Author Topic: Is LA dying?  (Read 10783 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Is LA dying?
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2013, 18:37 »
^St3x , i understand your point of view. But look it this way , when things are bad ( like curent situation ) people will do more things to make it worse , than otherways ( like it should be ) . But i like to think , if all of us give 1% of our positivity to this place , i think you could see results in a month, but its not as good as that. Angry , mispleased and lost people are spamming,flaming, overall ruining forum and ingame expiriance . If u want to play decent games u would have to avoid a couple things i should not say here :) because i dont want to be racist or anything .  If u want a GG and some friendly gameplay , fun etc . go on channel lagabuse ingame , and in channel  /f add jimmy[1] . You can allways play with me ..
Everyone need to put some effort to make it a better place , mods/admins/gamers .. Its not as black as it seems :)

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2013, 19:16 »
...First reason is current staff (well not all of them ofc but 98% of  them) they have killed this bot with their cocky-nes and their "who gives a fck I have mod I can kick you and ban you and you cant do sh..t about it" attitude, b/u admin who does not deserve to be b/u admin, but since he is pro in staying low (that dude is from 2009 on this forum and he is b&u admin with 6k of posts and 20% of them are from the section that was his responsability) he became what he is now so we just have to deal with it. And since b/u section is 90% of this bot and this forum there is your answer about why this forum is "dying"....
STAFF is the difference between LA and other bots - they don't have it. STAFF is here for the users not opposite. Report moderators who are cocky and we will deal with it.
mrNiceguy: you still want to dig about me -

Unban requests
    3661 posts of the member's 6640 posts (55.14%)
Ban requests
    945 posts of the member's 6640 posts (14.23%)

... and rest of it are post you are not eligable to see.
Why do you continue to embarace yourself. You doing it over and over again, everytime you post something.
Your hatered is endless just becouse I denied your unban request where you broke multiple rules. This even proves that there is no room for friendship when it's about rules and behavior.
You are pure example how to exceed your moderator priviliges to your purpouse. You complain about man who said "STOP" when you broke rules as 'untouchable' moderator and now you are whine about it.

All case around you proves that there is justice among us and this is what users demand.

You've done so much for this community, and now you throwing stones - just like guy who swich girlfriends and claim you love both of them...

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Blind_Joker
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2013, 19:18 »
Ladies please....

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2013, 19:38 »
...First reason is current staff (well not all of them ofc but 98% of  them) they have killed this bot with their cocky-nes and their "who gives a fck I have mod I can kick you and ban you and you cant do sh..t about it" attitude, b/u admin who does not deserve to be b/u admin, but since he is pro in staying low (that dude is from 2009 on this forum and he is b&u admin with 6k of posts and 20% of them are from the section that was his responsability) he became what he is now so we just have to deal with it. And since b/u section is 90% of this bot and this forum there is your answer about why this forum is "dying"....
STAFF is the difference between LA and other bots - they don't have it. STAFF is here for the users not opposite. Report moderators who are cocky and we will deal with it.
mrNiceguy: you still want to dig about me -

Unban requests
Ban requests

... and rest of it are post you are not eligable to see.
Why do you continue to embarace yourself. You doing it over and over again, everytime you post something.
Your hatered is endless just becouse I denied your unban request where you broke multiple rules. This even proves that there is no room for friendship when it's about rules and behavior.
You are pure example how to exceed your moderator priviliges to your purpouse. You complain about man who said "STOP" when you broke rules as 'untouchable' moderator and now you are whine about it.

All case around you proves that there is justice among us and this is what users demand.

You've done so much for this community, and now you throwing stones - just like guy who swich girlfriends and claim you love both of them...

1. i dont give a fck about your request denial. You denied it cause you dont have a clue about what is flame and what is not., but you were just stubborn like a mule to admit your mistake. And that is just it, you cant talk about abusing cause you wont find any proof about my abuse.

Anyhow, I have done for this community that you never ever will, and proof for that is that this community is DYING and it is dying cause of you, I would be ashamed if I were you (incompetent for the job but still there).

2. Unban requests
Ban requests

14,23% is the job and the other 55% you wrote above is irrelevant cause unban is nothing you dont have to look properly into a request and all you have to do is go and press unban button.

Anyhow, I m surprised that you even showed up to respond LOL.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline pro.DotAserbia

• Advanced Member
  • I got sunshine in my bag.
  • Awards Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2013, 20:28 »
MrNoob, you know rest :D

1. I know that. LA is community bot for dota and other custom games on battle.net server

2. 3.I just played 1650+ game with map hack and nobody told me anything but few of them told me that they are using dW3GParser, just to test your theory.

dont have comment on the moral letter you wrote bottom

Offline ShadowSlash

• Awards Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2013, 03:39 »
hmm i may look pessimistic but how can your new ladder get you more players? :S

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • DotA Serbia Community
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2013, 15:29 »
MrNoob, you know rest :D

1. I know that. LA is community bot for dota and other custom games on battle.net server

2. 3.I just played 1650+ game with map hack and nobody told me anything but few of them told me that they are using dW3GParser, just to test your theory.

dont have comment on the moral letter you wrote bottom

This post i wrote, but didnt realized that it is on my friends account...

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2013, 16:35 »
yes, I remember coming home at night spamming the shit out of the forum and next day warnings and stuff, nowadays no one bats an eye when I spam

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2013, 18:43 »
There is no enough active stuff. It needs to be reconstructed. I just hope server will not die soon, it must die eventually.

Offline jeandarc likes sucking dicks

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2013, 19:14 »
thank you for your support captain obvious

Offline psych0tron

• Retired Moderator
  • musso
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dotastrategy.com/forum/ftopic24.html
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2013, 20:19 »
Respect for some of admin there on this community but this staff today hmm...

There is no more points discus about LA dying LA down.

First off all eurobattle.net must to on his anti hack system to detect players whitout report /ok myb some reports/ that is 100% garanted that will be ppl back on this community.

But now when some admins using hack /i know cous im send some admin there on this community mh/..

But seriusly best regrads whit this community im there since 2010 and nothing has happened to good,every time same same and same.

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2013, 20:53 »
But now when some admins using hack /i know cous im send some admin there on this community mh/..

you are quite right, and there is admins who ban players which doesnt have map hack

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2013, 22:47 »
Well thats simply as shit. Make cash prizes for tournaments - there will be more active people around. Night cups or other shits would bring intrest in dota1 again. There could be a fee of taking part in tournaments/games or sth.
Deal with it B)

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2013, 23:21 »
Bah, they dont have enough money for their pockets and you want to add fee on tours. Youre funny :D

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2013, 23:52 »
^St3x , i understand your point of view. But look it this way , when things are bad ( like curent situation ) people will do more things to make it worse , than otherways ( like it should be ) . But i like to think , if all of us give 1% of our positivity to this place , i think you could see results in a month, but its not as good as that. Angry , mispleased and lost people are spamming,flaming, overall ruining forum and ingame expiriance . If u want to play decent games u would have to avoid a couple things i should not say here :) because i dont want to be racist or anything .  If u want a GG and some friendly gameplay , fun etc . go on channel lagabuse ingame , and in channel  /f add jimmy[1] . You can allways play with me ..
Everyone need to put some effort to make it a better place , mods/admins/gamers .. Its not as black as it seems :)

Thats why i started this tread, to make sure everybody see that server is fallin appart and to make awareness that everybody needs to put some effort