Author Topic: prof.kill^^  (Read 479 times)

Offline ReaLDeaL.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
prof.kill^^
« on: November 23, 2013, 20:17 »
1-) not in game

2-) prof.kill^^

3-) http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5312877

5-) * game time 14 invisible sf walking into scourge side jungle.he is closin on barat and barat moving through his base then 2 seconds later he charged to another where. .

*  game time 14.40 barat on the bottom. killing creeps. but he letting creeps and going back when invisible sf closing on him. .

*19:44 pRoF.kiLL^^ [Allies] Never mh
 19:48 pRoF.kiLL^^ [Allies] krepi birakip kacti herif
 19:50 pRoF.kiLL^^ [Allies] gördünüz mü ( never mh. he left the creep and runaway.did you see it? )

game time 17.30 he says these while he can't see never or anything in that position. this is the obvious thing that proves his mh I think.

* game time 21 barat on top lane. pushing the lane to the tower. tower has 100 hp.but he isn't attacking to tower and going back and trying to hide from invisible pudge and charging to another where..

* game time 23.20 barat is on jungle.invisible sf searching jungle.barat going to base when sf closing on. .

* game time 29.40 barat trying to gank alone sf in bottom rune side

* game time 39.40-39.50 barat's selections. .

I want platin to watch this game pLs

Offline Dr.[H]ouse

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • IVL
  • Awards Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: prof.kill^^
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 05:25 »
He was denied Here.
If you're not satisfied with the decision try PM.

!Locked
If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.