Author Topic: We need your replays  (Read 20862 times)

Offline BlaZe

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: We need your replays
« Reply #105 on: January 18, 2014, 15:16 »
He said no mh , and u use mh and u want to go in video  8)

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • DotA Serbia Community
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2014, 15:34 »
are u only one player here? am i talking directly to you?? now FO with your tinker shit u can put it in to your ass. pls.
And then wonder why noone is sending you replays. Bitch please xD
Go lock this useless topic someone now pls.

we commited one hour to your tinker scene, and i can see you didnt deserve it...

Offline Agov^

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: Agov^
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: January 18, 2014, 15:46 »

Offline SpectralisGOOD

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: January 18, 2014, 16:31 »
are u only one player here? am i talking directly to you?? now FO with your tinker shit u can put it in to your ass. pls.

we commited one hour to your tinker scene, and i can see you didnt deserve it...
Sry I dont understand you. Learn english.
Asap I get on comp i'll check replays
>>>KEBAPS YOU ARE AND KEBAPS YOU REMAIN<<<

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: January 18, 2014, 17:20 »

Your Tinker's rampage, remember?! We worked on that move last night and lost on it 1 hour of our life. Now when I see your comments I think you didn't deserve it.
I hope you have understood. Btw you're the one who needs a little english classes if you didnt understand what i wanted to say in last post.

Offline SpectralisGOOD

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: January 18, 2014, 17:23 »

Your Tinker's rampage, remember?! We worked on that move last night and lost on it 1 hour of our life. Now when I see your comments I think you didn't deserve it.
I hope you have understood. Btw you're the one who needs a little english classes if you didnt understand what i wanted to say in last post.
i didnt understand its point:
Now i know what you meant. Still, idk why i dont deserve it, that tinker rampage was funky.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: January 18, 2014, 17:57 »

Now i know what you meant. Still, idk why i dont deserve it, that tinker rampage was funky.
At a young age, spectre guy, kids are extremely hormonal. They don't judge the replays by their worthyness alone, they say "no" to submits just because they don't like how the one who send it treats them, they want to live in this harmless bubble where everyone is nice to everyone.

Oh, and by the way, rampage with tinker is one of the easiest things to do in dota, so stop bragging about something so trivial, it makes you look like an even worse player than you are.

Offline SpectralisGOOD

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: January 18, 2014, 18:07 »

At a young age, spectre guy, kids are extremely hormonal. They don't judge the replays by their worthyness alone, they say "no" to submits just because they don't like how the one who send it treats them, they want to live in this harmless bubble where everyone is nice to everyone.

Oh, and by the way, rampage with tinker is one of the easiest things to do in dota, so stop bragging about something so trivial, it makes you look like an even worse player than you are.
jelly jellyfish.
learn dota

Offline BlaZe

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: January 18, 2014, 19:15 »
said 1 spammer = common ..... should be muted for oftopic fo' real.. I can bet u are 1 lil ugly guy behind your pc act like u are cool , and u are so lil and ugly :/

Offline pro.DotAserbia

• Advanced Member
  • I got sunshine in my bag.
  • Awards Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: January 18, 2014, 19:41 »
Guys pls, its not topic abouth who is good/bad player and who knows english better.
Point is that we can understand each other, and that we make clip what show that there is good dota play here on lagabuse.
So this is topic "WE NEED YOUR REPLAYS" , not "WE NEED YOUR OPINION".
------------->>> http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,148529.0.html <<<-------------
Here is topic "WE NEED YOUR OPINION" so come here and say what u have.
Here post ONLY:
1. game link
2. replay time (when u did/saw some nice/lucky/pro play)
3. short explanation (really short)
Example:
1. http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5380707
2. 36 min (replay time)
3. In 36 min i (achemist) was pushing solo bot, second twr. I was low hp, ulty on cd, bara and panda strikes,
few sec cd for ulty. I survived that few second, use ulty and killed both (kiled 3 spirits + bara). Not really wodota top 10 move, u can check it if u have time. Ty.

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: January 19, 2014, 16:30 »
Guys pls, its not topic abouth who is good/bad player and who knows english better.
Point is that we can understand each other, and that we make clip what show that there is good dota play here on lagabuse.
So this is topic "WE NEED YOUR REPLAYS" , not "WE NEED YOUR OPINION".
------------->>> http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,148529.0.html <<<-------------
Here is topic "WE NEED YOUR OPINION" so come here and say what u have.
Here post ONLY:
1. game link
2. replay time (when u did/saw some nice/lucky/pro play)
3. short explanation (really short)
Example:
1. http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5380707
2. 36 min (replay time)
3. In 36 min i (achemist) was pushing solo bot, second twr. I was low hp, ulty on cd, bara and panda strikes,
few sec cd for ulty. I survived that few second, use ulty and killed both (kiled 3 spirits + bara). Not really wodota top 10 move, u can check it if u have time. Ty.

My friend, youre really smart sometimes :D
Those guys dont really understand the word community. We are all here bcs of one thing - DotA.
And we made this movie for all players on LA.
Be patient, wait for the movie, than judge and decide if you want to participate in next movie we're goin to make. Until than, all your speech about someone is nothing more than a trash talk and you suffocate this thread.

Offline 23.23.23

• Topic Author
  • ТИПР ДО ТИСМР
  • Awards Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: January 20, 2014, 13:35 »
http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5380861
sf-ulty pwned :S

dude give me some time when something happend,dont expect me to watch all replay lol

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: January 21, 2014, 15:48 »
Spam deleted, keep it clean or get warned.

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: January 21, 2014, 16:39 »
Spam deleted, keep it clean or get warned.
you're kidding me right? deleting my posts doesnt mean you deleted the spam, try again.
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline Zverko

• Zver
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile