Author Topic: LA sucks  (Read 15794 times)

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: LA sucks
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2013, 22:33 »
1point to rule them all!

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2013, 22:46 »
well sometimes player(s) enter lobby right after game, when score from previous game still isnt updated. at first you get response +2/-1, but when you finish game you get smtng different. in the mean time score(s) & PSR are updated and you may get +1/-2. you should consider this bot´s preference,rather than error.
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline Pulcher

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2013, 23:06 »
yea men that whould be true if i played few games before that but that was first game i played ... so find another solution ...
my grandad died in the ambulace van and the doc said if he just got 1 sec earlier he whould survived so yea 1 point matters to me !

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2013, 23:31 »
yea men that whould be true if i played few games before that but that was first game i played ... so find another solution ...
my grandad died in the ambulace van and the doc said if he just got 1 sec earlier he whould survived so yea 1 point matters to me !

are u sure it was a first game?  it looks like third game for me....

11-09-2013 11:28:25    RD // 1750++++ // +1 RLY #6     PUB    Prophet            2000 | -2    0    6    0    22    4    36    LOST
11-09-2013 10:42:04    RD // 1700++++ // [9/10] #3       PUB    Phoenix            2002 | +1    12    13    25    100    11    1    WON
11-09-2013 09:37:34    RD // 1750++ // [9/10] PRO #9    PUB    Spiritbreaker    2001 | +0     8    12    12    77    9    11    LOST

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2013, 23:35 »
well it's not about if you win or lose one psr, everybody wants to have a fair game

i totally agree with you Pulcher

Offline Pulcher

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2013, 23:37 »
ye i know that but the score from the previous game were included in my stats when i entered the second game ...

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2013, 23:47 »
Jesus your whole life is ruined because you LOST 2 PSR!!!
I sugegst you to find a layer and punish whole community. Its terrible how MACHINE (bot) is threating people in here, we all know PSR is most wanted thing in LIFE and we are feeling sorry to you.

Now u will need to find therapis to fix your feelings after lost.
We will pray for you.

Jesys fucking christ what a dramma.
Deal with it B)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2013, 23:56 »
^ tons of misspelling, at least write a holy name such as "Jesus" properly, stop ruining your massive career

Offline Pulcher

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2013, 00:07 »
dude its not bout psr i`ve lost game -5 -8 -9 psr but that was not bug or error this is and i want to correct so go live in ur underworld with ut jesys pls...

Offline LordDoom

• Pro Member
  • Google must be a woman, it knows everything.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2013, 01:06 »
dude its not bout psr i`ve lost game -5 -8 -9 psr but that was not bug or error this is and i want to correct so go live in ur underworld with ut jesys pls...
Dont listen to that prick inever-more. He is idiot. Admins do own you explanation for this. It's rly not about psr, its about fair game. And Greed only good admin here, at least he trys to explain.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2013, 11:49 »
I'd maybe post something but I'm tired of ppl like you:

"I lost one point, this whole place sucks, fix this shit or fuck you, I'm leaving. This is the worst place I ever visited. I hope you die, nolifers."

Signature by Rocka

Offline Pulcher

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2013, 12:34 »
I'd maybe post something but I'm tired of ppl like you:

"I lost one point, this whole place sucks, fix this shit or fuck you, I'm leaving. This is the worst place I ever visited. I hope you die, nolifers."

dude its not about the psr i've lost games with -5 -8 -9 psr but that was not bug or error this is and all i want is to be corrected...

That is all you need to know astaroth so either do something about it or remain silent , i'd maybe post smth for u but no, i respect older people !

PS: This place does not sucks because  i lost a point,it sucks because of the people who can't accept guys like me that can't afford to be abused by a program, and these people only spam, so please astaroth don't put yourself in that group of people. Anyway i'm a computer engineer and i know that this is easy to fix so just tell me will you, or will you not fix it, so tey can cut the spamming off.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2013, 12:41 »
I have no idea how to fix it and I don't have access to bot's code.

Signature by Rocka

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2013, 12:43 »
So "this place sux not cause I lost a poimt, but cause of ppl..." Why did you make the topic name "LA sucks" before you'd know reaction of that ppl, all that spammers and not cause -1 point?
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline Pulcher

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2013, 13:14 »
should i named it LA is perfect and all players are awesome?