Author Topic: Who is the best rapper in the world?  (Read 10098 times)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Who is the best rapper in the world?
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2013, 10:38 »
^ xaxa hipster. Everything is too mainstream. Only his mind productions are good - everything else is fail. How sweet.

I listen also to things that people wont get it but this guy is just hilarious. He is listening to some shit rappers thinking hes better than us all because we never heard of zig-zags skinheads saying words fast. Please tell me more how your "rappers" are winning the youtube.
Do you even know what a hipster is ?

A hipster is someone which likes something for the sole reason that it isn't known by many, and dislikes something for the sole reason that it is known by many, regardless of it's quality. In other words a different kind of idiot, but still an idiot nonetheless.

I only appreciate quality, it just so happens that most of the mainstream is pure shit.

Oh wait, you are that "mega troller" guy. I'm gonna continue ignoring you, but since I typed this already cause it didn't know it was you, I'm gonna post it anyway.

Im not trolling about this. You are a hard hipster. You say you  appreciate quality?
If so I got bad news for you - the top world rappers got something to say atleast which get trough to people, every people - young, old, retards, smartasses.

Just because I like rock bands that are fucking amazing to me It doesnt mean I have to compere them to metallica or iron maiden which will be totally bulshit because IM or Metallica are legend- wait for it - dary, legendary!

^ What I have said - Just because you like your not known rappers it doesnt mean you have to impose your view about and tell people what is good or what is bad.

not sure if troll or just stupid

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2013, 10:48 »
^ xaxa hipster. Everything is too mainstream. Only his mind productions are good - everything else is fail. How sweet.

I listen also to things that people wont get it but this guy is just hilarious. He is listening to some shit rappers thinking hes better than us all because we never heard of zig-zags skinheads saying words fast. Please tell me more how your "rappers" are winning the youtube.
Do you even know what a hipster is ?

A hipster is someone which likes something for the sole reason that it isn't known by many, and dislikes something for the sole reason that it is known by many, regardless of it's quality. In other words a different kind of idiot, but still an idiot nonetheless.

I only appreciate quality, it just so happens that most of the mainstream is pure shit.

Oh wait, you are that "mega troller" guy. I'm gonna continue ignoring you, but since I typed this already cause it didn't know it was you, I'm gonna post it anyway.

Im not trolling about this. You are a hard hipster. You say you  appreciate quality?
If so I got bad news for you - the top world rappers got something to say atleast which get trough to people, every people - young, old, retards, smartasses.

Just because I like rock bands that are fucking amazing to me It doesnt mean I have to compere them to metallica or iron maiden which will be totally bulshit because IM or Metallica are legend- wait for it - dary, legendary!

^ What I have said - Just because you like your not known rappers it doesnt mean you have to impose your view about and tell people what is good or what is bad.

not sure if troll or just stupid

Not sure if you expecting ban for spamming or you have no life.
Deal with it B)

Offline Nexxus

• dota expert analytics department
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2015, 13:58 »
Best rappers are Vinnie Paz, Eazy-E, 2Pac, Biggie, Nas, Eminem, Jedi mind Tricks, Hopsin, Lupe Fiasco, Tech N9ne, Snow Tha Product, Stevie Stoner, Krizz Kaliko, etc..etc...

guest49825

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2015, 14:23 »
my mom

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2015, 14:27 »
niki minaj

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2015, 14:47 »
my gf when shes mad at me, talking with speed of light lol
Deal with it B)

Offline bassonja

• Pro Member
  • Awards Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2015, 15:42 »
MC Miker G

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2015, 15:52 »
What kind of question is that, they are all specials and they do something that you can't do apparently
Breal   ;D  ;D  ;D
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 16:03 by DatFace »

Offline ZIIIZ

• BNB, -EasyLSM-
  • Awards 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2015, 16:05 »
Watch this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM6kGQDbfww and learn.

Peace, Unity, Love and Having Fun
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 16:19 by ZIIIZ »
Be thankful for what you've got.

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I don't suffer from insanity, i'm enjoying it!
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2015, 23:16 »
Best rapper in my opinion:   Vinnie Paz   from Jedi Mind Tricks/Army of the Pharaohs
Quote from: mrNiceguy
Quote from: MadMan
I didn't make this topic for anybody from my team except myself

Sig material >.<

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2015, 02:25 »
In the world Eminem,in Serbia V.I.P,Marchelo,BS.

Offline Nexxus

• dota expert analytics department
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2015, 20:32 »
@MadMan yep, he's the realest rapper i've heard!!!

fuck nwo

Offline Povratnik

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2015, 20:41 »
What the hell? Nobody mentions Immortal Tehnique?
Modul Nostru

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I don't suffer from insanity, i'm enjoying it!
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2015, 22:48 »
Best rappers are Vinnie Paz, Eazy-E, 2Pac, Biggie, Nas, Eminem, Jedi mind Tricks, Hopsin, Lupe Fiasco, Tech N9ne, Snow Tha Product, Stevie Stoner, Krizz Kaliko, etc..etc...
Finally somebody who truly understands hip-hop.
+1
Quote from: mrNiceguy
Quote from: MadMan
I didn't make this topic for anybody from my team except myself

Sig material >.<

Offline FrostyShad

• Try to live in truth, and honour, else is standrt.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2015, 18:08 »
M choice is : The Chemodan Clan (some of songs with a sense) , Snack The Ripper, Eminem (early songs) , Delinqument Habbits , Kid Rock - Bawitbada , Rehab , Ill Harmonics , Kelis - Mafia , Bob Mrly (some of his songs) , etc :) 
The World