

Offline 23.23.23

• Topic Author
  • ТИПР ДО ТИСМР
  • Awards Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2014, 12:00 »
I dont know... i have recorded 6 scenes now,but thats not enough..

Some1 told we should put name of the player in video. - Thats cool,but we have 3-4 diferent people sending us replays,so whats the point if we put for example saintknight first scene,acidsnow second,spectralisgood third and than saint again,than acid^ than me than stex and so on u get the point... And about hide chat,we can do that but we need to turn on again when some ultra kill happens,and than turn it off for next scene...lot of work,its boring to change that every 5-6 mins...so chat stays

Also about selected scenes in video - we put what we got,thats what some of you send to us so we put that..if we making better scenes selection that could last 6 months...some of replays sent to us cant be used as movie material (not so good moves) sry about that..

About video quality,we had little accident,we lost original video file,so this one is damaged by rendering 3-4 times + youtube...thats why music is not loud. We will not gonna make same mistake again  ::)

Jeandarc,first time i see u say something serious,i just couldnt belive what i saw ;D Ty for honest coment,i rly appreciate it. As we said,we never worked something like this,we wanted to see what we can do. All we ever did about dota videos is just watching Wodota and Helical clips a lot  ;D We are still learning that video editing,with every new scene we find out something new and we have fun...we dont care about Common's comments or other haters..we do this for ourselfes and we just wanted to share that with ya all here  ;)

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2014, 12:10 »
About players name in video, I meant something like Wodota: Hero icon, players name and maybe country (following the scene, not after the video)

Example: Master_Common1337
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 12:27 by LexMonster »

Offline SpectralisGOOD

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2014, 12:51 »
Yes, that would be nice. Btw I from SlovakiA. And from all scenes I sent you, pls write this nick spectralisgood ty.
>>>KEBAPS YOU ARE AND KEBAPS YOU REMAIN<<<

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • DotA Serbia Community
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2014, 13:28 »
Some1 told we should put name of the player in video. - Thats cool,but we have 3-4 diferent people sending us replays,so whats the point if we put for example saintknight first scene,acidsnow second,spectralisgood third and than saint again,than acid^ than me than stex and so on u get the point.

Lex here is your answer. :)

Btw if someone have software which can be used to remove only chat not game info, help us by sending a link.

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2014, 13:40 »
Some1 told we should put name of the player in video. - Thats cool,but we have 3-4 diferent people sending us replays,so whats the point if we put for example saintknight first scene,acidsnow second,spectralisgood third and than saint again,than acid^ than me than stex and so on u get the point.

Btw if someone have software which can be used to remove only chat not game info, help us by sending a link.

http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,42849
Hide Game Chat
If you don't want the game chat to be displayed while watching a replay, then use this option. It will add a special file "MiscUI.txt" to the "war3patch.mpq" archive to "UI" folder. Next time when you run WarCraft, additional option will appear in the Options->Gameplay->Chat Support combobox, called "Hide Chat (by Danat)". If you select this option, the gamechat will be invisible while watching ANY replay or playing ANY game.

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2014, 13:51 »

I dont get the point xD
Whats wrong if you put someones name twice?

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2014, 14:27 »

I dont get the point xD
Whats wrong if you put someones name twice?
0r just make s0rt scenes by player... 3 scenes by Sain, then 3 by spec, etc... ;)

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2014, 15:12 »
Next video will be made when we find enough quality scenes. Than we will consider adding name of player and country, until than we must find a way to attract players to send us a replays. Its kinda lame if this whole community doesnt have decent players with decent moves.

Offline Fr0zen_Walk^

• Pro Member
  • Nirvana's cousin iks dee!
  • Awards IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2014, 00:48 »
spectra so gud in diz movie :( raping pubbers dat tinker rampage qop's blink lvl 1 XDD

Offline Fr0zen_Walk^

• Pro Member
  • Awards IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2014, 00:52 »
Nice intro, make one "motion" at a time, two at a time is too complicated XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Nice "skillz scenes" XDDDDDD, if you download a random replay from one of my games in the last 10 years you will find scenes atleast 1000 times better than anything you have here even though I'm constantly playing at 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of my abilities or even lower. Oh man I can't hold my laughter anymore XDDDDDD. I tried, but this is just too funny XDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Hahahahahahahaha, oh wow, amazing. So glad you didn't put my scenes with those "skillz scenes", it would be so embarassing to share a "movie" with such failers, to elaborate with an example that sf has soooooo much braindelay in reaction time when cm arrives he should turn around way before cm comes because tiny doesn't have time to do anything untill then, he acts like tiny has 1200 attack range when his spells are on cooldown, misses that last raze so badly, like, there's no way in hell that would hit but he doesn't even cancel it, not to mention he shouldn't be thinking so stupidly in the first place XDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

I didn't see a "movie" which made me laugh so much about how bad the enemies of the guys with "skillz scenes" AND the guys with "skillz scenes" are in a pretty long time, bursted out laughing many times, thanks.
To even submit such crap just shows how bad they are, each and every one of them, not to mention you of course, for actually integrating these "skillz scenes" into it, hahahaha. Very "skillz scenes".
The only marginally ok "scene" was by far the acidsnow one with davion, (the only marginally ok part about it though was that there is even one of you who knows your regen doesn't cancel in scorched earth XDDD), but he had a fucking bara coming in to help, so that's just a normal ingame action, and that was by far the most "impressive" one in your "skillz movie", wtf are you even thinking doing such a "movie" with just normal actions, movies have impressive actions not normal ones. I guess you are so low you can't even distinguish skill from no skill. Seriously, to even consider such "scenes" as worthy of a "movie", more than 3/4 of these "scenes" I would just feel bad about if I made them (even if I would play at 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000001% while making them), and you even consider them movieworthy XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

So glad you didn't put my scenes really, I think I said this before but I'm saying it again XDDD. So glad.

To think that my 6 evasion tallismans sf (clearly not even trying) killing 3 hardtokill heroes in lategame (naix, pudge, puck) + killing clinkz with blindraze after he used orchid on me and went instantly invis, would be put together with these "skillz scenes", wow. That would make me feel quite bad indeed.
finaly i agree with u :D

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2014, 15:12 »

How can someone agreed with this?! Lack of material its not our fault. And common blame us and only us for that. Like we had 100 replays and we choose this movez. We had 10 replayes and we used 7 of it. :D

Offline Fr0zen_Walk^

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2014, 23:00 »

How can someone agreed with this?! Lack of material its not our fault. And common blame us and only us for that. Like we had 100 replays and we choose this movez. We had 10 replayes and we used 7 of it. :D
You should used 1 of him when he kill 3 of them on with 6 talisman of evasion and when he killed bone with "blind raze" that was good scene but w/e  :) btw if i join to play ap 1550+ i ll make random "Rampage" and i ll post in thread we need your replays.