Author Topic: MH alert  (Read 811 times)

Offline Sting99^

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
MH alert
« on: October 12, 2013, 21:37 »
1: night^maree

2: 99percentwin_

3: http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5272240

4: 4: The game was an obvious disaster due to the usage of map hack by a player named 99percentwin_

5: from the beginning of the game after any fight after we run away he always knew where my team mates were...he alsways made the right teleport in the right place ( furion )...once spectra from my team had low hp... he run to the forest and furion teleported there and killed him... after that i went to level up a little in the woods...at the 19 min he came there and killed me... after 6 mintes in the 25 min  i went again in the forest... he came again and killed me for the second time...at the 32 min i went again there in the forest and he came and killed me for the third timee...i am sorry maybe my english is not so good but pls watch replay... Just watch the replay and you'll see that he is obviously using some kind of MH !!!

Offline Dr.[H]ouse

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • IVL
  • Awards Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: MH alert
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 18:16 »
99percentwin_ !Denied
Wards, wards, wards.
I suggest you to watch replay before you post.

!Locked
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 18:40 by 6ur »
If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.