Author Topic: D2 TI3 Finals  (Read 6447 times)

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: D2 TI3 Finals
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2013, 14:20 »
Sorry for double post.
I want to hear Common opinion regarding the final xD
He could get up with 0.00000001% of its capabilities? xD
y regarding common, I have never seen 100 creeps in 10 mins on the whole ti3

XBOCT was so close to that :D
You think they have that much freedom of movement to get 100 creeps in 10 minutes ? And even if they had, they would not even try it because 1.it constantly weakens the lane he leaves from and 2.the gold can be also gotten by kills ... which is better since you prevent the guy who dies from getting xp/gold and most importantly 3. they are too much of a pussy to even try it. 0 confidence in their skill level, probably because it's so low, also 4. different game plan, most of the time this is it.

I laughed my ass off at that stupid drama that was in the air on forums when ti3 was ongoing about fountain hooks and "boring rat dota of alliance". (split push = boring rat dota apparently XDDDDDDDDDD)
Only retarded frustrated fanboys would make excuses like that for their teams losing.

Game is called "defense of the ancients", not "hey guys let's kill each other ok? then attack buildings only after enemy team is dead".
Oh well, retards gonna retard.

About the finals, did anyone actually expect na'vi to win ? They were so much weaker than alliance, it was painfully obvious alliance will win.

After the first game (which was a clear stomp), alliance just mocked na'vi in game 2 and 3, picking heroes that na'vi picked in game 1 and 2, even though they had way less synergy and potential of influence through all the game with them, just to get the message to them ->"WE ARE BETTER", and probably to make it a more interesting final. If they picked the standard shit which they are used to, na'vi would just lose 3-0 and that would be boring.

About players which showed decent play, it's sad BurNing has a pretty weak team, hands down the best current carry in top teams. (also acknowledged by pretty much everyone playing in the ti3 as being the best carry)

Mushi played pretty good, large variety of heroes, showcasing some balls, unlike the others which played 2-3 heroes 24/7, he had some good plays here and there, but even so, his performance was far from his best in ti3, he could've done much more. His issue is also that he doesn't have such good teammates, and at the level of "tryhard dota" having teammates which make mistakes a lot is pretty shitty. (not that he didn't make mistakes also) In other words, bad environment is a very big setback in this case, he had to do too much by himself, and it worked for him a lot of the times, but give him a break.

Top performance in all ti3 ? You may say xboct did something nice on bot lane in game 5, and he did (and his hero doesn't have too much potential for such things), but he only did it because of what alliance did there, and it wouldn't surprise me if alliance did that intentionally to give them a false sense of security.

Why would I think this ?

Because in games with lots of early action, if alchemist comes to help, he is pretty much NOTHING all game, it just doesn't work unless the team is clearly winning already and alliance knows this (He is supposed to not do shit. He is supposed to farm for a few items not roam around the map because it would waste way too much goblingreedgold) so if they know this, they could abuse it by doing stuff like that obviously bad dive, since they had advantage from picks they had room to do this kind of things.
If alchemist does try to do shit though (like xboct in game 5, trying to help allies too early) he will be ridicolously far behind later and can't farm safely anymore unless his entire team covers his ass from fog near him, but then his team gets 0 gold (and even if he could farm safely, because of too low items he would farm way too slow), it all adds up, very shitty decision making by na'vi, in a lot of ti3 games.

On shitty decision making, very shitty decision making by a lot of teams in ti3 actually, many of them still don't understand some basic things, like pushing tier 1 towers early and not doing anything to pressure opponents after is just gold delivered to enemy team closer to their base and just making enemy situation comfortable and making pockets of gold out of their own tier 1 towers for later when they will fall down way faster, many teams just wasted time like this, pushing early then backing in woods or some stupid shit like that, and just allowing enemy team to control creepwaves at their tower so that after they get some items to simply go as 5 and rape cause of item advantage. Way too little pressure applied on enemy teams by pretty much everyone except alliance.

As I was saying, xboct, although nice plays, it was far from the top performance in ti3, his job wasn't to do "top performance" his job was to farm and pay attention at the game and stay alive and farm and farm.

The thing is, he isn't capable of just farming in an even/unfavourable game and win it by brute force like BurNing, even if he was left alone, he can't handle his team being crushed, but it would actually be a better choice to let your team be crushed and to farm with alchemist. Why ? Because if alchemist comes to help, he won't do shit later, atleast this way he can provide some resistance later, he is the most farm dependant on their team -> he needs to farm not to help.
(If you don't know what i'm talking about, and why i'm saying xboct is no BurNing, you should probably watch this game (BurNing morph vs YaphetS sf and zhou pugna), which also has translated commentary from 2009, an old captain which knowledge of the game is still bigger than most of the current top team captains, listening to him you can learn a lot of stuff, especially you since you are still at lvl of saying "wtf mid no gank?")

Top performance in ti3 was s4 by far. Little cute plays aside (things you call top performance), the things that matter are others.

s4 outpicked everyone constantly (yes of course he had help from his teammates in pick phase, but his contribution and decision were final and vital) except games 2 and 3 with na'vi in finals in which they were just getting na'vi heroes to give them an annoying message of superiority. (annoying for na'vi and probably their fanboys, not for alliance)

s4 also played very good throughout all ti3, he almost always won midlane and just carried his team on his back in the midgame, and in the games he didn't win mid lane (when he was intentionally focused by enemy team, ganked and outpicked in midlane (because he is doing too much in midgame if left alone), he still managed to make significant contributions, unlike pretty much everyone. (when others were far behind, they stayed behind)

In game 5 you saw s4 at his finest, his knowledge of the game clearly showcased, his positioning was almost perfect when it mattered, and those tp cancels, were just beautiful.

3 tp cancels at his mid rax, and another 2 tp cancel at entrance from river to sentinel jungle, you could say he won the game alone by those plays, but his team did synergise good with him also, even so, that was by far the top performance in all ti3.

Dissapointed of the shitty level many teams have displayed, very little synergy in picks and coordination between their players, it's just pathetic honestly, teams with good players, incapable of having a lineup with potential for all phases of the game and for some lil coordination. Sad.

Alliance were the only candidates to win it this time, and it was obvious since the start.
too long; didnt even scroll thru it

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2013, 15:12 »
Sorry for double post.
I want to hear Common opinion regarding the final xD
He could get up with 0.00000001% of its capabilities? xD
y regarding common, I have never seen 100 creeps in 10 mins on the whole ti3

XBOCT was so close to that :D
You think they have that much freedom of movement to get 100 creeps in 10 minutes ? And even if they had, they would not even try it because 1.it constantly weakens the lane he leaves from and 2.the gold can be also gotten by kills ... which is better since you prevent the guy who dies from getting xp/gold and most importantly 3. they are too much of a pussy to even try it. 0 confidence in their skill level, probably because it's so low, also 4. different game plan, most of the time this is it.

I laughed my ass off at that stupid drama that was in the air on forums when ti3 was ongoing about fountain hooks and "boring rat dota of alliance". (split push = boring rat dota apparently XDDDDDDDDDD)
Only retarded frustrated fanboys would make excuses like that for their teams losing.

Game is called "defense of the ancients", not "hey guys let's kill each other ok? then attack buildings only after enemy team is dead".
Oh well, retards gonna retard.

About the finals, did anyone actually expect na'vi to win ? They were so much weaker than alliance, it was painfully obvious alliance will win.

After the first game (which was a clear stomp), alliance just mocked na'vi in game 2 and 3, picking heroes that na'vi picked in game 1 and 2, even though they had way less synergy and potential of influence through all the game with them, just to get the message to them ->"WE ARE BETTER", and probably to make it a more interesting final. If they picked the standard shit which they are used to, na'vi would just lose 3-0 and that would be boring.

About players which showed decent play, it's sad BurNing has a pretty weak team, hands down the best current carry in top teams. (also acknowledged by pretty much everyone playing in the ti3 as being the best carry)

Mushi played pretty good, large variety of heroes, showcasing some balls, unlike the others which played 2-3 heroes 24/7, he had some good plays here and there, but even so, his performance was far from his best in ti3, he could've done much more. His issue is also that he doesn't have such good teammates, and at the level of "tryhard dota" having teammates which make mistakes a lot is pretty shitty. (not that he didn't make mistakes also) In other words, bad environment is a very big setback in this case, he had to do too much by himself, and it worked for him a lot of the times, but give him a break.

Top performance in all ti3 ? You may say xboct did something nice on bot lane in game 5, and he did (and his hero doesn't have too much potential for such things), but he only did it because of what alliance did there, and it wouldn't surprise me if alliance did that intentionally to give them a false sense of security.

Why would I think this ?

Because in games with lots of early action, if alchemist comes to help, he is pretty much NOTHING all game, it just doesn't work unless the team is clearly winning already and alliance knows this (He is supposed to not do shit. He is supposed to farm for a few items not roam around the map because it would waste way too much goblingreedgold) so if they know this, they could abuse it by doing stuff like that obviously bad dive, since they had advantage from picks they had room to do this kind of things.
If alchemist does try to do shit though (like xboct in game 5, trying to help allies too early) he will be ridicolously far behind later and can't farm safely anymore unless his entire team covers his ass from fog near him, but then his team gets 0 gold (and even if he could farm safely, because of too low items he would farm way too slow), it all adds up, very shitty decision making by na'vi, in a lot of ti3 games.

On shitty decision making, very shitty decision making by a lot of teams in ti3 actually, many of them still don't understand some basic things, like pushing tier 1 towers early and not doing anything to pressure opponents after is just gold delivered to enemy team closer to their base and just making enemy situation comfortable and making pockets of gold out of their own tier 1 towers for later when they will fall down way faster, many teams just wasted time like this, pushing early then backing in woods or some stupid shit like that, and just allowing enemy team to control creepwaves at their tower so that after they get some items to simply go as 5 and rape cause of item advantage. Way too little pressure applied on enemy teams by pretty much everyone except alliance.

As I was saying, xboct, although nice plays, it was far from the top performance in ti3, his job wasn't to do "top performance" his job was to farm and pay attention at the game and stay alive and farm and farm.

The thing is, he isn't capable of just farming in an even/unfavourable game and win it by brute force like BurNing, even if he was left alone, he can't handle his team being crushed, but it would actually be a better choice to let your team be crushed and to farm with alchemist. Why ? Because if alchemist comes to help, he won't do shit later, atleast this way he can provide some resistance later, he is the most farm dependant on their team -> he needs to farm not to help.
(If you don't know what i'm talking about, and why i'm saying xboct is no BurNing, you should probably watch this game (BurNing morph vs YaphetS sf and zhou pugna), which also has translated commentary from 2009, an old captain which knowledge of the game is still bigger than most of the current top team captains, listening to him you can learn a lot of stuff, especially you since you are still at lvl of saying "wtf mid no gank?")

Top performance in ti3 was s4 by far. Little cute plays aside (things you call top performance), the things that matter are others.

s4 outpicked everyone constantly (yes of course he had help from his teammates in pick phase, but his contribution and decision were final and vital) except games 2 and 3 with na'vi in finals in which they were just getting na'vi heroes to give them an annoying message of superiority. (annoying for na'vi and probably their fanboys, not for alliance)

s4 also played very good throughout all ti3, he almost always won midlane and just carried his team on his back in the midgame, and in the games he didn't win mid lane (when he was intentionally focused by enemy team, ganked and outpicked in midlane (because he is doing too much in midgame if left alone), he still managed to make significant contributions, unlike pretty much everyone. (when others were far behind, they stayed behind)

In game 5 you saw s4 at his finest, his knowledge of the game clearly showcased, his positioning was almost perfect when it mattered, and those tp cancels, were just beautiful.

3 tp cancels at his mid rax, and another 2 tp cancel at entrance from river to sentinel jungle, you could say he won the game alone by those plays, but his team did synergise good with him also, even so, that was by far the top performance in all ti3.

Dissapointed of the shitty level many teams have displayed, very little synergy in picks and coordination between their players, it's just pathetic honestly, teams with good players, incapable of having a lineup with potential for all phases of the game and for some lil coordination. Sad.

Alliance were the only candidates to win it this time, and it was obvious since the start.
too long; didnt even scroll thru it
Story of my life.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2013, 19:14 »
Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot you have the attention of a child and your mind drifts after reading 10 words. You probably haven't even read this post, since it's so long. Has words in it and shit. Fuck that.

You should stop breathing my air.

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2013, 19:50 »
LOL OMG how you wrote that   :o
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2013, 20:06 »
I always wondered why you noobs always play dota like such scared pussies, now I know why.
If you are so scared of a lil wall of text, how can you not be scared of heroes trying to kill you ?
Makes perfect sense.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2013, 21:42 »
only worthless analphabets wouldn't read that, common has a point, especially in the part when he gives facts about magina farming.

i'm just so disappointed that this place is left with nothing more than mockers who can't even complete a single sentence.

Offline Nistor

• BEST SUP EU !
  • Awards IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2013, 23:31 »
the point is Jean that no one read what is common writting xD

maybe if someone else post something like that ... :P