Author Topic: add to !checkban the game u got banned on  (Read 1009 times)

Offline asd999

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
add to !checkban the game u got banned on
« on: July 29, 2010, 11:33 »
its really hard to find the game u got banned on,so if u can add something like ban search system or add the name of the game u got banned...

Offline galax

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: add to !checkban the game u got banned on
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 12:36 »
When you do !checkban it tells you the date, so you can go to http://stats.playdota.eu/ , search yourself, and then look the games you played that day(column of date and day)

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 22:50 »
Some times if there is new hero in the game, and for some other reason the game will not be in his stats, so he had to search in bans that game where is he banned!

I v asked fawkz to make that ability, I think soon you will have that option! ( I hope so )!
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Geistesblitz

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 16:10 »
Some times if there is new hero in the game, and for some other reason the game will not be in his stats, so he had to search in bans that game where is he banned!

I v asked fawkz to make that ability, I think soon you will have that option! ( I hope so )!
Yeah I agree, I've seen people banned with no game showing and it makes it difficult to determine the ban/unban information.