Author Topic: Ban Forum  (Read 5642 times)

Offline Pulcher

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Forum
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2013, 20:43 »
rly? comone you belive to that? you rly think admins are helping their friends? one day try to be admin and talk with your friends they will not be your friends but they will see you usefull admin which can easily to unban or to do sth else
i was admin on garena for more then 2 years trust me i know how things works this is out of any logic... and any rule

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2013, 20:47 »
belive me they are doing same as I said but here as I know I mean which I know those admins never did sth like you said
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline Pulcher

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2013, 20:58 »
i had copied all those kind of links in posts of wich yr admins did nothing wrong but they had deleted all my posts which proves their actions which i'm accusing them for
and if any admin can pls write back something (if any) or via pm i really em on edge ...

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2013, 21:37 »
Awww you're on edge? :(
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline Pulcher

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2013, 21:47 »
edge* i type fast cant ghelp it XD
you are too pro to type slow and right

Offline AcidSnow

• Safelist Administrator
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Batrider 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2013, 21:48 »
u still didnt answered me :( i did pm u so cmon rly want to know

Offline Pulcher

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2013, 21:50 »
Ye , you all hate me but when i donated funds for the server to remain online everybody loved me ...

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2013, 07:31 »
Btw pulcher why u argue ffs. It's nit about spamming ban request whenever u lose. Be like me, just flame em hard and enjoy. You one in the top of ladder, you hate jojo, you having race with him, so what's the poimt? You play with the highest psr pubzors = best quality pub games. What'd your point?
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2013, 11:47 »
There are 8 ppl in B/U crew, yet they have different things to do, not everyone is supposed to solve ban requests.
We now have 5 B/U mods, 2 days ago we had 3. I hope you can see that we are working on this problem.

Yesterday there were about 25 ban requests. Not every request is solved withing 1 minute and not every mod have 2 free hours every day.

Some Hacks Mods are allowed to solve unban requests and lock unproper ban requests.

1st of all i dont see why he cant ban him for flame only !banned flame with that request

and how i can provide time when he was in wood 80% from game?? how i can explain that time??? and he said himself : 37:16   DeLGeC   [Allies]   never come again

T_Bag asked you for more info because you have reported him for several reasons BUT posted time of insulting only. If you want him to be banned only for insulting, report him only for that.

http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,142774.0.html at first asta unbanned me but myubernick forced him to ban me as the ban whould be +1 day ... by his wish
Nobody forced me to ban you. I did a mistake when I unbanned you and I corrected that. I didn't give you longer ban, in fact I gave you shorter one (like -14 hours).
And I already told that and showed that with proofs. Please don't make your own "facts" by ignoring what I say.

i posted simmilar links where admins are abusing their power as example ernesto unplug every game he lose and unban himself after... so as myubernicl and his friend myubernlck... and much more but i cant find the links...
I was solving this as well.
About MUN, I told you we can't do anything, MUN rules this place, he is top admin. Nobody can do anything against him.
With iErnesto, you've reported him, you said that he unplugged and unbanned himself because he wanted to play another game with his friends.
As I told you and showed the facts, he has lost the connection and he didn't play any other games, not alone, not with his friends. Your ban request was baseless.
Btw B/U mods doesn't have to post unban requests.

1. If HE who made the rules of LA is not playing by those rules ow can others be forced to play by it and even less...
First of all for one player to play he must be motivated and have good "conditions" if you like for them to stay... i found current admin offensive.. they keep on demotivating
people and do nothing to help up untill now i have not seen any suggestion accepted by players who are often 24/7 online by the admins and they keep on ignoring them...
Rules were made by B/U crew, not by MUN - he made the bot.
And there's a note in ingame rules:
Note: Admin is above the rules.
So in fact he is acting by the rules. But I'm not defending him, I don't like the fact he insulted you. But I can't do anything with that.

Don't judge whole staff because MUN did something wrong.

I em not fan of 'no unbans' also but you must realize the staff must realize when some players (me) played 600+ games and never left or dc/ electricity off or somth... its understandable 1-2 game in 600 games... and you can't compare this forum with d2 forum or other games because i em playing d2 also and once my windows crashed (blue screen of death) and the admin was so polite and kind he unbanned me in a matter of minutes... so you can't compare
If your PC would have any problem I'd unban you w/o problems - like that guy from D2.
But as I said in your unban request:
"You wanted to !ff since 20th minute of the game, wasn't satisfied with picks and left right after you got killed."

on the current situation with asta...
- at first he unbanned me
but after 3 hours when they saw that i was unbanned they contacted asta via pm's and he banned me again and +1 day more... and i will be honest to you.. it was not about the unban it almost passed. only 1 day more its the way they treat people , i find that on a critical level.. and yet i know that you can't make them be better... but i just wanted to came clean and tell you all from my heart...
i hope you can understand me and won't judge me..
I already explained everything about your unban request.
I made a mistake and it needed a correction. And yes, there are ppl in staff who check other ppl's work - to eliminate mistakes as much as possible.

If you think my decisions are being affected by some other ppl, you are right. If my mods, lucky..strike, Resor  or few others have something to say, I consider their words. Yet I'm the one who decides (unless Resor tells me to do something).

If you think any of my mods are abusing their powers, collect proofs and send them to me or lucky..strike.
If you think I or lucky..strike are abusing our powers, you can report us to Resor.

With other crews I won't help you, they have their own Heads and Admin.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Pulcher

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2013, 14:34 »
So its pointless for me to give you exact situation when other moderators (not from B/U section ) were locking request and its not coincidence because dude i've been here soo long that i know who's what friend is and by exact "coincidence" i know how things works...
You have a tons of disinformations here
first of all i have never reported iernesto for anything i complain at others staff member cause of not doing anything to make this better
AS if i posted a tons of posts for their abusing of the ordinary members like me they deleted all mu posts and they deleted the ban requests also that i posted .
i dont care about my unban no longer needed i just gave the situation and i dont care if mun is at the very top
just for the record i go !ff from minute 1 that;s how i do in every game, ask everyone who i play with....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dude im member for over od 75 forums and this is unseesn... such a hatred
all u need is to treat us equally and if they can leave and unban why cant i so?.. its just an example
just as this situation in the SS
01:54    Neprijatelj.    [Allies]    brate
01:54    Neprijatelj.    [Allies]    ale
01:55    Neprijatelj.    [Allies]    prvo
01:58    Neprijatelj.    [Allies]    molim te
01:59    Neprijatelj.    [Allies]    cim udjes
02:00    Neprijatelj.    [Allies]    u ss
02:01    Neprijatelj.    [Allies]    molim te
02:04    Neprijatelj.    [Allies]    odma
02:06    Neprijatelj.    [Allies]    ban pros buster
02:10    Neprijatelj.    [Allies]    ali cim
02:11    Neprijatelj.    [Allies]    udjes..
05:27    Neprijatelj.    [Allies]    brate
05:28    Neprijatelj.    [Allies]    odma
05:29    Neprijatelj.    [Allies]    plz
05:33    Neprijatelj.    [Allies]    pros_bustera
05:34    Neprijatelj.    [Allies]    ali evo molim te
05:41    Aledati    [Allies]    ma nece jos dugo
05:43    Aledati    [Allies]      unvouched je
05:50    Neprijatelj.    [Allies]    xD
05:51    Neprijatelj.    [Allies]    hvala
05:51    Neprijatelj.    [Allies]    kurcu

so i need to have a best friend admin so i can have good contditions to play inhere?

because admin's friends are never banned for flame even they do, for leave (they unban ALWAYS - no matter for the "reason"-excuse why they left)
and for the final time THIS IS NOT ABOUT MY UBAN REQUEST , that was 2 weeks ago , its how your staff treat's me with no obvious reason, i never flamed insulted anyone or anything similar i just dont know where all that hatred came from and no admin stand in my defends ... i really dont get how you wish to keep goin with this
that is so irriating i spent 20 minutes of writing an topic and finding all proofs of their abusing and they deleted it ...
i pmed Angel - the very top of the LA staff... he replay that he also wish to clear some staff members but i see no changes... (N)

Offline Pulcher

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2013, 14:47 »

I will accept your reason because the account has over 200+ games and no warn for leaving, but the thing looks a bit suspicious..your friend left intentionally exactly after being killed..

unbanned

everytime when i see these kind of stuff i turn sad :(

i dont have nothing against jeandarc but this week he was unbanned 3 times in a row :)

and so so so so so so so so ... sooo many others

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2013, 14:57 »
Well, if you want to report any staff member, the best way is sending PM to him boss. Nobody will delete that and if I get such a msg, I check it and solve it.
If someone outside B/U crew is doing something wrong with ban requests, send me PM. Since this is my place of work, I'll solve it.

I'm sorry if it wasn't you who reported iErnesto, I just remember there was such a report.

I can't talk about other mods but I try to treat everyone same, good player, noob, friend or others.

I don't understand that conversation from SS but there are many players who aren't friends with any admin and still they have good conditions to play.

Again you say how admin's friends can do anything, if you have any proofs send me PM and I'll look into that.
I don't know how other staff members treat you, I don't know about any hatred. I also can't see deleted topics/posts (I don't have access to).

Sending PM to Angel isn't really best option - always send PM to direct boss of the moderator.

Btw Angel did some staff changes. Not much but he did.

I will accept your reason because the account has over 200+ games and no warn for leaving, but the thing looks a bit suspicious..your friend left intentionally exactly after being killed..

unbanned

everytime when i see these kind of stuff i turn sad :(

i dont have nothing against jeandarc but this week he was unbanned 3 times in a row :)

and so so so so so so so so ... sooo many others
Post links.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Pulcher

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2013, 15:03 »
actually angel send pm to me cos he noticed about my missing posts and that's how the conversation started
i respect your efforts and ty but in others posts u had unbanned guys that really don;t deserve it just because they had 200 games and no warnings
btw at that time i had 500 games and no warnings and you !denied
its was my first leave
il leave that in past see ya in pm

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2013, 15:04 »
hi. what?
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline ctrl

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2013, 15:48 »
They threat u like it cause u are low player that reached high psr by stacking and playing +1/-0 games.
Also you left after get killed you deserved a ban, and your ego is so fucking huge by saying I was the best player, I am a top player here. pls...

Also i am myubernLck and check my page, I don't get benefits, and I don't get unbanned jst cause I have some admins friends. I asked few times to unban me if i had war3 error or pc shutdown to make things quicked and i show them screenshots, and always explain situation I am in. I never left a game on purpose, so stop making up stories.
You can't even enjoy playing on this bot, to you this is all about getting PSR, everytime u play same heroes BARA, NAIX, HUSKAR 70-80 % all your games. Jst shows you are low skiller, I never saw u play complicated heroes maybe your little brain starts too hurt you when u have too think what to do with Invoker or Oracle.
Clicking more then 2 bottuns on 1 hero is too complicated for your EGO and getting PSR.