Author Topic: Being obsessed to gain PSR  (Read 3547 times)

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Being obsessed to gain PSR
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2013, 21:09 »
Yeah numma. 1 is jojo_noob
Then there are acidsnow, ernesto, prosbuster...
You see many +1/-0 games ?
http://lagabuse.com/stats/player/1/iernesto94/ladder-games/1/1/1
I see no games... Oh wait, you're banned :(
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2013, 21:16 »
Yeah numma. 1 is jojo_noob
Then there are acidsnow, ernesto, prosbuster...
You see many +1/-0 games ?
http://lagabuse.com/stats/player/1/iernesto94/ladder-games/1/1/1
I see no games... Oh wait, you're banned :(
Yes Im banned although the games are there.

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2013, 21:19 »
Sry I meant I am not talking to a banned abusor.
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline roy_kanou

• Advanced Member
  • GTFO
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2013, 15:07 »
i agree with u mate

Prs means a fuck here

even in some games...noobs with score like 1/10 can win the game and earn  prs , but that's because of his team mates :)

what did the noob with score 1/10 won out of this ? just some prs and nothing else , his experience will still be the same ;)

Sd is what counts more for me , u can tell by sd-ing someone if he's noob or pro :)

also some dudes with high prs above 2000 . they dont give a fuck about team-playing , i've heard that in games they say : do i look like i care to win this game? i dont lose prs bla bla bla , he plays solo gets some certain kills and he's absolutely done with the game

Offline Asandir

• Kingmaker
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Member of the Fellowship of Seven
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2013, 20:05 »

even in some games...noobs with score like 1/10 can win the game and earn  prs , but that's because of his team mates :)

What about playing hard support /cm, omni etc/, obviously you get your carry get the kill and you end up with score 1/10... so noob

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2013, 20:15 »
experience the best teacher

Offline Zverko

• Zver
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2013, 07:25 »
yep half of 2000+ psr players is nabs but they stack with good players and gain psr

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2013, 15:35 »
What does a noob means?
When there are 5 noobs locked, can the be good team, thus not noobs when together?
When there are 3 noobs and 2 good players in team, how often do you win if more than half of the team are noobs?

Many ppl says that PSR means nothing and even noobs have 2k+ PSR. If you let such a player play a game vs real noob, he will win.

I think I can say that guys with higher PSR are better players. Ofc I'm not saying that player with 2100 PSR is way better that 2050 player.

Seems to me, stacking is considered as something bad or wrong or something like that here. Let me remind you that DotA is 5v5 team game. Having a team and playing with it is how DotA is played.

Signature by Rocka

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2013, 16:25 »
What does a noob means?
When there are 5 noobs locked, can the be good team, thus not noobs when together?
When there are 3 noobs and 2 good players in team, how often do you win if more than half of the team are noobs?

Many ppl says that PSR means nothing and even noobs have 2k+ PSR. If you let such a player play a game vs real noob, he will win.

I think I can say that guys with higher PSR are better players. Ofc I'm not saying that player with 2100 PSR is way better that 2050 player.
so sweet  :'(

Seems to me, stacking is considered as something bad or wrong or something like that here. Let me remind you that DotA is 5v5 team game. Having a team and playing with it is how DotA is played.

Offline Nistor

• BEST SUP EU !
  • Awards IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2013, 20:53 »
Is it true ernesto that you are using mh? xD

Someone told me that on d2

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2013, 22:23 »
Is it true ernesto that you are using mh? xD

Someone told me that on d2
Ofc no .Tell him to check all my 2000games and prove it if he can .