Author Topic: tdb.XeqtR  (Read 868 times)

Offline ...Sloboda...

• Topic Author
  • ,,Sloboda je za sve"
    • View Profile
    • Awards
tdb.XeqtR
« on: October 02, 2013, 18:55 »
Nothing people :D

just as we all said, they will ignore the hard mistake and power abuse of the moderator tdb.XeqtR

this is the thing i am talking about

http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,142580.0.html

It turns out i made a mistake and they explain that i am the only one in the lagabuse and bnet system who had more than 1 account :D

I know people, it is very funny, but at least now we made a peek in their ,,fair" decisions and how they ran this site :D

But at the end this is their site , so in the future don't try to report a moderator or someone else, even if u have prof in ur PM how they treath u :D

have fun playing dota, but remember , if they dont like u, u wont be able to score high in ledder status :D

Peace all :D

And ofc i forgive them, that showes what person i am, and how i am raised :D i wish them all the best :D

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: tdb.XeqtR
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 19:03 »
And your sins will be forgotten! Amen. Hallellujah go dotah.
Deal with it B)

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 19:26 »
I think.......no, I'm pretty sure that you are the stupidest person to ever walk this Earth. I just gave you and all the people that checked your retarded topic the whole proof I needed to show them how, in fact, you threatened me and I just warned you not to provoke and insult people. Whatever, I'm not going to post the same shit again so... good luck, again.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 20:27 »
I told you we will solve this via Private Messages.

The discussion didn't even start (few mins ago I sent you a PM with arguments, awaiting your answer) and you are making new thread with "They are ignoring hard mistake and power abuse". FALSE! I'm not ignoring anything!

I'm willing to discuss this matter with you, so don't make conclusion if our discussion didn't even start!

Signature by Rocka