Author Topic: tdb.XeqtR  (Read 3369 times)

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: tdb.XeqtR
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2013, 15:37 »
So you say you are a stupid abisee, right?
English please and before you post something stupid, read the previous post.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2013, 15:39 »
No I don't see an answer why you don't ban 5+ min. afk ppl but banning me for nosense. Try explain. And why resor doesn't give a fuck about his PMs
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2013, 15:49 »
Links, facts, examples maybe ? You say something but your bring nothing. And Resor isn't non-stop on LA. He has a job, he has a family and he has kids and yet he still works for this forum and keeps LA bots alive and well. Whatever, I'm waiting for the request where I didn't ban some1 for 5+ minutes AFK.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2013, 16:01 »
Oh and btw I will make ...Sloboda...'s first post shorter and maybe more understandable for you guys. The conversation we had in PM's starting with the first one that he wrote to me after I gave him a warning here :
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,142448.0.html
Off topic : I can see that every game you play, you insult and provoke people in your team, call everyone nabs and retards and spam drasticly. Be advised, this is your first warning. Stop what you're doing or there will be consequences !

...Sloboda...
i advise u not to treath me. last warning for u
tdb.XeqtR
Are you serious ? Kid don't fuck around too much. You're just a simple user of this bot not some God. THIS was your last warning !
...Sloboda...
dont insult me. + dont ever again warn me, u are just a simple admin here, dont imagine ur God
And than he sends me another PM :
...Sloboda...
do something like that one more time, and u will have problems, last warning for u. better dont fuck around with me
p.s. find a life
tdb.XeqtR
I can't stop laughing I swear :))))))))))))))))). Holly fuck. That was a good one. Kid, you just got banned for 3 days. Don't make me search for all your accounts and IP ban your ass. Please. Oh, almost forgot :)). Get a life ? :))
You play dota all day long, I work all day long, Jesus Christ go back to school and forget about threatening people you little prick :)).
...Sloboda...
better dont treath me, i warned u. and stop treathening me... i remind u that all this is screen printed for case u cross the line... i dont give a shit about ban rly, i am showing u u dont have any power here... stop messaging me, ur borring
tdb.XeqtR
More facts please, you keep threatening me but nothing happens. Now I will check for all of your accounts.
...Sloboda...
do i give a shit that u will check my 2 accounts? ? do i? go find life, do smthg with ur life
tdb.XeqtR
Do you give a shit when both of your accounts will be permabanned ? You started this shit remember ? You PM-ed me "i advise u not to treath me. last warning for u". If you wanted to "join the game now you have to play" you 12 years old little ignorant prick.
...Sloboda...
do i rly care if they are perma banned? do i? ur treaths will be seen by other moderators soon :D just wanna see ur fear :D ur idiot, that is ur problem :D a kid with 23 years will tell me smthg? :D ahhaha so funny
tdb.XeqtR
I'm guessing you really are retarded. This conversation is over, please do not PM me anymore, I've had enough with stupid kids for a week.
...Sloboda...
last warning for u, dont call me kid or stupid... stop pm me... end of discusion
tdb.XeqtR
kid, stupid, end of discussion.
...Sloboda...
it is end when i say so. period. u can call ur self supid, casue i can see u are stupid as hell.
tdb.Xeqtr
Well, this stupid guy just permabanned all your accounts except your main one. Next step is IP checking. Good luck and have fun while you still can.
...Sloboda...
u think i care? u rly think i care? that stupid guy - u , if he starts anything agaisnt me again, all of the treaths will go public for other moderator's to see, and u will surely loe ur,,tittle" :D now let's see who is stupid and who not... and i will ask u last time, not to pm me again, ur getting very borring, i hope permabaning 2 of my accounts is a great achievement in ur life :D no gtfo from me
tdb.XeqtR
What threaths you fucking idiot ? Do you know what the word threat means ??? I only advised you not to provoke and flame in game. Jesus, gtfo kid, go to school ffs, you're too retarded for this planet.

This was our super funny conversation we had in the last 3 days. Feel free to comment.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 16:07 by tdb.XeqtR »

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2013, 16:05 »
stupid little kid fails to get his attention, lovely
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2013, 16:06 »
Nah, just 4 min afk, my bad. Well I didn't find the link but I found msg from Resor when we argued why u unfairly banned me and don't ban afk ppl. Here u go:

Hello,

Thanks for your report.
According to pharser this player was AFK 260 second from 00:05sec of the game.
After game has gone to the end, we can say it has no huge influance on the game.
General rule says:
c: Bans and Warns are not obligatory! It is mainly moderator’s decision.
Ofcourse it's very flexible sentence, but this time I have to agree with moderator who did not aply the ban.

Cheers.
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2013, 16:11 »
Nah, just 4 min afk, my bad. Well I didn't find the link but I found msg from Resor when we argued why u unfairly banned me and don't ban afk ppl. Here u go:

Hello,

Thanks for your report.
According to pharser this player was AFK 260 second from 00:05sec of the game.
After game has gone to the end, we can say it has no huge influance on the game.
General rule says:
c: Bans and Warns are not obligatory! It is mainly moderator’s decision.
Ofcourse it's very flexible sentence, but this time I have to agree with moderator who did not aply the ban.

Cheers.
So the guy was AFK from the start of the game for 260 seconds, then he started playing, gained higher lvl then you, helped you win the game and you still wanted me to ban him for AFK-ing first almost 4 minutes ? Like rule C says : Bans and Warns are not obligatory! It is mainly moderator’s decision.
I couldn't let myself ban him for winning the game. Fucking arrest me now.

Offline ...Sloboda...

• Topic Author
  • ,,Sloboda je za sve"
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2013, 16:18 »
ty for proving my point tdb.xeqtr. U can see top that i did ask u to post my pm, becasue i dont have them, if i had them i would post them, for ur job over the 2 years, great, u did good job. but this is an a scary mistake u did, all people here can see my pm and urs and NOW FINALLY they have the true picture, i don't have any doubts about u losing ur moderator title now, and again thank you for making sure ur punsihment is coming, all can see what i told u and how u responsed :D ip ban my ass? :D funny :D

dont woory, people as me and you, we make mistakes we are not perfect, but just as i accepted my 3 day ban for inustling u will also take ur punishment as it may be - the heads od lagabuse will dicide :D

u made a mistake, u abused the power u have here at this site, and u will learn not to make mistakes.

ur a good moderator, no one can deny that but u made a personal thing get proffesional, and u will take conseqenses for u doing

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2013, 16:21 »
You're totaly out. I wouldn't want u to ban him, even if I was in that game. The point is "bans and warns are not obligatory!", so you didn't find it banable, ok but before you banned me for few days  with reason "telling possition of teammates" when I told like 5 sec before game ended (rly not more) "CARE HUSKAR ROSH" to all and some nolife kid from the enemy team reported me for that.
Do you think ban and warn for telling my teammate's possition is needed in this case? Do you think they would def base from mega creeps, stop camping fountain, gang huskar at rosh, steal aegis, push mid and win the game? If so, it's fair, right?
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2013, 16:32 »
ty for proving my point tdb.xeqtr. U can see top that i did ask u to post my pm, becasue i dont have them, if i had them i would post them, for ur job over the 2 years, great, u did good job. but this is an a scary mistake u did, all people here can see my pm and urs and NOW FINALLY they have the true picture, i don't have any doubts about u losing ur moderator title now, and again thank you for making sure ur punsihment is coming, all can see what i told u and how u responsed :D ip ban my ass? :D funny :D

dont woory, people as me and you, we make mistakes we are not perfect, but just as i accepted my 3 day ban for inustling u will also take ur punishment as it may be - the heads od lagabuse will dicide :D

u made a mistake, u abused the power u have here at this site, and u will learn not to make mistakes.

ur a good moderator, no one can deny that but u made a personal thing get proffesional, and u will take conseqenses for u doing

You really don't get it do you ? You where the one THAT THREATENED ME. I only warned you about how your behaviour might have consequences  and you started PM-ing me with threats and "warnings". Abusing my power ? Where ? Please show me. I banned you fair and square, you said you don't give a fuck, I say I'll check for your other accounts. Where did I abuse my power ? And for the love of God, you were permabanned on all your accounts for ban evading since aizen[master] account here : http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,139135.0.html . Now you were practically ban evading with your account ...Sloboda... but I didn't want to permaban this account also, I wanted to be the good guy but you can't see this because your brain is running low on neurons. 
Me getting punished ? Dream on my child, there is no reason for me to get punished, I only did my job and I banned another retard that likes reporting others but can't see his own mistakes.
If that conversation that I posted previously between you and me proves something, it proves how you continuously PM-ed me with threatenings and warnings that "I'm just an admin, I'm stupid, I'm a kid, etc and I'll get what's coming next" I only responded to your PM's exactly like you responded mine. Anyway, keep your hopes up.

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2013, 16:37 »
You're totaly out. I wouldn't want u to ban him, even if I was in that game. The point is "bans and warns are not obligatory!", so you didn't find it banable, ok but before you banned me for few days  with reason "telling possition of teammates" when I told like 5 sec before game ended (rly not more) "CARE HUSKAR ROSH" to all and some nolife kid from the enemy team reported me for that.
Do you think ban and warn for telling my teammate's possition is needed in this case? Do you think they would def base from mega creeps, stop camping fountain, gang huskar at rosh, steal aegis, push mid and win the game? If so, it's fair, right?
I don't know, I'm just a stupid b&u mod, ask Astaroth or lucky..strike or, why not, Resor ? "I'm gonna get demoted and banned on forum". Joke's over, my bans were fair and square as always, nobody complained and if they did, the situation would have been exploited, and if truly you were inocent, than you would have gotten unbanned. I've never had a warn for "power abuse" in my life as a b&u  member and I'll never will because I NEVER ABUSE MY MODERATOR POWER ! Check with this guys that I mentioned above.

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2013, 16:38 »
enough. if anyone wanna complain, complain to his boss (lucky / astaroth / resor)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 16:43 by LexMonster »

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2013, 16:55 »
I don't have much time atm, finishing in work.

Just a few words:
...Sloboda..., you have provoked tdb.XeqtR, you told him that you don't care if he bans you. So why do you care now and why do you make such a drama?

He warned you not to provoke other players - some ppl enjoy provoking and then reporting players.

To make this clear FOR EVERYBODY, this ...Sloboda... has at least 3 forum accounts, and 8 ingame accounts - 5 of the were already permabanned - for ban evading - by me. tdb.XeqtR saw it and saw that he keeps evading that permaban - the punishment for it is obvious.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 16:57 by Astaroth »

Signature by Rocka

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2013, 17:24 »
its not clear for me though, still waiting for tdb.xreqtr s answer
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2013, 17:26 »
its not clear for me though, still waiting for tdb.xreqtr s answer
Yes, I think your ban was fair, and I don't think it was 5 seconds before the end. All clear now ?