Author Topic: Dota Knowledge  (Read 3651 times)

Offline Fr0zen_Walk^

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Nirvana's cousin iks dee!
  • Awards IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4
    • Awards
Dota Knowledge
« on: December 30, 2013, 12:41 »
Sven, Wisp, Visage, Furion Doom.VSAA,Veno,Naix,Clock Storm.hm?

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dota Knowledge
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 14:54 »
what about those?
1 team would win anyways

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 15:47 »
Yeah, it's a long post, yeah, you should read it, your lil nabs level of dota knowledge and dota understanding will rise just from listening to me, and you need it, believe me, all of you.

How would you lane the red team, are you seriously so stupid to not even say a basic thing like how will you place the heroes in a team ? You want doom mid and furion offlane ? Because I assume you didn't pick visage sven wisp to not gather them together, but maybe you did cause you are highly stupid. Or do you just want general lineup vs lineup theory ? Fine then.
Who is sentinel, who is scourge ? I'll assume red team is sentinel and green scourge.

To answer your "hm" question, even if the red team has more brains than the green team, the red team should still lose, you can't slap a visage on a trilane with some random heroes and hope for the best, visage is good in trilanes with strong burst, how the fuck is wisp or sven strong burst with a lil stormbolt and some stupid balls ?

Red teams picks are stupid because they have no natural way to initiate a fight, and initiating a fight with a tp from wisp is beyond stupid if the enemy team is already grouped, and the greater reasonthey have no damage, you can't rely on visage to do your damage early-midgame, he can just get focused die and then what do you do I ask you ? You stun with sven ? Then what ? You doom somebody ? Where is the damage coming from ? Look at the green team, they throw a simple aa ulti, a simple veno ulti, a clock hook with naix, or storm jumps around with naix, that is damage not what red team can do, the red teams picks will be just spectators in 5v5 situations.

If red team is sentinel, the best lanes for those stupid picks would be furion solo top doom solo mid, sven wisp visage tri bot because sven is too weak to be on the offlane farming, the best lanes for green team on scourge would be storm solo top, clock solo mid, and offensive trilane on bot lane since aa veno naix are way too strong for a lil wisp and sven and visage, green teams picks are way better. (The green team should put trilane vs trilane in this situation because their trilane is ridicolously good compared to the red team, if they don't go trilane vs trilane they are idiots.)

Green team will easily dominate bot lane because of way too nice and easy synergy, clock will easily dominate mid lane because doom can't do anything vs clocks ministun and cog, storm vs furion is balanced at early levels when no pull, but then storm dominates top too, because he has a nuke if furion decides to stay and fight and if he doesn't storm can just harass + slows + harass, he has a lil disable, slows again etc, furion has none of that.

Red team easily losses all lanes early, and things go downhill very quickly to a loss, since if storm or naix get a good early game they get out of control and especially with a clock initiating and aa blast and veno to follow up, and red team can't handle controlling both storm/naix with their picks. (They can't even handle controlling one of them if the green team anticipates where the red team trilane is, to go against it with their trilane, like they should.)

And even if the red team doesn't fail all lanes early, let's say that storm is beyond retarded and losses vs furion top, there is still is fucking clock + naix to rely on later, or storm + naix, way too easy initiations followed by aa blast and veno ulti, and the red team has absolutely no answer to that, unless sven hits a 5 man stun and gets to hit a couple of times. (which is beyond ridicolous to think it's possible since even if the green team is completely retarded to sit in close range to each other, naix has rage and only needs to click 1 button to prevent that from happening). Red can only lose, green can only win. (Again, unless green team is beyond retarded.)

This is all assuming the teams have some decently leveled players, and that red teams players are better than the green team. (Which is sort of a paradox, since if the red team was better then they would never pick those shitty picks)

If the teams are equal level, the green team will get all the tier 1 and 2 towers in 20 min max while not losing a single tower. (Unless they just refuse to do that and torture them over and over with kills)

If the green team is better, then the red team will 100% !ff in min 10, because they have absolutely no chance to win. (Unless they are either masochists and enjoy their suffering or unless their skill level is too low to recognize the fact that they can't win)

Too many people overrate wisp, wisp is cute when there are heroes solo in the enemy team, in a more organised game there shouldn't be any sort of cute pickoffs unless fights go wrong and there are solo heroes fleeing, but here in this matchup you said, that won't happen, scourge just can't lose fights, they have to be too dumb to lose fights. Not gonna happen.

Of course, I keep assuming everyone is on the same level as me, so if I don't assume that, then yeah, you could pick off some heroes from time to time randomly if they are alone and visible like idiots, or if you anticipate their position because they are predictable idiots.
(To sort-of-deviate from what I'm saying a bit, you have examples of solo picking off heroes with wisp even in the international, where there are teams who SUPPOSEDLY are way too good to let that happen, the point here is you HIGHLY overrate organised teams also in terms of skill level, you see them as examples, to be as them, you shouldn't, you should go WAY past that, they are extremely far away from mastering dota. Most of them still don't understand basic concepts, as ridicolous as that may sound to you fanboys, it's true.
XBOCT for example, several times can't sit still and farm with a fucking alchemist even if his team is doing ok (not needing his help, but not winning, and his team didn't have a different carry which was farming in the meantime so you can justify his decision with the fact that he makes room for another carry to farm), he played it like it's balanar, several times. Even a complete idiot should know that it's a terrible ideea, to waste so much goblingreedgold roaming around like a retard. This is just one very small example of a "mega high level" players incompetent clueless decision. There are dozens of mistakes in every single "mega high level" game.)

Conclusions:
1. Green team wins, why ? Read above you lazy fucks which read only this conclusion XD
2. Learn dota.

Offline Fr0zen_Walk^

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 16:44 »
W/e just saw and thou answer it without reading then i ll read u have 0 knowledge abt team game u r "SOLO PLAYER" and u will stay forever u even farm with kotl with every fucking supporter u going mid whats u r plan u think u will rape em with any hero oh pls common don't be so sure, w/e idc u can do w/e u want so let's read that post xD "BOOK OF MY LIFE".

Offline Fr0zen_Walk^

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 16:50 »
Untill now i read several sentences and i ll answer u ofc 1.Like first sven wisp visage hard lane coz they passive ye and they can do top doom can do mid ofc eat 1 creep and that's all bootle roam top push lanes ok lets go on 2.Furion will be hard lane that's bot he will try to farm bot but i am sure he can againts aa veno naix they too strong ofc they are and he will went wood then they will try to push bot lane but no chanse furi will go top also and doom will take ez 6 with eating creeps and they will push gather top we got them for now.

Offline Fr0zen_Walk^

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 16:55 »
Ok 3. Please don't be god uhh this pick is stupid hahaha u kidding me mega roam with doom and wisp's slow they can do early what can do storm at 15 min with fucking 1200 mana if he get arcane or he stupid and he going power treads who will def veno with snakes yes he can ofc they win early and abt dmg lol sven no dmg ?? u kidding me pt bkb buriza ac see ya furi will take necro wisp meka thats early game but if they try hard def and then they take some farm and some lvl ofc they will win late but if they use some skill ok let's go further
"WITH READING"

Offline Fr0zen_Walk^

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2013, 17:02 »
Red team easily losses all lanes early, (WRITED BY YOU)HAHAAHAHAHAH u sure dude lal u kidding me they cant lose early game that never happend before u wanna try that ok w/e cant typing anymore tired of u r dictionary the last word Learn dota.It may be just for thee so please if u so good make team "IF U CAN' and let's play but i am sure u have 0% skill for supporting and that u need most to know how to play and i am also sure i will ruin whole game with u r farming solo mid 24/7.  :-X

Offline Fr0zen_Walk^

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2013, 17:06 »
Eh forgot to say 1 more thing like u say if clock will mid storm top thats will never happen storm need bootle and he must go mid and clock he dont need sometimes but w/e ok let's clock vs doom yes ofc he cant farm he will skill his 2rd spell "DOOM" and he will eat creeps only he will get exp no need farm he have near wood he will take some levels there then he take boots tp smoke and he going top they push that's all they roam they kill them after that they take roshan and that will be early game red team winning early and green team will win late "IF THEY CAN".  :-X :-X

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2013, 18:10 »
Eh forgot to say 1 more thing like u say if clock will mid storm top thats will never happen storm need bootle and he must go mid and clock he dont need sometimes but w/e ok let's clock vs doom yes ofc he cant farm he will skill his 2rd spell "DOOM" and he will eat creeps only
Storm doesn't "need" bottle, and clock mid is the better choice because if you put yourself in green team position at judging how you will make the lanes, and you look at the opponent team, you will see that doom will go mid, cause he wont be on trilane or top, on top too vulnerable and on trilane it's stupid, so he has to go mid, and since clock rapes doom mid, clock is the best choice for mid.
Storm can damage doom a lot, but he can't kill him, clock can kill doom if he gets close, just ministun+cog and doom is dead, so no, your doom won't just "eat some creeps and get lvl 6", he will die if he tries.
So yes, mid lane will be lost. Same for top and same for bot, when you lose all 3 lanes, you won't win the game. (Again, I'm talking about cases with actually decent players, a case which you can't possibly know since you and everybody on this server is far from being decent players)

I won't bother to comment on what you said, I scrolled first through all your messages and when I looked at this last one and you said storm NEEDS bottle or storm NEEDS to go mid, I convinced myself of your level.

You have a lot of learning to do before you even begin to understand what I'm talking about.

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2013, 19:09 »
Thumbs up if u read only first 2 posts and didnt waste your time on the other shit :D

Offline Fr0zen_Walk^

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2013, 19:12 »
Eh forgot to say 1 more thing like u say if clock will mid storm top thats will never happen storm need bootle and he must go mid and clock he dont need sometimes but w/e ok let's clock vs doom yes ofc he cant farm he will skill his 2rd spell "DOOM" and he will eat creeps only
Storm doesn't "need" bottle, and clock mid is the better choice because if you put yourself in green team position at judging how you will make the lanes, and you look at the opponent team, you will see that doom will go mid, cause he wont be on trilane or top, on top too vulnerable and on trilane it's stupid, so he has to go mid, and since clock rapes doom mid, clock is the best choice for mid.
Storm can damage doom a lot, but he can't kill him, clock can kill doom if he gets close, just ministun+cog and doom is dead, so no, your doom won't just "eat some creeps and get lvl 6", he will die if he tries.
So yes, mid lane will be lost. Same for top and same for bot, when you lose all 3 lanes, you won't win the game. (Again, I'm talking about cases with actually decent players, a case which you can't possibly know since you and everybody on this server is far from being decent players)

I won't bother to comment on what you said, I scrolled first through all your messages and when I looked at this last one and you said storm NEEDS bottle or storm NEEDS to go mid, I convinced myself of your level.

You have a lot of learning to do before you even begin to understand what I'm talking about.
That's bad u need to read it so idc same i think  u need to learn too much about dota u r that who kicking me when i play againts you XDD coz u know that u will get raped and the game will be posted hoh i have no time to fighting with u so good bye

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2013, 19:15 »

That's bad u need to read it so idc same i think  u need to learn too much about dota u r that who kicking me when i play againts you XDD coz u know that u will get raped and the game will be posted hoh i have no time to fighting with u so good bye
That's one theory.

Another would be that after I rape you, you will permanently spam me for "Rematch", even more spamming than now.

Offline zgb

• Advanced Member
  • retirement from dota
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2013, 20:19 »
U both are close minded.First of all u have to learn that (this applays in real life also) that nothing is good or bad so stop limiting your thinking for no reason.

In my opinion scourge should win more often AA,Veno,Naix,Clock Storm because they have more balanced pick and can intiate easier and more often because of low cd.

sentinel Sven, Wisp, Visage, Furion Doom they are not bad but more limited in their freedom(playstayle) not so flexible as scourge.

But they can win,and MID CLOCK ISNT ALLWAYS STRONGER THAN DOOM,coz doom use 2 spell and clock creaps will push more  in most cases,AND DOOM has a bigger range than CLOCK so hi has that tiny advantage,and coog lvl1 has 75 HP witch can be destoyed in one hit by doom.So its not imposible to win with doom.Skill level should decide who can win mid(but if u made a bet with me who wins takes prize i would take clock rather than doom).But clock isnt picked to carry the game anyway he is probably there to carry mid game on his back while naix and storm will finish it.I dont have time to say all the factors so be aware that i realise there is much more.but didnt saw u mentioned some basic things.BE WATER MY FRIENDS.
Be Water My Friend

Offline zgb

• Advanced Member
  • retirement from dota
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2013, 20:29 »
when i said lower cd thats not the deal i was applaying more on spells where they can manipulate teamfights to go in their favour,cloock ult storm ult naix infest,veno and aa can do their job more easy becaouse of them.so basicly if they focus clock they will be nuked if they focus storm hard to kill if they go naix...etc
Be Water My Friend

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2013, 21:59 »
Thumbs up if u read only first 2 posts and didnt waste your time on the other shit :D

Ye , comMon is a fkn alien with all dis data in his brainz , epic