Author Topic: BAN MH !!!!!  (Read 1130 times)

Offline IzetF

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
BAN MH !!!!!
« on: October 12, 2013, 13:18 »
1: Your NickName.
IzetF
2: The NickName of the player that you want to be banned.
blowmyskill
3: The link of the game.
http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5272917
4: Explain to us your general vision about this game.
Playing with MH !!! ALL PLAYERS IN MY TEAM SAW HIM THAT HE PLAY WITH MH.... THERE WAS MORE SITUATIONS IN THIS GAME WHEN ALL CAN SAW THAT HE PLAY WITH MH... ONE SITUATION IN DOWN NEXT !!!
5: Specify at least 1 exact situation where user broke MH rule, with every detail explained and replay time when he used it.
41:00. REPLAY TIME...... I WAS IN THE WOOD... IN I WAS INVISIBLE... THEN PUDGE COME... WITH NO AEGIS, DUST AND WARDS, AND HE TRY TO HOOK ME... I DONT KNOW HOW HE KNOWS THAT IM THERE... PLS BAN HIM.... 

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: BAN MH !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 13:28 »
WITH NO AEGIS AND HE TRY TO HOOK ME
What the fuck, he had no aegis ????????????????
Ban, he try to hook with no aegis.

On a more serious note, I didn't bother to actually check if he does have maphack, he might have, so don't let my astonishingly witty intervention distract you from properly reviewing this.

See ya.

Offline uCANseeMe

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 13:39 »
HAHAHHAHAHAHA its funny shit im blowmyskill its my new name thebuzz is my own acc hahhaha i just cant belive what he say :d all of the fucking game im joking and hooking them :D

Offline uCANseeMe

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 13:44 »
and pls admins look 4:30 sec how the fuck invoker go in another way of tower when i gang him :)

Offline Dr.[H]ouse

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • IVL
  • Awards Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2013, 16:27 »
blowmyskill !Denied

!Locked
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 16:51 by 6ur »
If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.