Author Topic: tdb.XeqtR  (Read 3364 times)

Offline ...Sloboda...

• Topic Author
  • ,,Sloboda je za sve"
    • View Profile
    • Awards
tdb.XeqtR
« on: October 02, 2013, 14:17 »
For all playing at lagabuse :D here is what some of the ban and unban moderators do in lagabuse :D here is what and how they overuse their ,,power" that has been given to them by lagabuse staff :D

here is the report i gave 1st.

http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,142452.msg496548.html#msg496548

as u can see in this report a guy had a hard family related flame against me, but as our lovely moderaor -  tdb.XeqtR noticed, i was flaming to him to, ofc with words that - by the rules , cannot be banned :D but ok, i accepted the ban because i rly ,,provoked" the other team ( ahahhahahhaha) but ok, i understand, no problem, it is 3 day ban :D i will wait no problemo :D

than i pm-d him and told him that was a really nice thing he did with me, and that if he does again somethin like that i will make my way by reporting him for overusing his power,
NOW, :D , here are some of the things our beloved moderator wrote to a simple user - me :D ofc in pm- thinking i cant copy the staff or just simply print screen them here :D

Online tdb.XeqtR
Ban & Unban Moderator
GodLike Member

[+1] [-1]
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Online)
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: ...Sloboda... on: September 29, 2013, 09:00 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » ReplyQuoteDelete
Quote from: ...Sloboda... on September 29, 2013, 08:07 PM
i advise u not to treath me. last warning for u
Are you serious ? Kid don't fuck around too much. You're just a simple user of this bot not some God. THIS was your last warning !
Report To Admin
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I'm not ashamed of the fact that I'm romanian, I'm ashamed that others are.

Online tdb.XeqtR
Ban & Unban Moderator
GodLike Member

[+1] [-1]
« Sent to: ...Sloboda... on: September 29, 2013, 10:23 PM »
I can't stop laughing I swear :))))))))))))))))). Holly fuck. That was a good one. Kid, you just got banned for 3 days. Don't make me search for all your accounts and IP ban your ass. Please. Oh, almost forgot :)). Get a life ? :))
You play dota all day long, I work all day long, Jesus Christ go back to school and forget about threatening people you little prick :)).
Report To Admin
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Online tdb.XeqtR
Ban & Unban Moderator
GodLike Member

[+1] [-1]
« Sent to: ...Sloboda... on: September 30, 2013, 09:23 AM »
More facts please, you keep threatening me but nothing happens. Now I will check for all of your accounts.
Report To Admin

Online tdb.XeqtR
Ban & Unban Moderator
GodLike Member

[+1] [-1]
« Sent to: ...Sloboda... on: September 30, 2013, 10:15 AM »
Do you give a shit when both of your accounts will be permabanned ? You started this shit remember ? You PM-ed me "i advise u not to treath me. last warning for u". If you wanted to "join the game now you have to play" you 12 years old little ignorant prick.
Report To Admin

Online tdb.XeqtR
Ban & Unban Moderator
GodLike Member

[+1] [-1]
« Sent to: ...Sloboda... on: September 30, 2013, 01:56 PM »
I'm guessing you really are retarded. This conversation is over, please do not PM me anymore, I've had enough with stupid kids for a week.
Report To Admin

Online tdb.XeqtR
Ban & Unban Moderator
GodLike Member

[+1] [-1]
« Sent to: ...Sloboda... on: September 30, 2013, 03:09 PM »
kid, stupid, end of discussion.
Report To Admin

Online tdb.XeqtR
Ban & Unban Moderator
GodLike Member

[+1] [-1]
« Sent to: ...Sloboda... on: October 01, 2013, 03:17 PM »
Well, this stupid guy just permabanned all your accounts except your main one. Next step is IP checking. Good luck and have fun while you still can.
Report To Admin

so as u can see he used his big tounge :D, that what we call in our language a man who says bad thins, and how he used his power to permaban my 2 accounts :D but no problemo :D
if u want to know what i wrote to him i am sure he can post all of that here, and EVEN THAN u will start laughing more than i am now :D u will see his treats that came true, and now MY THREAT is coming true by reporting him :D

but let's see what are dear moderaor has done to make sure he is not seen by other moderator :D

as u could see i had 2 accounts   Dobrota  and  ...Sloboda... ( i was playing on ...Sloboda... + my Dobrota accounts wasnt even banned while i played on ...Sloboda... - so no ban evading :D)

this is what he did

from this report

http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,142452.msg496548.html#msg496548

somehow i got perma banned on Dobrota

Player Name:   dobrota   Realm:   eurobattle (server.eurobattle.net)
Total games:   148
Ladder games:   148   Custom games:   0
Bans
The player's ban will not expire!
Player was banned permanently by [tdb.XeqtR] on [01-10-2013 15:14:55] with reason [ban evading] in game [].
Request: http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,142452.0.html
Warns
Player has no warns.

and on ...Sloboda... i got extra 6 days for ban avoidning? lets see how did i evade ban :D when there was no game palyed on any account besides ...Sloboda...

so this is how my ...Sloboda... account looks now

The player's ban will expire in 6 days and 9 hours.
Player was banned for [6 days] by [tdb.XeqtR] on [01-10-2013 15:16:07] with reason [ban evading/multi-accounting] in game [].
Player was banned for [3 days] by [tdb.XeqtR] on [29-09-2013 21:07:05] with reason [flaming(insulting + provoking)] in game [Arem +1500 no tr #1].
Warns
Player has 4 warn points.
Player was warned by [tdb.XeqtR] on [01-10-2013 15:16:07] with reason [ban evading/multi-accounting] in game [].
Player was warned by [tdb.XeqtR] on [29-09-2013 21:07:05] with reason [flaming(insulting + provoking)] in game [Arem +1500 no tr #1].

HHHHMMMMM..... very interesing, i got 1 perma ban + 6 day ban on the other acccount, but whit what report? can someone show me that report pls?

So it is clear as day that i got perma banned on the report when there is no information about it,  i got a perma ban without any particular reason, becasue when people report other for insult, family related flame, afking, etc... are there ip getting cheked? :D :D , sry but they are not being cheked :D

Clear picture how our moderator used his ,,power" to destroy someone's accounts because i talked to him back :D and he used his power so no other moderator could see what he is doing - and that is called ,,hidden bans + permabans" wiht no report for them or real info about it :D

It is funny how he wrote i will perma ban ur ip little prick :D is that also a proff of his power :D i think he burried his role in lagaubse with that sentence :D

So this is the way i am reporing ban/unban moderaor  tdb.XeqtR for no resecting the rules and using his ,, power" against the rules :D

i am so happy that all of the players can see this, and that now everybody has seen what this man - 23 year old - man - did :D moderator and head staff in lagabuse we cant wait to see and read ur response :D and if u rly chose that he was right, well, than, we can be prepared for real coruption in this site too :D but i have a feeling u will give the requiared punishment for the young moderator :D

Ty for our time :D

Offline ...Sloboda...

• Topic Author
  • ,,Sloboda je za sve"
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: tdb.XeqtR
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 14:17 »
Online tdb.XeqtR
Ban & Unban Moderator
GodLike Member

[+1] [-1]
« Sent to: ...Sloboda... on: Today at 12:03 PM » ReplyQuoteDelete
What threaths you fucking idiot ? Do you know what the word threat means ??? I only advised you not to provoke and flame in game. Jesus, gtfo kid, go to school ffs, you're too retarded for this planet.
Report To Admin

another insult from our dear moderator :D

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 14:24 »
I guess there's something very funny since there are million smilies, ahahahaha, but I'm not gonna read it.

If you want to report him, report him to me via PM and copy ONLY RELEVANT info not whole goddamn page.

Signature by Rocka

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 14:32 »
Definitely too much reading.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 14:43 »
Sad.

I wonder from when "suck my dick hard" is so offensive u got perma ban taken from nowhere. Clear abusing, talking that they work here for free so the got special threatting in 3 2 1...
Deal with it B)

Offline Dr.[H]ouse

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • IVL
  • Awards Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 15:02 »
Sad.

I wonder from when "suck my dick hard" is so offensive u got perma ban taken from nowhere. Clear abusing, talking that they work here for free so the got special threatting in 3 2 1...
Nimrod, perma was for ban evade which he obviously did.
If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2013, 15:10 »
Idk what does the wall of text mean but he's rly a labil person and abuser. And he doesn't ban ppl he like, cuz "admin is above rules". And when u send PM to Resor, he says "let it be". Just give up, you can't win this. Go create new acc and play doto.
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline ...Sloboda...

• Topic Author
  • ,,Sloboda je za sve"
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2013, 15:14 »
p.s. there was no ban avoid :D i am not gonna give up untill h gets punished :D

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2013, 15:17 »
Alright but who doesnt?
I mean this situation looks like clear threating.
I never saw any actions yet for ban evading especially when nothing big happend. Again, I mean look around.. national/religion flamers/Mhers other kind of crap and this guy got perma?

Well maybe there should be a warning for all the people to dont make any request cause you might be banned aswell in your own report.

I didnt know mods are so scrupulous.
I wonder only if mod that bans a MHER is checking also the IP of this MH and bans his other accs... <thinking>

Nvm anyway not my bussiness...
Deal with it B)

Offline ...Sloboda...

• Topic Author
  • ,,Sloboda je za sve"
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2013, 15:20 »
this was just to show all people that this moderator is abusing his power, i am not saying i am flower with no bad side, but it is claer as hell... i told him to post my pm i sent to him, becasuse u will tahn see the whole picutuer, but still people thank you for the support :D i am so glad everyone can se the injustice that has been mad here

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2013, 15:21 »
Oh you dumb little kid. You forget about this PM's that you sent me :

This was right after I warned him about provoking and flaming people :
to_mi_radi_bejb, cverglic both !banned 3 days + !warn [AFK(refusing to play)]

Off topic : I can see that every game you play, you insult and provoke people in your team, call everyone nabs and retards and spam drasticly. Be advised, this is your first warning. Stop what you're doing or there will be consequences !

dont insult me. + dont ever again warn me, u are just a simple admin here, dont imagine ur God

do something like that one more time, and u will have problems, last warning for u. better dont fuck around with me
p.s. find a life

better dont treath me, i warned u. and stop treathening me... i remind u that all this is screen printed for case u cross the line... i dont give a shit about ban rly, i am showing u u dont have any power here... stop messaging me, ur borring

5. [/quote]do i give a shit that u will check my 2 accounts? ? do i? go find life, do smthg with ur life[/quote]
This is right after I threatened him for checking his other accounts.

do i rly care if they are perma banned? do i? ur treaths will be seen by other moderators soon :D just wanna see ur fear :D ur idiot, that is ur problem :D a kid with 23 years will tell me smthg? :D ahhaha so funny
He thinks that checking for his accounts are "threatenings" + insults me as you can see.

last warning for u, dont call me kid or stupid... stop pm me... end of discusion
I think this guy is Angel or MUN, keeps warning me since his first PM... I dunno...

it is end when i say so. period. u can call ur self supid, casue i can see u are stupid as hell.
More insults, dohhhh...

u think i care? u rly think i care? that stupid guy - u , if he starts anything agaisnt me again, all of the treaths will go public for other moderator's to see, and u will surely loe ur,,tittle" :D now let's see who is stupid and who not... and i will ask u last time, not to pm me again, ur getting very borring, i hope permabaning 2 of my accounts is a great achievement in ur life :D no gtfo from me

Good job for making my threats public :)). You should send all this shit to Resor, the big boss, who knows, maybe he'll IP ban you also and ban your forum account also, but, oh well, since no1 is going to read this, I'll make this short :

This kid thinks he's some kind of a God, he can't be banned, he can't be warned, he just has immunity because he is the mighty ...Sloboda... , God of bnet and LA.com.

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2013, 15:26 »
What will you say me to MY post?
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2013, 15:32 »
this was just to show all people that this moderator is abusing his power, i am not saying i am flower with no bad side, but it is claer as hell... i told him to post my pm i sent to him, becasuse u will tahn see the whole picutuer, but still people thank you for the support :D i am so glad everyone can se the injustice that has been mad here

You are supported only by jeandarc's "rebels" (asslickers) in case you haven't observed. Ofc they keep your side, they were banned for breaking the rules more than you can count on your hands. And tbh I don't really give a fuck about you or them or what they say about me "abusing" my power. Check all my solved request, since 2 years I've been b&u on this forum, and tell me where did I make a mistake. Or why is it injust to ban your ass after I check your request, and I see that you are also breaking the rules. I banned the guy, I banned you also after i wrote this in public :

to_mi_radi_bejb, cverglic both !banned 3 days + !warn [AFK(refusing to play)]

Off topic : I can see that every game you play, you insult and provoke people in your team, call everyone nabs and retards and spam drasticly. Be advised, this is your first warning. Stop what you're doing or there will be consequences !
Here is the game link ladies and gentleman : http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,142448.0.html .
And right after this I receive this PM from mighty ...Sloboda... :

So you're telling me that I THREATENED HIM ? :))
If what I wrote in that request about him provoking and flaming people was a THREAT and not a WARNING, I will fucking quit my job and you can go right ahead and become B&U mods yourselves.
Good luck on winning this ...Sloboda...
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 15:33 by tdb.XeqtR »

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2013, 15:35 »
So you say you are a stupid abisee, right?
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2013, 15:36 »
Idk how I did it but I meant "abuser"
C'mon. Don't mute me.