Author Topic: Goodbye and Thank you  (Read 4728 times)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Goodbye and Thank you
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2013, 04:43 »
Jealous people are always haters.
Judjing som1 for 0,3% of his games is stupid.
"Judjing som1 for 0,3% of his games is stupid." ?
By your logic, murderers shouldn't be in jail. "Hey, he dedicated only 0,3% of his life to killing innocent people, "Judjing som1 for 0,3 of his life is stupid"".

Wont check this thread again cause Im tired of noob haters.
Goodbye and gl.
Yeah right, wow, lie more to your lil self, you can bet your ass you're gonna check the thread again, you will just not respond.

Offline ctrl

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2013, 10:07 »
By your logic, murderers shouldn't be in jail. "Hey, he dedicated only 0,3% of his life to killing innocent people, "Judjing som1 for 0,3 of his life is stupid"".

Goodbye and gl.
Yeah right, wow, lie more to your lil self, you can bet your ass you're gonna check the thread again, you will just not respond.
Its:
"Judging someone for 0,3% of his games is stupid."
I will not even comment your second sentence.
Please learn English, so we can understand your "lil" no brain sentences.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2013, 10:49 »

Goodbye and gl.
Its:
"Judging someone for 0,3% of his games is stupid."
I will not even comment your second sentence.
Please learn English, so we can understand your "lil" no brain sentences.
Wow, I knew you were stupid but, to not be able to see that I was mimicking him, that's quite ridicolous.

Be quiet, for your own good. Speak when you get smarter.

Offline ctrl

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2013, 10:51 »
Can someone understand this guy, I really don't understand his English...
Please come back when you learn English, we can't understand you.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2013, 10:55 »
Very impressive acting dumb skills, too bad you got them from actually being dumb.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2013, 11:14 »
Oh lol Ernesto has said prabobly the most stupid thing in his entire life. We should pray for him cause with his logic he wont survive much in this world.
I dont hate you, I feel sorry to you.
You knew exactly what will happen to you after this crap so dont be surprised for such community reaction.
Deal with it B)

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2013, 11:26 »

For example someone is maphacking in 1000 games and u ban him only for one.. when u catch him, its about 0,01 %, u can only think about rest 999 games, but u have no proof...anyway he got permaban... for one game.. noone know when u start cheating like this, there is no man who will check all of ur games... they can only comment.. Some will support u, but many of them will confirm that ban... 90% of them have not read ur ban request correctly. Many of them making 2874 accounts per month.

From my point of view big - and + for u is fact that u was some kind of mod?  it is not a best example for another staff members.. but in another way, u have 2000 posts in Ban/Unban section, its normal that here are many haters.. but regarding to this, i think, admins have  to show some respect for u, because u did something for this system, and spent a lot of time to help this forum.
Am playing here from Partidila time, i saw many mods, bad or good, some of them fly like superman, if i remember well, u was ready to respond every time when i ask for help, It tells you what kind of person u are.
I am sure that u can menage GG without any kind of cheat, this cheat is shame for u. But i support u because u are old player, and your account should not be permabaned.

Offline ctrl

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2013, 11:56 »

For example someone is maphacking in 1000 games and u ban him only for one.. when u catch him, its about 0,01 %, u can only think about rest 999 games, but u have no proof...anyway he got permaban... for one game.. noone know when u start cheating like this, there is no man who will check all of ur games... they can only comment.. Some will support u, but many of them will confirm that ban... 90% of them have not read ur ban request correctly. Many of them making 2874 accounts per month.

From my point of view big - and + for u is fact that u was some kind of mod?  it is not a best example for another staff members.. but in another way, u have 2000 posts in Ban/Unban section, its normal that here are many haters.. but regarding to this, i think, admins have  to show some respect for u, because u did something for this system, and spent a lot of time to help this forum.
Am playing here from Partidila time, i saw many mods, bad or good, some of them fly like superman, if i remember well, u was ready to respond every time when i ask for help, It tells you what kind of person u are.
I am sure that u can menage GG without any kind of cheat, this cheat is shame for u. But i support u because u are old player, and your account should not be permabaned.

Sorry but you are wrong, it was more then 1 game.

Offline a.l.i.e.n

• Pro Member
  • Death is not the end
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2013, 12:00 »

read carefully

Offline jeandarc likes sucking dicks

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2013, 12:15 »
Well, this is what you get from a shitty community, the guy solved more than 3000 reports and contributed to this community way more than others lil' internet adminz

He cheated in one game by fucking around with his mate, so what? lil' adminz took it too far by demoting him after everything he has done to this community, this proves that this place if full of unthankful cunts and pathetic low lifers. In this place there were MAP HACKERS WHO WERE PART OF HIGH STAFF, this is just absurd.

I wish all the best for Ernesto and WE ARE THE ONE WHO SHOULD THANK YOU, not the other way around. You have done way more contribution to this community than most of the admin wankers.

Good luck and enjoy your life!

Offline ctrl

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2013, 12:36 »

read carefully

Sorry but if you want me to read it all , please use correct grammar its all written in language I don't understand.
You can ask http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=20930 to help you out, he seems to know English very good.

Offline MYSTlC

• Advanced Member
  • Ursa Major
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2013, 13:57 »
[/quote]
Sorry but if you want me to read it all , please use correct grammar its all written in language I don't understand.
You can ask http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=20930 to help you out, he seems to know English very good.
[/quote]

1. I do not want u to read this
2. If u dont understand, u have to check this link in your post
3. As I see, you do not understand many things here, if u have no life or u dont have own opinion about this, dont spam here

Offline ctrl

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2013, 14:01 »
[/quote]

1. I do not want u to read this
2. If u dont understand, u have to check this link in your post
3. As I see, you do not understand many things here, if u have no life or u dont have own opinion about this, dont spam here
[/quote]

So wait, you are this guy? How much accounts you have?
If I have no life, how come you keep correcting my English which you obviously have something against and responding me in every post I made, with out a clue what am I even talking about =)?

Offline Zeddicus

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2013, 14:31 »
i see you dont like common like me
does that makes two of us friends?
hmm
easy question.
hii

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2013, 14:48 »
Stop lying to yourself, you know you love me.