Author Topic: mh report  (Read 532 times)

Offline asasainez

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
mh report
« on: December 05, 2013, 11:51 »
justikillyou

fors

he used mh all game. he is tr almost 80% of turks have mh but that is not necessary. he took all runes in min 15 used dust and i was invisible and after that he used mh to kill us in min 24 he waited to me to be visible and after used dust. plss check replay and see and bann this mh-r plss you will fins other with mh example : magina phoenix etc. thx

http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5335440

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: mh report
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 16:21 »
I'll check him now

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: mh report
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 16:37 »
I checked him , you may say he had suspicious game , but there is no solid proof.
As due to Rune pick ups, thats not true , he missed several runes , several times didnt see ,etc..
And as due to Dust , from 14:00 to 15:00 on middle lane 3rd Tower , u roamed near Clock , he had dust , he could use it and pwn you and there is NO WAY that would be suspicious, several other situations regarding that.

They had good game , Phoenix esspecially , next to Clock .
Spoiler for Hiden:
U must play aggresive versus clock , if u wait him to attack you , well. U saw what will happen.Dont get me wrong , jus a friendly advice

!denied