Author Topic: GOODBYE NOOBS, SEE YOU NEVERAGAIN I HOPE.  (Read 8397 times)

Offline Fr0zen_Walk^

• Pro Member
  • Nirvana's cousin iks dee!
  • Awards IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4
    • Awards
Re: GOODBYE NOOBS, SEE YOU NEVERAGAIN I HOPE.
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2013, 20:44 »
Dude you farm with every single hero you even farm with "QOP" come on... and you know smth about dota no you know only farm farm farm nothing else.

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2013, 21:45 »
@common,
I play with friends but still it remains the same. for example 2 days ago; I was AA bronhi was pudge, we both had solo lane and dominated game and yet we had to go carryish aswell because simply other 3 players, who all were carries, weren't able to carry anything
You are missing the point, the end result doesn't matter if you don't play serious, and why exactly would you play serious in a pub I ask you ?
You want to tell me you didn't have fun while you dominate with aa pudge early ?
Who gives a shit if later some retarded kids with their lil serious playing carries finally manage to win game after they got raped by you, when you weren't even trying, early on.
You can also always dominate a lil harder, so they'll just give up and sit in base if you really want to win. But if they do that or ff, that's not too fun.
it can be fun, but frustrating aswell, just luck me and my friend both raped, and ofc we won that game, 1 AA aghanims ulti and teamfight is won, doesnt matter if you have 3 nabs in your team. But I get kinda sad I see a sylla get some radiance at minute 45 or smth like that

rocka you remember that game where I was sylla and I got radiance 50 min? ;D ;D ;D ;D it was AWESOME
Ps. .salih. You find me a spammer? You compare me with jean and common? I though we were friends

PS.ote]
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2013, 22:15 »
ur even worse ;D
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2013, 04:01 »
Dude you farm with every single hero you even farm with "QOP" come on... and you know smth about dota no you know only farm farm farm nothing else.
Incase you talk about this game -> http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5188738 (latest game qop):

If I didn't play it exactly like I did, we would've lost it. It was 4v4 after 25 min cause when that guy from scourge disconnected, invoker went afk base moving around like a retard (and you can see this from his level, almost same as that leaver from scourge).

I used orchid to perma silence one of them and to bait clinkz and bara into wasting their bkb several times.

Used hex to always disable one of them.

Linken to survive against their constant hate focus and to carry gem safely.

Gem to see clinkz and tiny always before they come and to deward.

That point booster I got is the last item I got and was making agha for basically no reason cause game was already over at that point.

If I didn't have those items, we wouldn't win. Farm is needed, though not vital in most cases, here it was vital. But to say "dude you always farm" is just typical of you.
Very revealing of how much dota you actually know, close to 0.

You are added to the list of people I don't reply to, because of their inability to comperhand certain things.

List goes as follows: iNevermore, tbk|GOLDY, lucky..strike, Blind_joker, Sp3ctrum, courierpower, cacomonster, Fr0zen_Walk^.

More soon to be added.

Offline tbk|GOLDY

• Veni Vidi Trolli
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2013, 08:31 »
Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty, little ball of fur, Happy Kitty, Sleepy Kitty, purr purr, purr

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2013, 12:19 »
Comon you said you dont care about winning pub games [ap eu 1550+] so why did you farm whole game for win? Why didnt you troll enemies better? Do not shit into your mouth, retard
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline Fr0zen_Walk^

• Pro Member
  • Nirvana's cousin iks dee!
  • Awards IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2013, 13:58 »
Incase you talk about this game -> http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5188738 (latest game qop):

If I didn't play it exactly like I did, we would've lost it. It was 4v4 after 25 min cause when that guy from scourge disconnected, invoker went afk base moving around like a retard (and you can see this from his level, almost same as that leaver from scourge).

I used orchid to perma silence one of them and to bait clinkz and bara into wasting their bkb several times.

Used hex to always disable one of them.

Linken to survive against their constant hate focus and to carry gem safely.

Gem to see clinkz and tiny always before they come and to deward.

That point booster I got is the last item I got and was making agha for basically no reason cause game was already over at that point.

If I didn't have those items, we wouldn't win. Farm is needed, though not vital in most cases, here it was vital. But to say "dude you always farm" is just typical of you.
Very revealing of how much dota you actually know, close to 0.

You are added to the list of people I don't reply to, because of their inability to comperhand certain things.

List goes as follows: iNevermore, tbk|GOLDY, lucky..strike, Blind_joker, Sp3ctrum, courierpower, cacomonster, Fr0zen_Walk^.

More soon to be added.
No this one i can't find dat game dunno why it was another with QOP i cant find it :/

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2013, 14:35 »
Saga continues.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2013, 15:49 »
Saga continues.
Nah, saga ends here, these germs are not worthy of my presence.

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2013, 16:38 »
Either you leave or you don't, nobody really cares.

I would say have fun but seems you play for win.

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2013, 22:54 »
Saga continues.
Nah, saga ends here, these germs are not worthy of my presence.

when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline NijeHtelo

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2013, 03:05 »
I made a lil long post as my BYE here -> http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,112755.msg485306.html#msg485306

Jean and others, talk to me on steam. -> CoMMoN13371337 is my ID, you can't miss it.

GOODBYE NOOBS, SEE YOU NEVERAGAIN I HOPE.

Bang.

Offline LEGEN-WAIT-DARY

• Secret Agent
  • Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2013, 03:59 »
Always look on the bright side of life.
You will find your way.