Author Topic: Cant see hosted game...  (Read 400 times)

Offline Bubak

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Cant see hosted game...
« on: July 19, 2013, 17:46 »
Hello!

I got some problems with bot sometimes when im hosting game. I simply create game, but i cant see it in list of games and i cant even connect through its name. And when i try to rehost it, it's saying that i already created game. It's just happening with map Master Crafters Final Conquest - there are 3 versions in bot but none of these really work. I even checked compatibility with patch and there couldn't be any kind of problem with that.

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Cant see hosted game...
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 18:32 »
read well what lagabuse.com whispers to you maybe it says something like map not fouund or cant load map or you're banned.
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline Bubak

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 18:47 »
I am not banned, and map has been loaded normally. Its happening just with this map. I can host any other map normally, just i cant see when i host this one.

Offline Bubak

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 20:54 »
Is it possible for anyone to try to host this map to see if its my problem or if there is something else bugged. But i doubt that its just my problem since i can host other maps normally. Just this one doesnt work for bot.