Author Topic: Mh 4 players  (Read 580 times)

Offline Sunrise

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Mh 4 players
« on: December 31, 2013, 14:36 »
1. Payourbills
2 . arthurofbear (Crystal Maiden), Crystalysm (Naix), Tauriel (Slark)
3 . http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5362698
4. none
5. minute 18 Im using tp to mid fight spots rylai low hp turning on lothar, she starts to run after 2 seconds she uses dust. Its looks suspicious because there was a lot of creeps and heroes were fighting is i think it should be hard to see me using ww its up to you if it should be banned or no. Next minute 21.42 i go invi and stand in small woods on the right as you leave scrourge base what rylai do is going from the small woods side to the other side on the hill Suspicious?. Next a go after her starts to hit she uses tp ok, what happens next slark is coming to me minute 23 i uses ww and they way he uses jump on me is really suspicious coz when i used it he run a little more so it will be straight line and try to use jump to catch me. Your opinion will be needed i just suspect its strange but next what he does is he goes around by the woods, I hided in woods next to the tower( 2nd tower Sentinel) he checks the line if i went to base then he hides for a sec in woods and when I was  actually  going to base after he cheked it first time he checks again (luck ? I dont think so) ( You can see that clearly on a replay without fog) Next naix is going to me since I was pushing lane after I kill creeps I go into woods I Use lothar he goes just little bit futher away from me so it wont look suspicious and uses dust but wait he didint see me ealrier ( Luck or knowledge Because of MH?) then i went around the tree so he will have fog went into the lane way ( what he does ? goes after me.)

PS. Please make the right decision and ban them. Thank you
Regards Sunrise

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mh 4 players
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 16:13 »
1st/ Topic name goes "MH 4 Players" , in this report i see listed CM, Nai'x, and Slark as possible Hackers.

2nd/ No need to upload replays ,we got the game in LA database.

3rd/ Advice when reporting multiple Hack users..
Use patterns, example:
CM- Minute 21 went on me in junggle , i was not visible and he went str8 to me , they didnt have obs.ward near my position.
Nai'x- Minute 15 , along with CM they ganked me in middle of bottom lane , i was interrupted after i lost 50/60%HP from NC farming..
Slark - .... [similar as Above]

It is easyer for you , and for me to better check them than to pile up all sort of info in report like u did.

Since there is all sort of situations and personal thoughts listed here , i will check the game in general and analyse those players         [ Nai'x / CM / Slark ]
PS. Please make the right decision and ban them. Thank you
Regards Sunrise
I'll try not to dissapoint you and make the right decision, you are welcome .

Regards , Jimmy Wayne
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 16:15 by jimmy[1] »

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mh 4 players
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 16:50 »
5. minute 18 Im using tp to mid fight spots rylai low hp turning on lothar, she starts to run after 2 seconds she uses dust. Its looks suspicious because there was a lot of creeps and heroes were fighting is i think it should be hard to see me using ww its up to you if it should be banned or no.
Well , u were visible when u killed Sylla, after what u went to get CM. She used dust and escaped.
Totaly nothing suspicious here.

Next minute 21.42 i go invi and stand in small woods on the right as you leave scrourge base what rylai do is going from the small woods side to the other side on the hill Suspicious?. Next a go after her starts to hit she uses tp ok, what happens next slark is coming to me minute 23 i uses ww and they way he uses jump on me is really suspicious coz when i used it he run a little more so it will be straight line and try to use jump to catch me. Your opinion will be needed i just suspect its strange but next what he does is he goes around by the woods, I hided in woods next to the tower( 2nd tower Sentinel) he checks the line if i went to base then he hides for a sec in woods and when I was  actually  going to base after he cheked it first time he checks again (luck ? I dont think so) ( You can see that clearly on a replay without fog) Next naix is going to me since I was pushing lane after I kill creeps I go into woods I Use lothar he goes just little bit futher away from me so it wont look suspicious and uses dust but wait he didint see me ealrier ( Luck or knowledge Because of MH?) then i went around the tree so he will have fog went into the lane way ( what he does ? goes after me.)
Ill take this All this as 2nd situation , is see minutes 21 and 23 listed , i will look into what happened at that time.

Situation in 21 minute. No solid proof here, suspicious yes , bannable no.
- || -        in 23 minute. U were farming , he came , u went into WindWalk , he Missed you. IDK what u had in mind when u reported this situation. It was a close Pounce by Slark , but that is all.

I see alot of talk about MH and Ban in general , talking about IP locks and Few months of ban etc..
I cant ban them , all 3 of them are suspicious but it is not enough for Permaban[ btw i saw that u told one player that he will get ban for few months ]check this:
NOTE : MH is most serious accusation in LagAbuse rules codex and it's punishment is perma banned account and ip address lock.
Try to avoid arguing about this with possible Hackers and file report as i gave u example .
I'll have to deny this for insufficient proofs.

Regards