Author Topic: jeandarc 15 times unbanned this 3 weeks? why?  (Read 8046 times)

Offline dD_Djinn

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: jeandarc 15 times unbanned this 3 weeks? why?
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2013, 01:26 »
Typical topic, fail admins ?

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2013, 13:45 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
I already explained you all.

I'm not interested into talking to a person like you.

I met many ppl like you and I know there are ppl that won't accept nothing but their "truth".

Sometimes, you put people in that category because it annoys you that they are right, or because it annoys you that they don't listen to you and if you don't agree with them you say it's "their" truth, not the truth. And I'm not talking about this current lil "discussion", don't pretend to be some objective justice angel is all I'm saying, because even though he is wrong, you clearly have prejudice against him and don't give him the so-called "benefit of the doubt" that you give others.

If he was right, you would find something to annoyingly babble about, just because you have something against him, as you do with me. You know why you do this ? Either you consider yourself inferior and are frustrated by it, (which fits in your behaviour with me but not here), or you consider yourself superior, and you are just annoying him a little while giving no care whatsoever to the subject. Why so arrogant Astaroth ? I thought you were saying it's a bad thing to be arrogant. Feels good though, doesn't it ?

Oh, by the way, feel free to deny everything I just said, because I'm the one who said it so that clearly means that in this case it's my personal truth, not the truth. I understand.

On a sidenote, buster is quite mentally challenged, I have to say.
Sometimes, when you suppress this CoMMoN in you a bit and when I ignore all those "lil insect" phrases, it is possible, and even enjoyable to discuss with you.

You already wrote what do you think about him in your sidenote.

I'll tell you what I have against him - and why I refuse to discuss his case with him now.

He is one of those guys who make dozen of accounts, I don't know why. Maybe he is trying to hide or I don't know. Then he expect I know his case when I never heard of his as a ShadowSlash. But I know him as Pulcher or Zeddicus.

Another reason is that whenever his ban/unban request gets denied, he posts it again and hopes that different moderator will have different opinion.

I've denied his unban request 3 times (the same one!), he rage quit (iirc) the game. Then he posted the same unban request from new forum account.

I'm always trying to help but he just makes fool of me with his new accounts.
During my game play i dont consider myself in rage mode
but when i join this forum and i saw you and your conclusions about this i feel stupid for you..
so according to you LA IS HEAVEN ALL IS PERFECT AROUND HERE
but according to players a tons of other stuff are WRONG and you can't accept it..
im making new accounts because you perma ban my every next account?

and actualy i support common and share his thoughts about you. because he is 100% right. and honestly you are not good or qualified for you position.
and you just cant understand its not about my unban request i just gave you an example of how wrongly this forum works ... not treated equally or thing like so...
and if u cant understand that pls dont waste anytime on the forum... you wasted enough....
Asta is the best person for this position . Active, logic etc...

I have notice that is way to hard around here to find a moderator/admin saying "you are right , im'sorry " even if the other person has speak in a gentle way.

Offline Fr0zen_Walk^

• Pro Member
  • Nirvana's cousin iks dee!
  • Awards IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2013, 23:40 »
dat samurai

Offline EQ

• ColdWorld
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2013, 12:15 »
oh you fucking noobs.
Made in China:

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2013, 20:37 »
Even i 2020 if this server survive , when u come here u will see , how kids act when they don't have good arguments.

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2013, 20:39 »
Sorry for 2 posts , i was not here long time.

Even if*

Offline jeandarc likes sucking dicks

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2013, 21:55 »
^ you have serious grammar errors

Offline Hannukha1

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2013, 22:05 »

Offline baja_cro

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Watch and Learn
    • View Profile
    • GrandMaster Techie
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2013, 16:15 »
jean > ban

Baja_cro laugh in the face of danger ha ha ha

Mighty Chieftain of Clan BiM

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2013, 21:45 »
I know my grammar sux. But u understand at all.

Offline NoelVermillion

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
32:29   [Spy^]_Game^^..   [All]   od kaj te pustiv da igras LOW nooob
33:56   TRapemsoOnlyPro   [All]   cuti napravio si lotar prvi item nabaro puberska

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2013, 11:06 »
w/o jean no fun here.
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline Nexxus

• dota expert analytics department
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2013, 13:14 »
Jeandork - Jeandarc - HentaiFapper - Jeanderck - No-Lifer
He's the legend on Lagabuse.com , xpam , Eurobattle.net Gproxy man.
Ofcourse he's will be unbannded 30times in 2weeks

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2013, 13:33 »
Jeandork - Jeandarc - HentaiFapper - Jeanderck - No-Lifer
He's the legend on Lagabuse.com , xpam , Eurobattle.net Gproxy man.
Ofcourse he's will be unbannded 30times in 2weeks
All they way

~Locked