Author Topic: GOODBYE NOOBS, SEE YOU NEVERAGAIN I HOPE.  (Read 8384 times)

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
Re: GOODBYE NOOBS, SEE YOU NEVERAGAIN I HOPE.
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2013, 17:26 »
I almost LOL-ed at this thread, but it all stopped at almost.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2013, 17:26 »
You care so much about win/loss stats that you forget how you actually win or lose. That is what matters.

Go pick your favorite hero a billion times in a row and win a billion games, that doesn't make you a good dota player.
http://lagabuse.com/stats/player/1/messimessimessi/ladder-games/9/1/1
ES EF ES EF ES EF ES EF
Second time you went full retard, never go full retard man
The difference is, I don't care about win/loss like he does, I'm just having fun. If I would actually give a shit about winning or losing you would know it, because I wouldn't pick first every game a hero like sf which is countered by half the hero pool, or go silly items in situations they aren't suited, and you would see me as #1 in ladder. So, you would know if I cared about that win/loss.

What you seem to forget is, that dota is a game. The purpose of games is not to win or to lose, but to have fun while playing.

Learn to PLAY dota.

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2013, 17:29 »
What's the point of playing pubs then, I hardly ever have fun in pubs. But I guess you will agree on that one
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2013, 17:39 »
What's the point of playing pubs then, I hardly ever have fun in pubs. But I guess you will agree on that one
Try playing with friends then, if you hardly ever have fun in pubs.
And even if you don't play with friends, it's funny to humiliate some noobs by doing things which they don't expect, simple outplays, baiting low hp then killing them and so on.

I'll give you a lil advice on how to have fun in pubs if you don't play with friends:

Don't pick heroes which are weak on their own. You will just get annoyed with the constant stupidity and delay in reaction time of your teammates when you actually need them to do some shit, like cast a fucking spell once in a while and they insist on using it only to lasthit even if it's a 3 sec stun and etc. things like that.

Pick something that can actually solo kill, or dominate in a stage of the game, or control fights or things like that.

Elusive heroes are more fun due to more options in fooling around in fights and in the game in general, like potm, qop, puck etc.

Ever played a potm with dagon 5, etheral, veil, refresher ? No ? Then you haven't lived yet.

Go and indulge.

Offline tbk|GOLDY

• Veni Vidi Trolli
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2013, 18:05 »
First of all, faggot if you wanted to leave, you would leave like a boss, not continue arguing on the forum. Please leave already.

Second of all, you grew up on apemso ro gods, and you give others lessons how to play?

Try Br channel.
Join the channel and write; Algum cria uma dotinha sem gringo?
Profit.

Sal.

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2013, 18:13 »
@common,
I play with friends but still it remains the same. for example 2 days ago; I was AA bronhi was pudge, we both had solo lane and dominated game and yet we had to go carryish aswell because simply other 3 players, who all were carries, weren't able to carry anything
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2013, 18:27 »
@common,
I play with friends but still it remains the same. for example 2 days ago; I was AA bronhi was pudge, we both had solo lane and dominated game and yet we had to go carryish aswell because simply other 3 players, who all were carries, weren't able to carry anything
You are missing the point, the end result doesn't matter if you don't play serious, and why exactly would you play serious in a pub I ask you ?

You want to tell me you didn't have fun while you dominate with aa pudge early ?

Who gives a shit if later some retarded kids with their lil serious playing carries finally manage to win game after they got raped by you, when you weren't even trying, early on.

You can also always dominate a lil harder, so they'll just give up and sit in base if you really want to win. But if they do that or ff, that's not too fun.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2013, 19:00 »
Please leave already :(
Reading your posts is painfull.
Deal with it B)

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2013, 19:10 »
@common,
You are missing the point, the end result doesn't matter if you don't play serious, and why exactly would you play serious in a pub I ask you ?

You want to tell me you didn't have fun while you dominate with aa pudge early ?

Who gives a shit if later some retarded kids with their lil serious playing carries finally manage to win game after they got raped by you, when you weren't even trying, early on.

You can also always dominate a lil harder, so they'll just give up and sit in base if you really want to win. But if they do that or ff, that's not too fun.
it can be fun, but frustrating aswell, just luck me and my friend both raped, and ofc we won that game, 1 AA aghanims ulti and teamfight is won, doesnt matter if you have 3 nabs in your team. But I get kinda sad I see a sylla get some radiance at minute 45 or smth like that
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2013, 19:20 »
Stop arguing, think about it, such ppl like jean common sp3ctrum etc.. you are saying to them spammers but think about it , is there any other ppl who is posting? I mean those ppl is making this forum alive. This is my oppinion.

PS: I've already left w3 for several reasons and one of those reasons is this, I mean community is going to die..
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline djupta

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2013, 19:29 »
Stop arguing, think about it, such ppl like jean common sp3ctrum etc.. you are saying to them spammers but think about it , is there any other ppl who is posting? I mean those ppl is making this forum alive. This is my oppinion.

PS: I've already left w3 for several reasons and one of those reasons is this, I mean community is going to die..
+1 sup

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2013, 20:13 »
@common,

it can be fun, but frustrating aswell, just luck me and my friend both raped, and ofc we won that game, 1 AA aghanims ulti and teamfight is won, doesnt matter if you have 3 nabs in your team. But I get kinda sad I see a sylla get some radiance at minute 45 or smth like that
You should be sad if you get radiance in minute 45, not if some random gets it then. You can just ignore that if you apply the tip I gave you earlier.

Atleast you had someone you knew in your team in that aa game.

Look at this game I had some days ago -> http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5184209.
If I cared about winning pub games as much as this spectre guy here on forum, maybe I would be frustrated by that game. But I'm not, I had my fun, cause I played a hero which doesn't rely as heavily as most heroes on others and was able to do my thing because of it, even though those retards in my team were perma feeding.
Why should I care if I lose such games ? I don't even consider them losses, I consider such games more of a win than an actual win, because I was able to rape the entire enemy team even though they fed on all my team. I consider games like this a win for me 1v9. (since my teammates just provided gold and xp to enemies and took away gold and xp from me occasionally, and did nothing else, if I played 1v5 it would've been better than with those feeders, so it was 1v9)

Anyway.

Offline courierpower

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2013, 20:19 »
playing for fun, leaving for tour award lateness.
awkward.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2013, 20:22 »
I see some of your brains are slower and don't realise that I was just joking with that post even after this post there.
Ha.

Note to self: using bold on wall of text makes you seem serious.
So let me make it clear for your, since that's what I do, I help people. I'm a helpful guy.

I was J O K I N G.

Offline uniq

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2013, 20:25 »
give his reward ffs  :-*
GET YOUR MONEY!