Author Topic: jeandarc 15 times unbanned this 3 weeks? why?  (Read 8161 times)

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
Re: jeandarc 15 times unbanned this 3 weeks? why?
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2013, 22:57 »
What does jean's, Rocka's and Joker's spamming and provoking have in common with jean being unbanned once a week?
lol dude
i really start do doubt about your intelligence
let me be more clear
HE DID THE SAME AS ME
HE WAS UNBANNED
I WAS DENIED
if you dont understand it now just move on...

MUN is a good guy, but jean doesnt deserve so much unbans.

My point exactly ! ;)

so get in touch with mun, play some games with him (couple of years) and you will get unban like jeandarc to like np.

rly dude, I dont get your point, you were banned there is a simple solution for that, create another account and play for fun until your account get unbanned. (like every other player here).
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2013, 23:08 »
You maybe did the same thing, I don't you nor your case. I guess I didn't get a single msg from you.

If you have any complains about mods, send me a PM. If you have any complains about me or if you think I'm not competent to stay on my position, contact Resor.

Now when we know what we want, we can get to exact examples. As I checked jeandarc's unbans, they are good, I wouldn't say that any of my mods did a mistake.
Note: I quickly checked some of recent unbans, not all and I didn't go very deep.
rly dude?
how can you say that
when you !denied !locked my unban request and not even checked the replay (which was 11 minutes only)
i havent contact resor, it was enough what i heard from you...
but that affect only my hurt feelings so why should you care? honestly...
I solve many unbans a day. I don't remember you.

@ edit: I just found out that you are pros_buster.
Seriously? Will you make a new forum account for every discussion? You are such a brave and straight guy.
I already explained you all.

I'm not interested into talking to a person like you.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 23:26 by Astaroth »

Signature by Rocka

Offline ShadowSlash

• Topic Author
  • Awards Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2013, 00:32 »
thats what im talking about.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2013, 00:34 »
I met many ppl like you and I know there are ppl that won't accept nothing but their "truth".

Signature by Rocka

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2013, 04:36 »

I met many ppl like you and I know there are ppl that won't accept nothing but their "truth".

Sometimes, you put people in that category because it annoys you that they are right, or because it annoys you that they don't listen to you and if you don't agree with them you say it's "their" truth, not the truth. And I'm not talking about this current lil "discussion", don't pretend to be some objective justice angel is all I'm saying, because even though he is wrong, you clearly have prejudice against him and don't give him the so-called "benefit of the doubt" that you give others.

If he was right, you would find something to annoyingly babble about, just because you have something against him, as you do with me. You know why you do this ? Either you consider yourself inferior and are frustrated by it, (which fits in your behaviour with me but not here), or you consider yourself superior, and you are just annoying him a little while giving no care whatsoever to the subject. Why so arrogant Astaroth ? I thought you were saying it's a bad thing to be arrogant. Feels good though, doesn't it ?

Oh, by the way, feel free to deny everything I just said, because I'm the one who said it so that clearly means that in this case it's my personal truth, not the truth. I understand.

On a sidenote, buster is quite mentally challenged, I have to say.

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2013, 08:11 »
You maybe did the same thing, I don't you nor your case. I guess I didn't get a single msg from you.

If you have any complains about mods, send me a PM. If you have any complains about me or if you think I'm not competent to stay on my position, contact Resor.

Now when we know what we want, we can get to exact examples. As I checked jeandarc's unbans, they are good, I wouldn't say that any of my mods did a mistake.
Note: I quickly checked some of recent unbans, not all and I didn't go very deep.
rly dude?
how can you say that
when you !denied !locked my unban request and not even checked the replay (which was 11 minutes only)
i havent contact resor, it was enough what i heard from you...
but that affect only my hurt feelings so why should you care? honestly...

This is your unban request as far as i can see

http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,145289.msg505861.html#msg505861

You came at the last day to make an unban request, with no reason why you left the game, and it seems like a rage quit ..

Spoiler for Hiden:
11:10      [All]   Badluck killed _ProS_BuSTeR_
11:47      [All]   _ProS_BuSTeR_ has left the game voluntarily, _ProS_BuSTeR_ was autobanned.
11:47      [All]   Autoban is ON, if you leave you will get autobanned.

The point is that you braked the rule and you had to bear the consequences, and what MUN does its not your business at all.

I checked few things about you, and i just loled, btw you were using the name Pulcher and you made new account just to complain about something irrelevant (?) (for me)

You braked the rules many many times and you insulted the the community and the LA Staff a lot, you want some examples? Its not hard for someone to search and understand what kind of player you are ..

http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,144577.msg503405.html#msg503405
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,144581.msg503414.html#msg503414
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,142774.msg497564.html#msg497564
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,141484.msg492450.html#msg492450
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,145071.msg505129.html#msg505129
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,143715.msg501020.html#msg501020

And many others, bored to copy-paste links ...

You were forgived a lot of times by the b/u crew and still complain about them, thats funny!

You should consider your self lucky because after a lot of things you done you are still here playing in our bots, and if you ask me, people like you dont have a place here!

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2013, 09:56 »

Sometimes, you put people in that category because it annoys you that they are right, or because it annoys you that they don't listen to you and if you don't agree with them you say it's "their" truth, not the truth. And I'm not talking about this current lil "discussion", don't pretend to be some objective justice angel is all I'm saying, because even though he is wrong, you clearly have prejudice against him and don't give him the so-called "benefit of the doubt" that you give others.

If he was right, you would find something to annoyingly babble about, just because you have something against him, as you do with me. You know why you do this ? Either you consider yourself inferior and are frustrated by it, (which fits in your behaviour with me but not here), or you consider yourself superior, and you are just annoying him a little while giving no care whatsoever to the subject. Why so arrogant Astaroth ? I thought you were saying it's a bad thing to be arrogant. Feels good though, doesn't it ?

Oh, by the way, feel free to deny everything I just said, because I'm the one who said it so that clearly means that in this case it's my personal truth, not the truth. I understand.

Sometimes, when you suppress this CoMMoN in you a bit and when I ignore all those "lil insect" phrases, it is possible, and even enjoyable to discuss with you.

You already wrote what do you think about him in your sidenote.

I'll tell you what I have against him - and why I refuse to discuss his case with him now.

He is one of those guys who make dozen of accounts, I don't know why. Maybe he is trying to hide or I don't know. Then he expect I know his case when I never heard of his as a ShadowSlash. But I know him as Pulcher or Zeddicus.

Another reason is that whenever his ban/unban request gets denied, he posts it again and hopes that different moderator will have different opinion.

I've denied his unban request 3 times (the same one!), he rage quit (iirc) the game. Then he posted the same unban request from new forum account.

I'm always trying to help but he just makes fool of me with his new accounts.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2013, 10:59 »
self-proclaimed legends are best legends.

Offline ShadowSlash

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2013, 15:19 »

Sometimes, when you suppress this CoMMoN in you a bit and when I ignore all those "lil insect" phrases, it is possible, and even enjoyable to discuss with you.

You already wrote what do you think about him in your sidenote.

I'll tell you what I have against him - and why I refuse to discuss his case with him now.

He is one of those guys who make dozen of accounts, I don't know why. Maybe he is trying to hide or I don't know. Then he expect I know his case when I never heard of his as a ShadowSlash. But I know him as Pulcher or Zeddicus.

Another reason is that whenever his ban/unban request gets denied, he posts it again and hopes that different moderator will have different opinion.

I've denied his unban request 3 times (the same one!), he rage quit (iirc) the game. Then he posted the same unban request from new forum account.

I'm always trying to help but he just makes fool of me with his new accounts.
During my game play i dont consider myself in rage mode
but when i join this forum and i saw you and your conclusions about this i feel stupid for you..
so according to you LA IS HEAVEN ALL IS PERFECT AROUND HERE
but according to players a tons of other stuff are WRONG and you can't accept it..
im making new accounts because you perma ban my every next account?

and actualy i support common and share his thoughts about you. because he is 100% right. and honestly you are not good or qualified for you position.
and you just cant understand its not about my unban request i just gave you an example of how wrongly this forum works ... not treated equally or thing like so...
and if u cant understand that pls dont waste anytime on the forum... you wasted enough....

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2013, 16:56 »
I didn't permaban any of your acc.

As I said, contact Resor if you think I'm not qualified for my possition. Maybe he will replace me with you.

I wish you good luck :)

Signature by Rocka

Offline ShadowSlash

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2013, 19:19 »
even if so
i would not waste any more time

Offline jeandarc likes sucking dicks

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2013, 19:24 »
After buster's give up, ladies, we have the final results, thx for participating.

jean - infinity +1

buster - 0

Offline ctrl

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2013, 23:40 »
After buster's give up, ladies, we have the final results, thx for participating.

jean - infinity +1

buster - 0

Jeandota  :D

Offline jeandarc likes sucking dicks

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2013, 01:04 »
next time buster

Offline AAAtheRapist

• Newbie Member
  • Dont play vs me , You just gonna feed.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2013, 01:24 »
LEGENDARY JEANDARC CANNOT STAY BANNED .
lil` lagabuse pubbers care , he rapes !
Ranked Gaming Client Player

RGC Username : AAA