Author Topic: 2 skill "pro" in noob game... how to recognize that someone is pro?  (Read 2472 times)

Offline scareme

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I'm tired a little... I play noob games and I'm pretty sure that I have to practice a little more. Tryied to play with pros few times, but always votekicked or banned.
So I tried to practice a little more in noob games, but sometimes it is really pointless... all because of players that are picking late game heroes and trying to shine in early game. When they pick low hp heroes like most agi, I just pick tiny and kill many of them just using ava and toss. Sometimes I pick drunk panda, because they never use silence, so I'm immortal much more than with skeleton king...
I love slardar, but I cant kill anyone when I pick him...

How to recognize that someone is real pro and he can play pro games?
cant trust stats...

Anyway - why sentinels are winning 75% games? I host many games and I dont use any swap in game lobby. Why sentinels are winning so many times?

Offline rocknrolla

• Pro Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
pro has totally another meaning on pub games. Usually, a pro is one who knows around 90% of heroes skills, spell cooldowns , knows when to push, when to tp to help an ally, how to last hit/deny properly. But here, on bnet, a pro is someone who made Holly Shit in a couple of games - this is my conclusion after ~200 games here.

Offline marnys

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
True, they will call you PRO only if you pick agi hero and get godlikes few times. If you are great tank or support - nobody cares.
I think sentinels win most of the games because people volountiary go to the scourge in game lobby if they think they are not strong enough or got bad day. I think it started when all games was on priv bots and admin could kick someone and ban in 1 sec.

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Last hitting by cent at "cent/viper" lane its today BETTER LAST HIS SKILL than CARRY SHALL FARM IN THE FIRST PLACE.
So many times ppl take support or tank and trying to carry whole game.

PRO its like to have ~300+ games behind and took conclusions from most of them.

Offline marnys

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
true, but in EM 2 carries can farm 1 lane np np ;)

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards

We talking on PRO EM games? or what?

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
yeah sure   does it matter em  me or emo  there is still 5 creeps in lane every 30 seconds giving same amout of gold

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline MladenuS

• Advanced Member
  • 30/30-150
    • View Profile
    • Awards
LoL at thread. I won't even read posts.  ;D
So what if you can see the darkest side of me
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal!
This animal, this animal........