Author Topic: pro in noob game rule  (Read 4694 times)

Offline T.I.L

• Advanced Member
  • ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: pro in noob game rule
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2010, 15:58 »
AND SO HE ANSWERED, YARR

Offline Sl0wMotion

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2010, 11:29 »
CAN YOU GUYS TYPE ANY BIGGER

i have joined a few games and all were unbalanced because host doesnt know what to do so i started hosting myself. If you are not noob but not a pro either make "semi pro" games

"noobs" > "semi pro" > "pro" > "expert" > "godlike" pick 1 according to your skill and !gopub

These are technical terms, there are only 3 kind of players:

1-Those who knows how to play: Pro.
2-Those who doesn't know how to play: Noob.
3-Those who doesn't know how to play but they know something about dota: Normal.

There are 3 kind of games:

1-Pro games.
2-Noob games.
3-Free games.

Pro can plays in "Pro games" and "Free games".
Noob can plays in "Noob games" and "Free games".
Normal player can play everywhere, but if he joins in a pro game he must do his best or maybe he will get kicked or even banned.

oh and i don't agree ;)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 11:32 by Sl0wMotion »

Offline theNoobie

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2010, 11:43 »
Let's just get rid of this stupid rule.

Offline V1ndex

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2010, 21:06 »
theres a good idea about this prob .... in this topic : http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,12870.0.html

Offline theNoobie

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2010, 02:53 »
Imo there are different levels of pro games and different levels of noob games, which makes the rule hard to judge.

What separates a noob from a pro? Last hitting, denies, KDA?

As stated before, there are different levels of pro games. In Proer games, supports let the carry farm while not touching 1 creep. When I play CM in a RGC Pub, I usually have a Cs of 30 at the end of a 50 minute game. Supports also don't farm that many items, and usually ward/counterward most of the game. They try not to Ks heroes from their carrys and basically only play a support.

However, this isn't seen at all in Pd.eu pubs. We really cannot call pd.eu pubs "pro", since they aren't on the pro level. They  are mainly normal players who know how to last hit, deny, and play smart.

Offline ^_GaaRa_^

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2010, 11:11 »
Imo there are different levels of pro games and different levels of noob games, which makes the rule hard to judge.

What separates a noob from a pro? Last hitting, denies, KDA?

As stated before, there are different levels of pro games. In Proer games, supports let the carry farm while not touching 1 creep. When I play CM in a RGC Pub, I usually have a Cs of 30 at the end of a 50 minute game. Supports also don't farm that many items, and usually ward/counterward most of the game. They try not to Ks heroes from their carrys and basically only play a support.

However, this isn't seen at all in Pd.eu pubs. We really cannot call pd.eu pubs "pro", since they aren't on the pro level. They  are mainly normal players who know how to last hit, deny, and play smart.

+1

Offline V1ndex

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2010, 14:21 »
+1

but sometimes pub players if teamplay... they can do it  and I've won like that many times clan players

Offline Fika

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2010, 15:00 »
I played allot of noobgames that turned out (skillwise) much better than alot of "pro" games I played... for 2 reasons, pubbers overrate themselfs, stat pumping whores joining noobgames, so it's all fucked up and yo u never know

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2010, 16:56 »
Here you have one

Dude has 80 11 - all in noob games - but request was denied

http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,9266.0.html

Let me pls answer you because you do not know why teddy as well i did had a such a good score ... it is about game mode as i said about 10 times for now .... who ever gets 4,5 circles before enemy team ,team becomes more powerfull i mean 2 circles per 15% dmg aura and also atack speed and mowement speed aura..it is others team problem they give up and calling host retard and i saying I BAN YOU , for stupid mode..i just say or teddy check gn ,you have right to join it or not... i got banned also for stats abuse..i mean come on..if i ve fucking tactic t is for ban?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 17:01 by Icypig »

Offline Roronoa^^Zoro

• Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting..
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2010, 17:31 »
Here you have one

Dude has 80 11 - all in noob games - but request was denied

http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,9266.0.html

Let me pls answer you because you do not know why teddy as well i did had a such a good score ... it is about game mode as i said about 10 times for now .... who ever gets 4,5 circles before enemy team ,team becomes more powerfull i mean 2 circles per 15% dmg aura and also atack speed and mowement speed aura..it is others team problem they give up and calling host retard and i saying I BAN YOU , for stupid mode..i just say or teddy check gn ,you have right to join it or not... i got banned also for stats abuse..i mean come on..if i ve fucking tactic t is for ban?

lol man, mode hasn't much to do with that, you all played like pros, just download replay and watch stryg on mid.... that's noobish play? I wouldn't say so... and you camped on their fountain for like 10 minutes!!! You deserve not only permaban, but spermaban also. :D

Offline theNoobie

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2010, 07:59 »
I don't get why people just don't move into the forest when they give up.
It's not like they can kill you when you're in there

Offline Nonnative

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2010, 17:56 »
i got permabanned for playing my first noobgame , never breaked any other rules ... sucks bad

a.k.a. Nonnative . . Lurking Since 2007